die

kill yourself

WHO IS THAT!?

This

Jessica Garcia, Ottawa, Canada.

Sniff sniff

Helga Lovekaty

Keep posting this goddess, for starters

Just hold them in. They'll go away eventually.

and lose my natty card? No thanks, user, I'll do what nature intended for me to be

they went away for me when I stopped mixing two brands (not together, but drinking 2 brands on the same day / 1 day apart). But I've read that activia helps, so I guess try that.

>Garcia
>Canada
ok

I'd suck her protein farts through a straw

More fiber. Some probiotics would help too.

Have you ever cut your hair or nails? Have you ever wore glasses, braces, spine correcting corset? Did you ever take synthetic medication? Did your parents mutilate your dick at birth?

If you at least once said yes, I have bad news for you bro, you are no longer natty.

bruh my fuckin' protein farts keep me up at night they're so nasty fuck Veeky Forums fuck brehs i've accidentally dutch ovened myself so many times at least 10 times a night i crave goddamn death its not worth it i just want to sleep without havin to whiff up my own protein farts

>mfw upping my protein and fiber intake actually made me fart less

Are you giving your protein drinks enough time to settle after mixing? So that you're not drinking the tiny air bubbles...

>eat raw protein powder+milk
>painful acidic shit 10 minutes after each time
>add a sandwich
>nothing
Am i dieing?

Split your protein intake out to more meals.

>cut your nails
fucking casual

Fuck is your problem I love the smell of mine

Hahahha

spread out your intake over the day

Fuck i am at work now and i cant do this anymore. I just cant hold them, feels like there is something burning in my stomach