Start doing groceries like a grown up

>Start doing groceries like a grown up
>Cooking right
>Getting fit
>My lady starts to complain about how much meat I buy due to costs
>Don't want to cut my meat because seeing dem gains on current diet
What do Veeky Forums? Do I just disregard women and keep eating massive amounts of dead animals? Can/should I replace the glorious proteins with something else? Would I be missing anything else if I cut the meat?

Ignore her or buy beans.

eat more oats bretheren, all protein is the same

Find sales, shop at multiple stores, drink more protein shakes. In most situations price per gram of protein is cheaper with powder vs meat.

Whatever you do don't step off the gains train.

ignore her

Is it your money? You spend it however you want.

Buy chicken, eggs or whey

Oats are good, but not true at all. There are more than a handful of amino acids so none of them are the same actually.

Black beans, Eggs, Milk, and etc.

There are other ways to get protein. Just look up different vegetables and their protein

Depends on your financial situation desu. If you're struggling with money focus more on chicken. If money isn't an issue ignore her

Seems legit, already eat plenty of beans. I can step up my bean game.
So far I have done this.
Shared funds and a relationship between two people is full of compromise, brah.
This is my big fear. I don't want to lack something that the meat gives me. I've never been in such good shape or felt this healthy in my life.

If you are going to spend money better spend it in some healthy gains-giving food
>She surely dumps money in clothes, Netflix, make up, girl's nights and all the stupid vain and retarded shit women do.

Would eating broccoli non-stop like a gorilla all day work?

I fken love Brocolli guys.

buy stuff in bulk like in my wholesale shop 5kg of chicken is 20£ so thats about 25 meals of chicken there, buy off cuts of meat like pad if you want a steak instead of a prime as it tastes to same really, plus i got 6 stakes the size of my head and really thick for 8 pounds once as they were on sale, also buying eggs in bulk will save you a 3rd of the price

>Shared funds and a relationship between two people is full of compromise, brah

Get a membership to Costco or BJs and buy in bulk, bruh.

Start eating chicken livers

Dirt cheap protons and hella vitamins

make more money

cam with your girlfriend and get tips on chaturbate to fund gainz

Kill her and eat her meat.

As long as you eat more than one protein source you'll be fine. The only time people should be worried is if their only source of protein comes from a singular food and that's it.

>Hardly spends a dime on dumb shit
>Never goes out unless with me
>Wants shoes and boots but always waits for x-mas/b-day and I buy her whatever she wants then
She's a fucking keeper m8. Not bragging tho, she's a solid 5/10 in the looks department and can't match my fitness.
I don't care about not having a 10/10, dat pussy is tight.
Yeah, my farts are fucking amazing as is. More beans and a shit load of broccoli would only help me promote my manly stench around the house. The screams when I gave her a Dutch oven one time was enough to keep my chuckling for a few days straight.
It's happening

Gains > succubus

>I've never been in such good shape or felt this healthy in my life.

This is the tell-tale about what really is the correct course of action. You need to feel healthy and full of energy to accomplish anything. Plus meat and veg is good for her too.

So you two will sit down and review your budget, and if cuts are necessary you will make them with non-necessities, like expensive make-up (just kidding, don't bring make-up in the convo)