Why havent you started eating honeydew melons yet? They are the ultimate bulking food

Why havent you started eating honeydew melons yet? They are the ultimate bulking food.
>almost 500 calories per melon
>not filling at all
>taste great
>makes you smell good
For the past 2 weeks or so, ive been eating 6-8 honeydews per day (2 per meal) and feel great. Ive also gotten many complements on my scent.

Too much work.
I'll stick to peanut butter and milk. More protein.

How do they taste compared to watermelon or cantaloupe? Or other fruits?
Because I do not like cantaloupe.

Has anyone else improved their scent with melons? Does it come out in your sweat or are you rubbing melon on yourself I want to smell sexy like melon

Oh nevermind I know what they taste like. They're just called "honeymelon" here and I've never seen them green, so I didn't connect.
They're ok, a bit sweet though, and not crunchy like watermelons.

I like to mix penut butter, whey and milk in a shake then hollow out the melon and fill it up. It works a s a great bowl and when you finish the shake, you get a sweet, tasty suprise. A true summertime delight

Eating honeydews naturally improves your scent. You smell sweet instead of salty.

Heres my go to melon guide to help with your confusion. They taste similar to cantaloupes but are more creamy and dreamy.

...why?

>taste great
moot point
>not filling at all
most things with high sugar are like that
>makes you smell good
what

They have been proven by science to drastically increase scent. From a first hand perspective ive noticed scent improvements after only 2 weeks.

Also, they contain almost all of the nutrients you need to survive. I literally live off of these and protein powder and am making great gains.

Shut the fuck up.

>any fruit
>good for bulking
You'd have to be retarded to think this, most are just water, and they're usually expensive as fuck.

>bulking on fruit
This board gets worse every day

Even if what you said was tru which it isnt, i would still eat 8 a day just for the satisfaction and taste

source?

>11g sugar per 48 kcal
If you're eating that much honeydew, enjoy your diabetes, faggot.

>proven by science to drastically increase scent
>increase scent

What about cantaloupe?

How do you get diabetes from fruit sugar? It's not remotely artificial.

Not nearly as many calories and not nearly as delicious

But 0g added sugar which is what mattters

Pls include in screen cap