Just a reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength routine will make you...

Just a reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength routine will make you aesthetic' meme.

For the new friends: Strength training is a meme, that WILL make you deformed no matter what, if you want an 'ottermode' body don't do it no matter howo many broscience Veeky Forums throws at you.
Don't believe me? Reply to any strength enthusiast with "Post your physique" and then will stop posting !

This is what a split will give you

I really like Candito's derpy face

I'm ok with this

You mean gear

This is what a split will give you as a beginner

You forgot to mention this body will let you squat over 500 pounds for reps

Which I think is pretty cool

Showed that pic to my gf:
>"He kinda looks like a fat girl"

Literally useless
Looks better than OP to be honest

with his arms down i bet he looks alright? his pecs would probably have an alright shape and with some tan he'd look good. Those traps are sick

He would have gotten a similar body even with a split. It's not like your program can reconfigure your genes.

how is it useless? imagine lifting something crazy heavy to save someone, "thanks user, now fuck me"

Let's have a real talk. Do you REALLY believe girls do that or even something remotely close to it ? We have machines to move heavy things, also if the thing you are lifting isn't barbell shaped you will have trouble doing it unless you are training for strongman type shit.

Pic not related to strength training. A body that will make you look good in clothes and what girls crave.

If you want to impress homosexuals on Veeky Forums that's fine tho, I have gay friends and stuff

That's not how exercise works.

You won't just get some predetermined body no matter what you do in life at all.
Your daily activities and diet are shown through your bodies appearance. It's there plainly for everyone to see.

It's like how rip is a lazy old gear head but still has some vestiges of oldman strength.

u r fuckn delusional m8

All I've said is true, enjoy fat legs and looking retarded in clothes I guess

wtf this is a fantastic body

all trolling aside candito looks amazing though

You can see like 20% of his body there

happy now?

>those nips

what? you don't have nipples?

He's just trying to force his shitty meme

Would look without those retarded legs

>lift shoulders tri's and bi's all day everyday, nothing else because compound lifts are for faggot
>never done a single deadlift, never even looked at a squat rack
>still have 28" monster quads
>"it's not like a program can reconfigure your genes"

Thanks, genetics

This is the shittiest bait thread I've seen in awhile and that's saying something

GENETICS
Fuck, how has this not been said already?
I did a """STRENGTH"""" program for 2 years and still looked like

Post your physique, oh wait you wont!

>strength training does not get you aesthetic..
>klokov basically does nothing but

Given he does have some god tier genetics....but bruh...if i can even reach half of that look and be as strong...its fucking worth it.

6 months of Stronglifts 5x5 and a shave

Well, Starting Strength is just that. STARTING strength. I think people forget what the word "starting" means and just assume the whole program isn't worth doing. Even Rippetoe himself says you should eventually move on to an intermediate program. His name is synonymous with SS, but most people forget that he also helped develop the "Texas Method" for precisely this purpose.

He's on gear, his training is mostly irrelevant

Lanklets, when will they learn?

Klokov is on gear and has some of the best genetics in the world.

I wish I looked this good

Candito looks great and already has a hot gf.

This thread makes no sense can you stop making it everyday.

He's on the worlds best gear AND he lifts for shitloads of reps with multiple types of exercises on top of some vanity muscles.

He looks fine here.

Give me sauce or keep posting this guy so i can see him with arms down.

>Candito looks great
lmao

Bradley martyr/Klokov have shown me that the best way is to mix strength and Bodybuilding, things to note however are that they both take steroids and both have trained for many years.

FYI, Klokovs genetics are shit, his legs are different lengths.

IMO, no point looking good if you aren't also strong.

Forgot pic.

Is texas method good for aesthetics and hyperthopy?

It's not meant for this, it's meant for strength

any hypertrophy program should program arm work three times a week (not necessarily isolation)

this is because your muscles only grow for a maximum of 48 hours after working out if you're natty

Bradley is bigger than most people realize

> comparing white, awkwardly posed white man in shitty lighting and horrible angle with a tan man whos pose angle and lighting are designed to make him look bigger than he is

Hows high school going?

As a natural, you can't gain strength and or mass without working for both.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is either fucking retarded or is a gearhead who only works with other gear heads or assumes that you'll quickly hop on gear.

That's not how the human body works. That's never been how the human body works.

Post your physique

mirin traps
mirin quads
mirin shoulders
poor posing, angle, tan, lightning and face

He does look good.

Why would you want to do a powerlifting routine and move huge weights risking serious injury when you can just do a more fun "bro" routine and reduce the risk of injury?

>inb4 muh good form

When you've been lifting more than 10 minutes you will realise good form won't 100% protect you from injury.

I don't get why so many people on here actually train for strengh. It's the dumb.

When are you ever going to actually use it? Seriously?
Posters will say
>to impress girls, I don't want to be asked to lift something and not be able to and look like a pussie.
Well in a way you are saying you lift for other people.
>I lift for myself and my own health
SS and lifting heavy really isn't near as healhty and active as a more frequent routine with more cardio. Lifting heavy for years will eventually fuck up your joints even with proper form. Enjoy being able to dead 500lbs and also enjoy having a wrecked back as an elder.
Think I'm kidding?
>I don't want to be weak
Stop compensating. No one realy cares about how much you can lift other than faggots who do SS. Seriously they are the worst type of lifters and think numbers actually mean something in life. If you aren't a professional powerlifter why actually try to lift so much?
You aren't realy using your strengh ever
And no bein strong does not mean being a better fighter.

I think all peope who do SS do it just so they can feel some sort of joy about themselves. They are usually ugly and fat but as long as they are "strong" and have "muh function strengh" then they are happy with thier lives despite never being able to use thier strengh.

pleas post physique and your big 3 numbers

thats...a decent body, u retarded bro?

