>2k16
>not eating black bean pasta

44g of protein per 100g
21g of fiber per 100g

How do you beat that? Why arent you eating this Veeky Forums? Talk to me

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Explore-Asian-Organic-Spaghetti-7-05-Ounce/dp/B004NSG8F6
youtube.com/watch?v=nW3pcC2LX1k#t=4m05s
kickstarter.com/projects/sensfoods/sens-all-natural-bars-packed-with-cricket-protein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit's rare and expensive here

Where do you live?

black bean patties are the way to go
good fibe and protien in your burger

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I've never seen it or even thought about making pasta out of beans before.

Dry the beans, run them in a food processor till they're powdered
Add egg and oil
Knead it like the ass of a soft MILF who only wants to "talk over some coffee"
Cut it into whatever shape I want.

Where do I buy this? Sounds good

Where do you all live? I'm in the UK and it's everywhere here

>2016
>not eating hair

literally 100% protein

The fucking hell is that? Is that a hair ball? In a human?

Didn't know it was a thing before now tbqh gamelan. Just googled it though and it's available all over the place near me.

Http://www.explore-asian.com/store-locations/

>What is the internet?

Saintsbury?

Famalam**

Fucking autocorrect

Only place I've seen it is at Costco. The macros are insane. I've been eating this stuff for about 3 years. Happy someone else here likes it.

Samefag here

googled it. Yes it is.
Seen all sorts of gore on here over the years but that really made me cringe.

that my good friend, is a 9 pound hairball found in the stomach of a REALLY longhaired girl who had nothing better to do with her head

UK here, where to buy??

Morrisons.

this is sick

For a cut, slim pasta:
>tastes absolutely fine
>8kcal per 100g
>0g carbs

I can only find legume pastas at Whole Foods, and it's expensive. I do stock up when it goes on sale though. Haven't had black bean spaghetti but I've had lentil rotini/penne, and it tastes way better than whole wheat pasta too.

>8kcal per 100g
no fucking way

not even kidding my good friend

this is the real black gold

Yes way

I legitimately do not trust this brand, I think they're lying about the ingredients. There is no way there is no binding agents in this stuff. It tasted good but I stopped buying it because it just seems too sketchy

It's not even black dude - I wasn't talking about OPs stuff. Something that has 44g proteins cannot have 8kcal

25 grams of protein, 12 grams of fiber in every serving.

and in dry weight

I'm also in the UK (London) and I've never seen it, what shops can you get it from?

asda

Saw this stuff the other day in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=nW3pcC2LX1k#t=4m05s

>black bean pasta with sweet potato and kidney beans

Pretty good

bump for protein

This could be the best thing ive seen on Veeky Forums

safe

I think i have that exact bean pasta in my cupboard

50 euros for 200g

Are you guys all some sort of fucking millionaires? Who the fuck can afford this shit? Are you kidding me?

what the fuck are you talking about?? and AGAIN

WHERE
DO
YOU
LIVE

theres NO FUCKING WAY its that expensive you are FUCKING LYING

Like $3 for a bag at trader joes top kek

Stay pleb

I wish these were more common. It's one ingredient and probably doesn't take any kind of special process to turn it into pasta shape. Beans and lentils and shit aren't much more expensive than wheat. Why don't more companies make this stuff and have it be reasonably priced?

£3 per serving

nah, you're alrihgt senpai

Holy shit dude, have you ever been to Amazon.com? I'm not even that guy but for real, try the internet next time. You're on it right now, actually.

Has any manufacturer made cricket based protein powder? I know insects are stuffed with more protein that mammals.

I pledged 100 euro for this:
kickstarter.com/projects/sensfoods/sens-all-natural-bars-packed-with-cricket-protein

>40 dollars
Seriously?

Love the idea, and they are close to their goal. Might contribute. Still need an alternative to whey, something that will last for a month that I can take daily. I wanna prove that eating bugs helps you leave humanity behind

>>>>>>Pack of six

Oh you mean this?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pack of six

Try reading next time you fucking moron

One of those bags got 200grams in it

They're selling SIX of those bags for that price

NOT ONE for that price

She was also poo in loo.

Nothing to do but watch old moustached guys yelling at each other, see people shitting on the sidewalk, stare at the sand and dust everywhere, grow your hair out super long, and then develop a habit of chewing on said hair.

They sell it everywhere here, but it's still really expensive (like $5 for 300g), whereas the regular pasta I can afford is $1 per kg.

It's really common within the vegan community though, so there's another reason for you le ebin bacon eaters not to like it.

Just eat fucking black beans then you dumb shit.
>b-but m-muh taaaaaasteeee baaaaaaaww
Food is nutrition faggot.

It tastes horrible I'd rather eat dog shit

>not eating black beans with black bean spaghetti

LMAOing @ ur lyfe kid

shits gross but the macros are great

>not eating black bean noodles with pasta sauce made with black bean sauce with black beans while sitting on your carbon fiber milk crate that cuts weight on the carbon fiber car that runs on a special carbon fiber gasoline that has a special translucent carbon fiber windows.

My protein needs to come from something which used to have a pulse.

