Nobody should do situps because if your form isn't correct you will fuck up your back

>nobody should do situps because if your form isn't correct you will fuck up your back

>deadlifts are perfectly safe and everyone should do them with correct form

Any other blatantly contradictory memes spread by barbell industry shills?

One of these exercises consists of repeated spinal flexion, which is bad for your back, and one doesn't.
Can you tell me which is which?

not op but im curious, is it situps?

I think it is sit ups....

One of these exercises places as much sheer force on your spine with the most dogshit form possible at worst while the other does the same only at best.

Go on diddly memers, we'll wait.

quite the mem...

>if you do the same perfectly safe situp motion over and over again using you'll injure yourself!

>but you shouldn't have any trouble maintaining correct form with the most fatiguing lift in existence and thus will never injure yourself

you can't make this shit up

Ok buddy, stay at the other side of the gym doing situps with the girls while the big boys do the heavy lifting, one less person using the barbells anyway.

>repeated spinal flexion, which is bad for your back
isn't that what your spine is for?

>muh sekrit club told me if you do situps you don't lift!
the reason your back hurts when doing situps is because you destroyed your low back doing diddlys and are a meme victim

>sit ups
Literally why? Of course deadlifts are inferior injury wise but there are so many better core exercises you could do. Why sit ups? Even if theyre 100% safe its just a shit exercise.
Also last time i checked no one went to snap city doing sit ups.

>getting Veeky Forums
>get to do it with girls
>instead of swamp assed bros endlessly discussing form and technique

remind me why this is bad?

>If your spine bends that's bad for you

0/10

I got a slipped disk from my friend forcing me to do 80kgs second day in the gym doing deads and now I can do neither.

It's not just about your core. It's about strengthening the entire front hinge.

You can't actually say that situps are bad while pushing so many other core workouts.

Yes

Wheels on a car are meant for driving on a road. The more you drive on a road the faster it wears out. Like your back.

>>>/plg/

Brehs, I've just discovered the landmine at my gym. Holy fuck GOAT ab workout.

Actually listening to your dumbass dyel friend and did you get an mri and xray yet slut if not don say you have a "slipped disc"

>big boys
Kys

are leg extensions bad?

Yeah cause I like to lie to strangers on a forum. Yes I've been checked , yes I really have one.
And well when I was a novice lifter of course I'm gonna listen to my more experienced friend, obviously he was wrong and it was my fault for listening to him but I didn't know any better.

yeah so in other words sedentary people are in the best shape xD

It's more like the wheels strenghten themselves to endure all the driving on the road, idiot