I don't squat or deadlift, bench is 230 lbs

>Well in a way you are saying you lift for other people.
>No one realy cares about how much you can lift other than faggots who do SS.

I care how much I can lift. That's enough for me. The process of improving and progressing your strength is really fun and rewarding. For some reason I don't think going in and doing infinite sets of curls to success would produce the same level of satisfaction. Also I've been doing strength routines since I started lifting and have managed to stay pretty lean the entire time while still progressing. The only meme is eating yourself into a lardass.

>I AM BEAUTIFUL FUCK UR STANDARDS !

That's jon skywalkers body. nice try tho.

i don't know what this means or what its relevance is to my post

1. Noone can look good those tidy 'ditto whities
b) He looks like a healthy oompa-loompa
z: His body looks strange

he has a funny looking face i can admit that but his body is top notch for a natural.

he also has a qt gf already so why would he give a shit about how his body looks?

OPs picture is just a bad picture meant to show his "fat gain" for one of his videos.

>implying you'll be on any beginner strength program for more than six months
>implying the hypertrophy program you go on next won't be more effective with higher 1RMs
>this is bait
Pick three or more.

Post your physique

Great fucking Progress and a kick to the face to the 'strength != aesthetics'

candito has a pretty good body, if he lowers his bodyfat.

to be an aesthetic god you have to have good muscle bellies and a strong hypertrophic reaction to weight training. after that you can concentrate on your proportions and symetry.

cloud mode. Love the guy but dude is obviously on gear.

Fite me in real life m8

having a gf is not a an accomplishment its a sign of a healthy human being. Most people date.

We're not talking about him being a normal human being - that he is. We're talking about how he looks as a result of strictly strength training, which he looks like crap

candytoes looks fine.

also anyone that trains strength thinking they will look like zyzz or sied or whatever is retarded.

Not strong enough yet to look more than DYEL

I just started doing SL 5x5 last week in hopes to achieve a body like yours. Thanks for the hope and motivation!

you have severe body dismorphia if you think he looks crap..

his routines also include hypertrophy but you wouldn't know that because you don't read.

I dont even lift dude, im fat as fuck. I just know bullshit when i smell it.

He looks like a woman

these look like a woman to you? sort your life out.

Just a reminder

adding
>strength routine will make you aesthetic
to my filters.

holy shit

Callum looks so small compared to that guy.

I'll take it

I mean its a newfag routine anyway

>Just a reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength routine will make you aesthetic' meme.
Really? I will get the body of a world class powerlifting competitor? That sounds pretty good.

Btw, pic related is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the olympic weightlifting meme.

which better sl or ss?

Strength is only good as a beginner for like a month to build a foundation and perfect form

All this "starting strength" shit is giving me a headache. Is it good for someone starting or not? I'm confused and I have a feeling I'm overthinking everything. I hear it's good, then bad, then good. It's always back in forth, if it isn't then what should I be doing then standing around in a gym looking clueless?
Stronglifts, starting strength, which one is it?

Post a beginner routine I can so pls. I don't want to fall for the ss meme

He hardly hides it

there you go fatty

holy shit looking good, keep it up my man

It's awesome at the beginning, then fucking dump it
Don't GOMAD
Read the sticky, whole, open that thread and take your time to.read everything on it
The sticky is the only valuable thing on Veeky Forums

How long should I do it for? I see people saying a month to a couple of months.

From 3 months to 9, depends on.your gains
I suggest to reach your bodyweight bench press, 1.5 bw Squat and 2x bw deadlift
Count your calouries and eat from a 10% to 20% calouries surplus, 10% calories deficit if you.are fat
Eat at least 1 g.of protein per pound of bodyweight a day
I.suggest you to pirate Starting Strength the book and read it tho

Just a friendly reminder that, No matter how "Aesthetic" you ever become, you're going to be a fucking beta faggot. You can shape and cut weight and "Get the V" Shape all you fucking like. But you will never be a man, you will never come close to Pic Related or any actual athlete. Please end yourself.

>that ugly, balding, deformed monkey
>a man
no thank you

SS is good to learn the basic compounds if youve never lifted anything in your life. You basically just start out doing 3-4 lifts to learn form and build a minimum strength base so you can pick shit up withotu being a weak ass fag who does biceps curls with 2kg dumbbells. Then after a while you start adding accesories and bam you have your routine.

The alternative is using machines to isolate instead of doing compounds, its just not optimal since you dont work stabilizers and youll ahve to do more exercises to isolate each muscle, so you will spend a longer time at the gym. but for aesthetics the result will be the same, withotu having to learn proper form.

this is spot on but could cut more if youre really overweight.

until you can't progress linearly anymore, it's different depending on the strength level you start at.

I've been on SL for 3 months starting from ground zero. my DL/BP/OHP are still progressing without having to deload at all, but for my squats I've hit the point where I can't keep throwing weight on the bar every workout. I'm following the protocol for the former lifts, but for squats I'm advancing the weight weekly now otherwise it's too much

once my other lifts catch up, then it's time to switch to an intermediate routine. I'm estimating that'll happen around December, so it could be 6 months total for me

Because we like to?
You might as well go and ask someone who practices basketball as a hobby "WHEN R U EVER GONNA USE THAT BASKETBALL SKILL IN REAL LIFE HUH??"

You're the fucking autist here reluctantly dragging his ass to the gym thinking that all girls will suddenly forget that you're a loser and beg for your cock because you gained some muscle.

>Stop compensating
How ironic.

>he looks like crap

Said the little DYEL without posting his physique.

Why don't you fuck off then you fucking lardass? Nobody gives two shits about your opinion.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRIPPING YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE

What is a "split"?