Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/weather/10323435/When-does-autumn-really-start.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oxRd_5ERYKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>atleast i'm nearing 1pl8 squat

you're gonna need a bigger bait

not even baiting user, just started working out a couple of months ago

Hey fuck you faggot that is an accomplishment for some people

Sleep and diet pattern is so bad can't even get to my old levels of strength or aesthetics

>Not that they were anything to write home about anyway
>Tfw

>ex fatty
> work offers free health screening, decide to do it for insurance discount
> blood draw for beetus screening
> anything above 140 is definite beetus
> anything above 100 is pre-beetus
> get 99

So I'm... I'm safe, right lads?

Accidental name left on from mocking some guy on /adv/ lol

didn't go to the gym today. laid on my bed staring at the ceiling and napping. now i'm on Veeky Forums waiting for this shitty day to be over

first day of autumn tomorrow. summer's over. haven't seen any of my friends since new year and i've got genital warts.

>first day of autumn
that can't be

I'm experiencing the same problem since starting school this semester. Sucks brah

>tfw janny is being a cunt and purging tinder threads
>tfw too autistic to maintain a convo without Veeky Forums

telegraph.co.uk/news/weather/10323435/When-does-autumn-really-start.html
>In meteorological terms autumn begins on September 1, as each season is defined as a three-month period.

september 21st is autumn equinox though and is the first day of autumn if you're an astronomer. depends on your definition of autumn i guess. either way summer's basically done and i still have genital warts.

fucking hell....

> Lost my job a few weeks ago
> Forced to move back in with parents in the middle of nowhere which will make me socially isoloated.
>Just sent a 1am text message to a female freind saying that because I like her it hurts to much to be friends with her so I'm stopping contact with her.

If I don't improve my station in life in thr next few months I'm just gonna neck myself desu senpai

>Ex was interested in me for a year after we broke up.
>Still hooked up with her but didn't want to do another relationship.
>She became distant this summer, just started seeing someone.
>Feel like absolute shit even though I broke up with her originally and never took the opportunity to start dating again.

Fuck this gay earth. I really want to call her even though I know that's probably a bad idea.

this is me 2.5 years ago. i can't find consistent work in the middle of nowhere to afford to move back out to the city. temp jobs for a few weeks here and there are all there is around here.

every day it's on my mind what my life used to be like. living with friends in a big city, having fun all the time. fucking a qt gf, lots of interesting things to do.

back at my parent's house i've got no friends here any more. everyone's moving away. i'm just watching my parents age and watching myself age. my dog died of old age earlier this year... i hope it's me who is next to die in their sleep, this is no existence.

get out while you can user. the longer you stay the more it weighs you down. make it an absolute top priority to leave the second you get a chance.

you had your chance
you didn't take it
you're a coward

That's just pathetic user

I know man. I will sleep on the streets for a week or two if I have too. But otherwise I'm fucked without a job.

They set it at 100 to be extra cautious. You'll be fine.

user, read my words slowly and carefully, ready?

You don't miss her, you miss the idea of being with her. That can be replaced with anyone, fuck... someone who is better than your ex.

why do people go back to an ex, while knowing they have found someone else?
is it because they know what they're getting out of going back to the ex as opposed to jumping over their shadow into something unclear?

>Saw ex gf at the gym
>She ignores me, i ignore her
>I dont know how to feel

She left me for another guy and moved in with him after about a month after our breakup and i feel so empty inside
I dont know why she insists on going to that gym, ive been going to it for over a year and she knows its the gym i go to

What the fuck do i do anons?

You stop being a little bitch and keep working out there like nothing bothers you. if you stop going there she'll realize how fucked up you are.
You'll appear stronger by not giving a fuck about her. She'll feel bad.

she won't be with him for long bro

Let her catch you with a girl at the gym and its game over. Watch her go insane and sit back and laugh.

