Lol at you if you train for aesthetics and focus on chest

Big pecs is the ultimate aesthetics killer. you look ridiculous in shirts, suits - they look like manboobs that ruin your body proportion.

personally the only chest exercise I do is inclined bp once or twice a week just so it doesn't look completely flat and ridiculous.

For people who lift for aesthetics, focus on your delts and back.

hahahahahaha
hilarious troll

Hey look an OP I actually agree with.

OP is a bitter flat-chested fag

You don't know wtf you're talking about and the fact that you only do incline bench press "once or twice a week" shows how much of a moron you are. For people with inferior genetics like yourself don't make posts about what other people should focus on.

I need arms like those. fuck. seems like everyone has big arms.

How about you actually give some arguments? Anyone who's been to the outside world knows i'm right. you look downright stupid with most clothing. people comment on it all the time.

I wish to get swole dadbod mode.

That's my goal.

big shoulders looks terrible without a good chest, just like big arms with a small back looks ridiculous

Why would i argue with a fucking moron whos come down to a subjective conclusion as if its fact. Muscle insertions,bellies,anthropometry all determine how things will look regardless of how you train that just a small factor. The fact that you think doing inclined BP is once or twice a week is preventing you from getting a big chest just show how fucking stupid you are.

OP you're a potato. Batfleck looked swole in that shit movie.

Was mirin and yes homo.

listen peclet, i have a west-african body build so my chest is naturally swole. the ladies like it

We're arguing completely different things.

First of all, if you're lifting for aesthetics, you have to realize how you look in the eyes of the majority of the public.

Then, you have to realize how you look in everyday clothing wear.

How you look naked, in the eyes of experienced lifters, has very little to do with this discussion.

Why are you bringing genetics into this? I'm not going to debate on the role of insertions in how muscle looks. I'm simply stating, that large pecs don't look attractive when you aren't naked.

this is my build without ever benching

naturally big chest, will look fucking great as soon as i make big chest chains now that im benching

This is very close to being true, but a little bit simplistic.

An overdeveloped sternal head of the pec major = aesthetics killer

The clavicular head is almost impossible to overdevelop

Greg o gallager has a good hold on pectoral aesthetics

Yes they do

I have that thicc look from the side cause of well developed rear delt and pecs

Without pecs im a flat skeleton and nobody looks twice

Ive also had women poke and rub my chest all flirty, and surprise 2 minutes later theyre gaggin on the dangler

Maybe forget pecs if youre tryin to lure in the 14yr old girls but women want some chest meat to fondle

Stop trying to sound smart. Literally nobody understands which parts you're referring to.

work traps

You're arguing about something subjective. A fat bitch could say the person who you deem is the most aesthetic is disgusting wouldn't matter to you would it? It's like arguing about a fucking haircut and disregarding the fact that one style may look better or worse on another based on their structure. You're just an envious kai green grape fruit fucker who doesn't look good in clothing or wants to self soothe the fact that you are flat chested.

You're right. I'm merely presenting an opinion. But I think it's worth considering.

Many young guys fall into the SS meme already and come out looking grotesque. How about people decide for themselves what does or doesn't look good?

Go ahead. Look up swole people with dress shirts on. Swole people in jeans. Swole people in a simple polo.

Try not to laugh. They look disgusting. You have to have tight fitting clothes to not look fat, and when you have tight fitting clothes in a work environment you look like a douchebag. In my opinion.

>Literally nobody

Actually went out with an asian girl who said I should stop training chest as my pecs are too big already...

I only bench 1 plate and my back way overpowers my chest since I used to rock climb and now do heavy pullups/chinups/rows.

So yeah, I believe girls don't really dig the big chests most people here seem to aspire to

Based off one experience. Great logic. She must have told you she likes little dicks too did you shave off an inch from your 3 inches to conform to her needs you beta cringelord

i'm a literal homosexual and don't get the big pecs thing
looks disproportionate and inhuman

I don't often agree with OP, but in this thread, I agree with OP.

What the fuck did you just say about big pecs?
I'll have you know that they are very aesthetic!
Both guys and girls should have big chests.
They are visual indicators of a favorable mate.
Big pecs: size and strength, appeals to bitches desire for a mate that can protect them, Alpha males have big chests.
Big tits: self explanatory.
If you look wonky in clothing, guess what?
Easy fix, buy better clothes.
I may be biased because I likely have the spirit of Levia-guildy living inside me.

alot of people lift to look good in other peoples eyes