Is it just a few people including me, or do guys with a higher bf% (no more than 15%) like pic related look the best?

Is it just a few people including me, or do guys with a higher bf% (no more than 15%) like pic related look the best?

I mean, lean like zyzz is cool if you want to go for that look, but husbando mode is the most maintainable/natural to me.

What do women think about this look?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/steve_raider/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women either want a somewhat toned skinnyfat, or an athletic look like young Zyzz.

Your pic is perfect for gay ppl, srs.

Mostly bottom homosexuals like that look. I've actually asked several women about that kind of body and they actually think those guys are just fat, most specifically "kinda muscly but fat", they don't really seem to care about it and are in the same category as average skinnyfats in term of attractiveness

Beefy look is best look

Sadly this, the only people who go for that look are fucking faggots, or the occasional fat bitch.

I-I don't think I'm gay.

How is that fat though.

They're projecting

How the fuck would they know what gays like

Nah man girls want a dominant man looking good in shirts and stuff. Big guys always make them wet in some situations. Lol It doenst matter how bf you have . As long you are not fat or skinny. Below 15 %bf will get the job done m8

I'm not sure why they consider it fat but they do. They also consider pretty much any guy with abs Veeky Forums. I know because I know gay people
If you are lifting for girls don't go for that mode. Go for the ottermode and tanned mode

Dominant as in tall with broad shoulders but still a natty look, OP's pic is overdone and has no abs.

well the guy in OPs pic has a very large torso that probably just looks like fat to a women's eye when he is wearing a shit.

Are you trolling bud? that dude's core is huge to show up at all at that bf.

Husbando mode is the most fuckable by far, way more fuckable than lean twinky looking guys, I love some meat on mean along with muscle, but then again I'm a homogay

I am a homo and can confirm OP. That is what is called (for considerable want of a better term) beefy, and homos are virtually the only ones who go for it. If you find someone who is continuously beefy for an extended period of time (years) who is not a dedicated strength trainer there is a strong chance that they too are homos.

Either that or they really don't give a shit what they look like.

That kind of bodytype is almost hypermasculine.

woman like driving nice car in purple suit made of cash mode

Bunch of retards itt. I know a few girls who think those outrageously defined penis lines are weird looking. Just be big enough to fill out all your clothes and slim enough that your abdomen is just straight lines, no bulges. Once you've achieved that you're basically at the maximum of how far body aesthetics will get you with women, unless you find some ultra whore who's too stupid and annoying to be worth your time or her looks anyway.

looks like homosexual but in a positive way

I'm a girl and I'd husband the shit out of that OP pic.
But I like older guys that look gay bear tier.
Life is sad

Post glute spread

let me examine your gyno

>o-only whores like lean guys !

>Athletic look
Zyzz looked like an amature model who started to get too heavily into bodybuilding and selling his holes.

That's not what women want, as a matter of fact they peg many guys like that, unless they are an actual athlete or have a very active lifestyle, as gay.

L O N D O N I S T A N

pls wear burqa

I see tall guys like this walking around with hotties every now and then. And they always make the best looking couples too. But you immediately look older if you are this big to me for some reason. Probably just the respect or something.

Can confirm this is the best look if you want to get homos lusting after you. Don't know nor care about what women think about it.

senin ben..

your wrong this is a hyper-masculine body
>big rounded shoulder
>ridiculous waist to shoulder ratio
>chicken legs extenuates V and looks athletic
>well developed upper pecs makes pecs look like plate of Armour and not titties
>small traps upper back and neck makes shoulder look broader and give a better V shape
>mediocre forearms make biceps look more peaky
>low bf looks strong and powerfull

forgot pic

Nah, that body is too sculpted. Masculinity is raw.

Not that the body you posted is feminine - it's not - but it's not as masculine.

Depends on how you perceive masculinity though.

The weird thing is I'd happily fuck a beefy guy even if he wasn't actually that big, whereas the guy you posted just makes me think "too small - I'm not interested".

The more defined muscles are the bigger they have to be to be captivating.

I agree with OP zyzz looks too breakable and husbandobears look natural.

Am I the only straight person who wants this mode?

Zyzz was also on shit ass loads or roids. Ask yourself how masculine that is, when you don't even know if he could have achieved it naturally.

OP here, I kind of want this mode. Maybe with a little less bf%. Just looks way stronger than ottermode.

Do what you want m8, but be aware that girls wont care and homos will want to fuck you

DON'T DO IT.

I was like you once, straight as an arrow and I thought "yes that is the body I want" and over a period of years I achieved it. Know what I got? Girls were turned off, and meanwhile I couldn't move three feet without being approached and in some cases literally molested by fucking faggots. Everywhere I looked, faggots. Faggots in places you didn't even know faggots could get to, like rowdy college parties where you'd think they'd get their teeth kicked in (Deep South reporting, niggers and fags get out etc. etc.)

And you know what? After three or four years of this, and no girls in sight because you look like some kind of bear-human crossbreed, some of those fags start to look okay. Not for sex, you understand, but you're drunk and he's drunk and he's literally feeling you up and for whatever dumb reason you don't say stop and then he's sucking your dick somehow and it's too awkward to get out and, somehow, it feels less awkward to let it happen, and if you close your eyes you can pretend its a girl, but hey, it's actually the best blowjob you've ever had because surprise surprise it takes having a dick to know a dick, but you say never again, but in another three months of no sex at all it happens again, and again, and he talks you into doing other stuff, and here you are a year out from college living with your 'boyfriend' while your parents give you the "niggers and fags get out" eye from across the dinner table on weekends.