>Meet the most wonderful woman ever
>Everything going great
>Qualifying exams come up, get super stressed
>She thinks it's her fault and dumps me for my own good
>Get depressed, pass quals, nothing gets better
>6 Months later, attempt suicide
>Fucking survive, it's been 4 months since I got out of the hospital
>Only really happy when lifting, at least I'm up to 160 bench
She works with me, I have to see her every day and I love her so much still

>she won't be with him for long bro

This. Had an ex pull that shit on me and move in immediately with her next bf. She got out asap after he always became drunk and forced himself on her.

Ive seen her there alot of times, well three times counting this one and i give zero fucks about it
I was there first, she knows ive been working out there since forever and i know alot of the people who work/work out there and it doesnt really bother me

I just dont know how im supposed to feel because im not sad, im not anything right now and i should be sad.
She moved on instantly and im still struggling on alone, i havent had sex in over a year and im nowhere close to getting a new gf so i should be sad and upset but im not

>She'll feel bad
women never feel bad about relationship stuff for long, if at all.

you think some girl that cheated gives a fuck? or if she's got a new bf and lives with him why would she care about her ex?

i got involved with a girl who had a bf, she slept with me for 5 months then on the day she dumped him she came out drinking with me and my m8s, we got drunk and danced in a club and i came in her pussy later. meanwhile her ex bf was probably crying himself to sleep.

women are always seen as the more emotional sex and while they seem to wear their emotions more openly (i.e. crying more regularly or whatever) a lot of them seem to be lacking in emotional depth and manage to get over things quite alarmingly quickly

paraplegics?

i had an ex pull that shit on me too. they're still together 3+ years later and i've not had a gf since

It's only good that you don't feel that shit. Means you can keep doing what you're doing without all the stress/depression.
If you're struggling.. just go out and socialize? Unless you hate all that..in which case I can't really give any advice

>abs are sore
Feels good and bad at the same time man.

They have already been together for a year now, if they are still together i dont know and frankly i dont care about it
If its not him it will be some other guy, she will just monkeybranch over to the next schmuck

Dont care how she feels about it really, but i would love to meet a new girl if i could
Therein lies the problem though, not as easy as it sounds

Yeah my bad. While I was writing I had already forgot that she had a new guy already. It's crazy true how it is.
I remember hooking up with a girl at a party a few years back. I later found out that her bf was serving in Fuckistan.
Felt really shitty for a while. I probably wasn't the first and the last.

I had two chances of getting laid this weekend. Ended up passing out while I was about to get it on.
I drank too much both times.

>If its not him it will be some other guy, she will just monkeybranch over to the next schmuck
she def will bro
my ex after 2 years with me got together with her best guy friend whom she told "was just a friend"
1 year later she had some other guy

Its what girls do and all the other guys in here say girls dont give a fuck about their exes, its true.
Girls are cold as fuck to ex boyfriends, they litterally dont give a shit because they have a new dick on tap so why bother?
All those good times you spent together with her? she doesnt remember those, she only remembers the bad stuff and hates you for it

my problem is (and im sure some guys can relate) im betting she had more flaws than me but she was able to move on alot quicker
Im still here questioning
Id love to just bang random chicks every weekend but i cant
Id love to have a FWB i can call or who preferably calls me and we fuck but i cant find one
Id love to find a new gf to experience things with and share thoughts with, but i cant

Something is missing and i dont know what

>Tfw in love with green beans
>Tfw can't eat them because of uncontrollable gas

Literally almost shat myself squatting last saturday :(

>2 years ago
>stop talking with gf because I couldn't find a job, cut off contact completely
>2 years later
>always felt guilty, always wanted to send an apology letter or something
>finally do it
>we eventually decide to meet up this summer
>live in different cities now so it's difficult
>see each other whenever we can
>get intimate again
>try my best to regain her trust
>she says she's scared of trusting me again, can't bring herself to do it
>haven't spoken to her in 2 weeks
>she doesn't respond to my messages
>mfw I'm not even mad at her because I probably deserve this

That's a whole lot of "I can't". Who/what broke you?

Well the gf who dumped me for another guy also did try to break me but she couldnt
If my mom cant do it she cant do it and yeah my mom tried, so hard

Anyway, i cant because i dont know how. None of the tips/guides on the internet (so far) have been any help in the matter. They just make random leaps in steps so i cant keep up

I know you're probably right. I just feel like shit because she had feelings for me for so long and it was nice knowing that there was someone out there who wanted to be with me.

