I'm done with my dirty bulk, took me 7 months to get to 1/2/3/4, it's cutting time and god damn it is overdue...

I'm done with my dirty bulk, took me 7 months to get to 1/2/3/4, it's cutting time and god damn it is overdue. I'm at 88kg now and 186cm. How do I properly cut without losing too much muscle/strength?

Sticky is not really helping because it requires me to count calories which is kinda impossible, since my girlfriend is preparing our meals and most of the time it's just random amount of ingredients until she feels the meal is tasty. So can you guys share some helpful tips?

What I will do 100% is:
- remove sugar almost completely
- eat less with more meals spread throughout the day
-increase scoops from 4 to 6(questionable??)
-generaly try to keep myself from eating until hungry??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qqC2ejTWZI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9155494
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just eat at maintenance. what's the point of cutting now that winter is coming?

I can't stand myself anymore in the mirror. I look like a fucking pyramid...

On the topic tho and without whining, how do I eat at maintenance when I can't properly count calories??

A concrete example would be a veggie+lean meat stew that we eat almost 2-3 times a week, it doesn't really have set ingredients, she just throws stuff in there and adds more until it tastes good... Is this hell or what.. :le_sad_memeface:

weigh ingredients before she starts making the stew. weigh them after she's done, and weigh the portion you eat. it's not that hard.

if you aren't losing weight: eat less
if you're weakening too fast: eat a little bit more

um

ditch the sabotaging bitch?

haha oh god, come on you dyel faggots, someone got to have a cutting for retards guide here

- Remove sugar, good
- It's a myth that spreading out your meals will improve metabolism = burn more fat etc though it's good for your bloodsugar but ofcourse you should eat less.
- I don't like you having a "set" amount of scoops per day but then again I do count calories so I ake protein when I need it

One method Brandon Carter suggests (but didn't invent) is the "Portion Size Method" and that is that every meal throughout the day (and according to him you can have as many meals as you want) contains portion sizes:
- Carbs is a handfull (only eaten AFTER workout)
- Protein is as big (and thick) as your palm
- And that every meal contains one closed fist of vegetables

Video of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=6qqC2ejTWZI

Just eat less and take anabolics and clen

Easy peasy

this

no way to cut if you dont know how much calories youre taking in, nothing else to it.
you can try IF though

Finally, thanks a lot bro :le_smiley_face:

No problem! The concept of having set portion sizes is probably the only alternative to counting calories and as BC says in his video it worked for him and his clients.

Cut with tren+dnp, assuming you dont die you'll lose maybe 1% of your gained muscle.

Is getting to that weight normal in 7 months.
I'm almost at two years and maybe 70% of the way there

>It's a myth that spreading out your meals will improve metabolism = burn more fat etc though it's good for your bloodsugar but ofcourse you should eat less
its not
if you are consumin SAD macros, majority of glucose is coming from complez carbs, which gives ups and downs in blood sugar, when its cyclin thru your system, your thyroid works harder to burn the carbs. if you dont depend also on glucogenesis, after the spike goes down, metbolism really slows down because blood sugar is low- carbs are used or stored into liver/fat cells- because thyroid doesnt need to work hard. so it starts to burn fat in a slower pace

To an extremely small degree, if even that
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9155494

The point is that more frequent meals isn't really one of the factors for fat loss that needs attention.

Why are you cutting at 88kg? 88kg your height makes you a twink

> no difference between nibbling and gorging
sounds really scientific desu

yea it isnt. was just sharing

my belly pops out when i sit down its disgusting, also my legs started to rub each other when I walk...

I started around 78kg and I did some previous lifting, still started with solo bar for upper body and 10s for sq and diddly, crawled my way up to 1/2/3/4 and here I am. Tbh it's nothing special, I expected more challenge and difficulties, but it really is all about eating, I just ate fuckton of fish/chicken white/oats snacked on all kinds of nuts and thats it, now its hunger time