DON'T DO IT MAN.

IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

True story.

Is this pasta? Nominating it for the Hall of Spaghetti if not.

kek, I guess this look really is homo bait

He is on roids

girl here and honestly saying that this is something me and most of my friends would agree with

we would just consider the op pic to be fat, pretty sure a skelly would be more attractive to some of them

Girls have shit taste.

Sometimes I wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with your kind, but the pussy game ridiculous.

so is steve gay?

That's "free ticket to auschwitz" tier.

Yes

blessed by kek
>FACE = LOW BODYFAT
>HEIGHT
>FRAME

don't worry your standards will change the instant a producer doesn't care for a second and a beefy hollywood actor makes it into a blockbuster or trending tv series.

This sounds like one of those stories you hear christians and antihomo groups tell about how gay people "corrupt" straight people and some straight man who kept getting his dick sucked by gay dudes where ever he went like fish and bait.

Damn this guy has some nice moves.

>lifting for girls
Girls will fuck anything if you're confident enough. Go whatever mode you want.

Gays do not like this look stop lying!!!!!

This is beyond gay fat. You only see stupid bitches with these types of guys.

Gays like zyzz looking guys, hence why zyzz and all his bros were working towards that body.

Would we hook up with one of these guys? Probably because thats how straight guys look.

instagram.com/steve_raider/
>gaymer
I need to move to canada
This man is perfect

Go lift for other men then

as a female (discarding any male opinion here:
OPs mode is god mode. No leaner.
Higher bf%+ muscles = guy to raise a family with
Zyzz mode = guy that sluts chose as a lay at raves

Literally 'real men like meat' lmoao

>that nipple ring

Honestly I think it's harder for guys to look like the man in OPs pic than to be ripped and low bf%. You have to hit just the right amount of fat for your muscles, have the right insertions etc to make it look good. Just like how not every chubby girl is hitest.

oh god that looks disgusting get it away. Is that a nipple piercing?

You here that fellas, this is who girls settle for after having tons of fun at parties.

He's gay, get over it.

>The weird thing is I'd happily fuck a beefy guy even if he wasn't actually that big, whereas the guy you posted just makes me think "too small - I'm not interested".
thats interesting
so what is masculinity then?
is it different for guys and girls?
is it that girls wants ottermode, because its more feminine, therefore approachable?-the thing about females choices for long term mate/sex mate? too much testosterone dangerous-not trustable? and media made ottermode popular and we know how brainless woman are-they think they like whatever is popular

its also interesting that u go for less muscle more fat guy, over more muscle less fat guy- because second guy have more testosterone

everybody contribute to this topic please
lets solve this puzzle

i want straight and non straight, both girls and guys opinions

>lets solve this puzzle
Different people have different tastes, but generally speaking mostly homosexuals are very attracted to that body type

I'm straight and I'd like to look like this.
Women want someone who could protect them, don't matter if he's lean or has a higher bf%

Obviously.
The entire picture screams masculinity put on display in a submissive nonagressive manner.

That pic, the background, his bed the nipple ring that thing in his mouth. Yeah, mans gay as france.

Masculinity isn't defined by our ability to attract women. Even the fairy in the op and Zyzz are forms of masclinity, although they aren't what the average het man wish to emulate.

It is something women are on a deeper sexual and emotional level attracted too. Well, certain forms of it.

Secondly, what women want changes depends on hundreds of factors, from the seasons, to to their diet, to their birth control pills to what their social circle and childhood were like.
The basic things that women always want, no matter their race or age or creed is the same but the inch deep superficial thing on the outside AND not being able to keep them interested or afraid/worried of losing the relationship when they find themselves wanting something else? That is what gets their attention and it will make or break any friendship/fwb situating/gf+bf thing/marriage.

yea so why, is the question here

>The basic things that women always want, no matter their race or age or creed is the same but the inch deep superficial thing on the outside AND not being able to keep them interested or afraid/worried of losing the relationship when they find themselves wanting something else? That is what gets their attention and it will make or break any friendship/fwb situating/gf+bf thing/marriage.
completely true
but immature ones, i would say
because same goes for immature man on a different level, too

I am a bi guy and for me the ideal male bodytype is beefy.

My reason is that beefy looks the least pretentious to me.

Ottermode and ripped mode is hard to get and also hard to maintain, it screams phony short term goals to me and I know such a person couldn't go through life maintaining it.

Beefy however looks natural to me. This guy maybe is just lifting to maintain mental health, maybe because he is working as security, or just likes lifting without being obsessed about it. Such a guy I can expect to lift until he dies even if the age doesn't allow him to maintain big gains. Makes an overall genuine appearance.

This. Men at this bf% and build usually have massive juicy asses that both tops and bottoms crave.

thats a logical approach, but which one is more attractive

So if I get lean women will want to peg me? Cool.

probably because beefy guys give the wealthy vibe, whereas otter mode abs look might be triggering some lack of food instinct. so you feel more comfy/protected with beefcakes. just like how we like skinny girls look but chubbier ones makes us more horny. especially when the fat distribution is good

This is the ideal physique tbqh famalam

Not fat like Not faggy like