I've hooked up with a couple of girls since our breakup and wasn't feeling it at all each time. Although my ex and I were very different, she appreciated me for who I was and there were a lot of things about her that I liked.

I just hope I didn't fuck up and let a good one get away.

I want to feel a lovers touch again at some point in my life.

Got any close friends/ colleagues you could go out with? It's not that difficult to hook up with some random sluts.
Finding an actual "good" girl is tough though. Forget about nightclubs/bars/pubs.
You're also overthinking the process. All it takes is to go out, even alone.
Some nights I'd go out alone and somehow end up with some people with similar interests. One of the funniest experiences was being approached by an asian dude in a nightclub.
He just came up and asked if I wanted to be his wing man and help score some local talent.
Just go out.

>tfw inflamed esophagus from too much diet soda, spicy foods and smoking weed

Gotta get that vape senpai

>soon to end second semester in college
>finals coming up next month
>hemorrhoids came back
>no friends
>can't afford the only 24/7 gym in town, so i can't waste my time during those long weekend nights alone
>finally starting to accept it

where to go, guys? Want to join the local army after studying is finished, but i am possibly too much of a pussy for them.

Most of the people i know moved away for studies and...my relationship with the ex damaged all my relations outside of her

I havent gone out in some time because of bad experiences, i was dating a girl i had a mad crush on after my breakup and she hinted towards getting more serious.
After two dates she dropped the "I need space/time, youre a great guy" speech on me so i got crushed and spent time with friends
First night we go out i see the girl im crushing on making out with some random dude, this was shortly after my breakup so it really fucked me up

Ill try to go out more but i really dont see the point, i usually just get frustrated as fuck and end the night either home alone or at a friends place watching a movie at 4 in the morning

I feel more empty inside every day. At least I don't feel like shit all the time when I can't feel at all.

As a vet. Anything but the army, dude.

Have a slightly /fit related story I wanna get off my chest.
Thanks to anyone willing to read this.

>be me 3 years ago
>be unattractive, fat femanon
>have no friends, never approached by a guy
>seek for friends on Veeky Forums
>get in contact with a guy
>he's sweet, share the same memetic humour and autism
>long hour phone calls were spent sperging out and laughing
>both kissless virgins
>he sends me pics of him, some vids on snapchat
>holy shit
>supreme qt
>he also wants to see me even though I told him I'm uggo
>think fuck it and I guess catfish him, too insecure and scared to show myself so send him a picture of my cute cousin
>he likes it, we continue talking for months
>[cringe alert] fall in love with each other
>I know I know retarded internet relationship
>at this point, far too deep into the catfishing lies, don't dare to tell him
>start hating myself so much and feeling so guilty I decide to cut contact
>he desperately tries to reach me for a few weeks, I block him off everything and go cold turkey
>feel like shit, hit a low point, let myself go even further
>after a few months however, stop thinking about him
>kind of get my life together, get a job
>bit more than a year passes, think of him from time to time and wonder if he's doing good
>one night, decide to check up on him
>he has left autism zone, started university but still KV
>says he was genuinely heartbroken when I left, he ignores every girl that tries to approach him because they don't "compare" to me
>urge him to pursue some girls that are obviously thirsty for him, one girl even asked him out
>he refuses
>basically says he still has feelings for me
>pick up talking again, everything is as lovely as ever
>he's really into fitness, juicy body, same lovely autist
>decide it's "now or never" and tell him about my lie, and that I'm quite unattractive
>expect him to block me + ignore
>he says he needs "time to think"

(1/2)

>new semester at school
>ex left me two weeks before it started
>find new girl
>get her to like me, agree to a date, and manage to let the spaghetti fall out in about 48 hours
>now she won't talk to me
>drank myself to sleep every night since
at least my squat is pretty consistently okay

(2/2)

>comes back and says it doesn't matter to him
>says he likes me because of my personality, and that the
appearance doesn't change anything
>says he wants to meet me anyway and pursue a relationship
>decide I want to get Veeky Forums and confident enough to finally meet him
>meeting IRL is literally only prohibited by my insecurity, he's willing to, money isn't the problem
>he says he wants to help me reach my goals, introduces me to /fit
>decide to do it

I don't deserve him, /fit.
Currently making progress. Hopefully in a year or two I'll hit my goal.
Every last rep I think of him ;_;

I'm going through a similar shit at the moment. I just decided to go out again with some friends this weekend.

Knowing myself..

If I don't go, I'll probably end up brainwashing myself about some shit and just feel frustrated about it.

A good night socializing with close friends.. could end up hooking up with someone, but if not.. well still great time.

>introduces me to /fit
Its good that things worked out for you and i really hope it goes well when you guys meet up but you should really leave this place
Its toxic af

>finished my degree, about to start my life
>but wait, something's wrong
>I feel funny, this isn't good
>progressively got worse and worse through out uni
>go to play some basketball with friends little bit after graduation
>feel completely gimped on left side, arm and wrist feels weak
>don't say anything of course, but I feel like I can only dribble with my right hand
>decide I better go to the fucking doctors
>start getting mris
>apparently I have a partially torn distal, and potentially a SLAP/partially torn long head
>getting another mri for the shoulder in a week
>it's been a year since I've graduated, I've done nothing, unemployed, stopped working out

Just end me already. The only thing that's kept me going is improving mentally and physically. Now I'm gimped physically and my body can literally not overcome it without surgery. Fucking NIGGERS.

> doing SS
> knees and ankles hurt from squatting erryday
> take a week off to tendons rest
> go on bike ride, wipe out on mud slick, bang up knees even worse
> decide I'll still go to the gym, and just do upper body stuff for a bit while my bruised knees heal
> now my wrists, hands, etc hurt from doing bench erryday

I feel like I need another week off now. Everything hurts, and not in a good DOMS way.

I have a good job with potential but I'm still an intern earning minimum wage.
I lost a lot of weight but I'm still an insecure fatty on the inside.
I go out with friends a lot more but I'm still socially awkward.
There's a lot of girls among the people I go out with, but none of them are available and most of them are my friends.

How did it happen?

>Moving in with your girl
beta as fuck

>almost 30
>never had a gf
>still shitty body because didn't eat big for a long time
>2 pl8 squat, 300lb dead, garbage bench and ohp
>gyno
Literally come to my house and shoot me in the face

Bicep curl with poor form. Apparently you can injure yourself permanently even with your working set weight. I could do 8-10 reps with the weight that I fucked myself with.

In a similar boat, m9

at least you've already began lifting

I wish you luck friend, i hope you dont get your shit pushed in like i did
Focus on your friends, they are important

> get sick for 2 weeks
> no lifting in that time
> throat in pain. hurts to eat and drink
> dont eat very much because of it
> ice cream is only thing that doesn't cause pain so eat a ton of it
> finally feel better
> go to lift and feel weak as shit

Not everyone will end up with a gf/wife/family.

The sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll stop feeling shitty.

Just concentrate on doing you. Plus, it's not like you're special needs or something..right?

You broke up with your girlfriend and found a new girl in less than a month. Cheer up, you're doing better than most people on here.

>last time I had sex I was 17
>almost 22 now

A-atleast I stopped being NEET this year....

Painfully average

>now she won't talk to me
The new girl or your ex?

>back at uni
>all lifts going up
>got 5x5 on bench with 35kg dumbbells
>bulk going well

on the other hand

>catch up with people in my class
>feel like everyone including me puts on a fake persona
>realise how meaningless chit chat is
>feel like a phony and start to dislike everyone around me
>have no problem pulling sloots in town but nothing deeper than one night stand

maybe some people were meant to be alone

wait what? now I'm fucking scared, I'm feeling something similar.

get well soon man.

you and me brother

realized that all thats left when everyones gone is me

I've been 6 months without a bf, my longest stretch ever. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Anything involving heavy bicep use might cause some bad shit.

Bicep curls > tendon tear
Reverse grip deadlifts > tendon tear

You mentioned poor form.. how exactly were you performing said curls?

Keep your tendons/ligaments happy by warming up properly and through supplementation.

Dont worry dude, you will find someone again soon

>6 months
>long
go fuck yourself you needy cunt

It's the worst in the beginning actually..later you'll either find someone new or stop giving a fuck.

>tfw haven't had sex in 2 years
>tfw too scared my penis won't work correctly next time
>too scared to even give it a try
The feels are real

fat fuck detected

I try to worry myself so that I don;t have to feel feels. Is this good or bad?

>there are people with such weak personalities that they would attempt suicide because some skank broke up with them

you're like, what, not even 21 yet? calm down, dude, it's going to be fine

"love" at your age is simply an ego thing

I was doing Arnold concentration curls, seated with your tricep resting on your inner thigh.

I was at fatigue, fell for the mind over matter meme and pulled as hard as I could despite having no strength left in my arm. I was leaning back as well, really isolating my bicep muscle because I don't lift big weight. To be honest, I don't feel I went full retard, I just have massive willpower and pushed it beyond what it can handle.

TLDR, Don't fall for the mind over matter meme. If you're at fatigue, stop.

>tfw have 20,000 in an education grant that I can only use on 2 or 4 year education until I'm 24
>tfw I'm 21 and already working a job I love
>tfw not sure what a good 2 year degree would be.
Also on the 5/3/1 deload week, and it feels good to be doing lower weights and focusing on reps rather than weight.

>that pic

Man they changed all the sodium street lights in my town and installed some bright as fuark led street lights, so now all the comfyness is gone :(

I miss the first night of snow when it lays untouched on the streets, lighted up by that yellow sodium light.

I'm 22, but your point still stands.

I'm almost ending up hating girls. I'm so focused on improving myself, yet all girls are pathetically mediocre and slutty. I just feel anger and sadness when I think about girls. Don't know what to do.

Accept homosexuality

Stats?

>Gonna be 26 in less than 2 weeks
>Still never held a girl's hand
>Still to skelly for confidence
>Will tell myself the same lie I tell myself every year "A-a lot can happen in a year aheheh! Y-you n-n-never know!"
>Know in my heart of hearts I will die incel
Getting Veeky Forums is my only hope to save myself from wizardry.

Does 1pl8 mean one plate on each side, or the equivalent weight of 45lbs on both sides?

Not that user, but why not the army?

21 for me
24 now

fuck. the more I lift and buffer I get the more insecure I get.

My life is basically "in two years when I'm a fucking god then I can start dating again, but right now I can only bench lmao2pl8 so I can't now"

One on each side. Nobody gives a fuck off you can lift 22.5 lbs on each side.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxRd_5ERYKw

You clearly don't deserve him you soulless bitch. What the fuck is wrong with women, what the fuck is wrong with you.

The only thing a woman understands is dominance and power. That's how you keep them in line, that's how you avoid to be heartbroken, that's how you avoid divorce rape.

All contemporary women, deep inside, are soulless monster that deserve to plated around.

Never forget this. AWALT.

Here's a feel for you OP

>adult acne

Fuck everything. I'm turning 21 tomorrow. Went to a derm today (paid for the consultation as a birthday present to myself) and he wouldnt give me accutane for various reasons. Im fairly sure every prescription I'm on atm is snake oil yet I keep buying more in the hope that it'll help.

I'm not looking at any improvement until next year at best.

I'm sick of being ugly.

There's a handsome face underneath these spots. In every other way I'm fairly blessed on the genetic lottery:

>6'2 Overlord of manlets
>8 inch dick (brehs)
>broad shoulders
>Ottermode/athletic
>Thick curled hair and olive skin.

It's ruining my life and I hate that I am weak enough to let it. I suppose having life on easy mode growing up (had no spots as a teen) gave me no kind of thick skin when it comes to this stuff

>28 and never hugged a man
>spent life taking care of disabled mother
>losing a ton of weight and being left with loose skin
>lost job and feel like even more of a loser
Can't say I care for it.