>trying to defend paying 32 bucks for a kg of spaghetti

looks disgusting tbqh famalam, but I can handle shit tasting food if the nutrition is good, but sadly it's rare and probably exepensive as fuark

Peas?

this isn't possible.

What nutrition facts are you referring to OP? From what I'm seeing, the protein isn't anywhere near as good as you claimed. And that isn't even addressing whether or not the bioavailability of the protein would be about 40% like it it with unprocessed black beans.

I've never seen them before but I'm skeptical of claims about some new wonderfood that I've never seen around.

Underrated post

I found 1.2kg on amazon for £21. Still pricey but not gold plated pricey

>It costs 2 USD per 100g where I live.

Fuck it must be god tier for cutting tho.

Is that cooked or dry? Dry spaghetti tends to have more protein per gram because there's no water.

this.

i always get black beans with my chipotle.

black beans are love
black beans are life

Most black bean patties are low cal and have a lot of fat added. Is there a brand you're talking about that has a lot of protein and less fat? If so what is it?

I've never seen it sold anywhere and I'm pretty sure I'd rather just buy regular black beans instead, cheaper and more versatile.

what if I actually eat wholegrain farro pasta and real 3DPD black beans?

checkmate, atheists

this is the dumbest shit I heard on Veeky Forums in a while. just eat some fucking regular $1 linguine and stop being a little bitch.

do a protein shake to fill out your macros.

>who needs high protein meal options when you can just chug a shake, amirite?!11

fucking kys

I just bought some today and have it boiling right now. Holy shit, you weren't kidding about the nutritional facts thought. That said, it was like 4x more expensive than cheap pasta, so I'll probably stick with eating wheat pasta with black beans.

it's like 4 dollars for a small box here in wilmington nc. it is nice macros though.

Making your own?

>Seriously asking myself "WTF?"
>Actually look it up.
>It's very easy to make.
>Buying a pasta maker from Amazon right the fuck now.
Thanks OP! You just opened up a whole world of possibilities to me!

Enjoy your bowel cancer

where2cop

This
Fine Asian cuisine makes many pastas that are high in protein and made from other products beside black bean. I suggests the mung fettuccini.

cant wait til Veeky Forums discovers lentil and split pea products

Alright, so I got shilled into buying an expensive-ass box of this shit so you don't have to. Here's my review.

The kind I got looks like penne, but once it's in your mouth, the taste and texture lets you know right away you're eating beans. Without the skin, you're left with a nearly flavorless, mushy substance that's frankly a little unappetizing. So in that sense, it's great for cutting because two bites into this pasta and I went from starving to dreading having to power through this meal. Granted, I'm eating it plain and I'm sure this pasta is meant to be smothered in sauce, but regular pasta does not have this effect on me. The high protein, iron, carbohydrates, and fiber are all there, but this product is mostly for people allergic to gluten paleo cultists to try to give themselves "the pasta experience" while sniffling "I-it's j-j-just as g-good!" People concerned with nutrition would just buy a can of black beans for a buck and get the same nutrition

Overall would not recommend. Real pasta has a better flavor and consistency and actual black beans are cheaper. Not worth the price to be nauseated by what would otherwise have been a perfectly good meal.

>gamelan
jungle asian bro?

After the war, Josef Mengele almost died after getting a hairball in his intestines from nervously chewing at his moustache.

I just eat black beans.

Rice is for queermos

It says dry on it. Regardless, it comes nowhere near OP's claims so I have no idea what he's talking about here. It's a higher protein version of pasta, but the calorie to protein ratio still isn't good. You'd be better off eating eggs or meat.

What nutrition facts? Everything I found online says op overstated how great these were.

Barring my doubts on the nutritional claims OP made, these sound pretty unappetizing from your description.

thats like a handful you fu

>2016
>becoming lysine deficient
enjoy your cognitive decline and constant herpes outbreaks, oh and NO GAINS.

>Granted, I'm eating it plain

who the fuck eats plain pasta?

I prefer Gagh

>paleo
>black beans

Paleo doesn't allow healthy food like that

I am, but the shit's fucking $6.50/lb so it's not very economical. I mostly rehydrate black beans and then cry because I can't turn them into delicious noodles.

>current year

Legumes are great, but paleo definitely allows tons of healthy foods.

Pretty much my experience, it kinda ruined my spaghetti, and I make some really good sauce.

I'd rather not suffer and just eat regular pasta and make up the macros elsewhere.

I love plain pasta, or pasta with just a little butter and salt. heck, I like eating pasta dry, strait out of the box. I don't know why exactly, but I am quite sure that I do enjoy plain pasta.

the 8kcal one is different to black bean pasta

> black bean = 44g protein, ? cals per 100g
> slim pasta = 0g protein, ~ 10 cals per 100g

Finally someone who get's it..why does this pasta have more proein than black beans usually do? they say the ingredients are black beans and water, but the nutritional info doesn't make sense and it's a chinese brand...even as a vegan i would never eat that

I love plain pasta too, but I don't really eat it cause the calories. As a kid I used to have a plate of plain pasta after spaghetti, like a palate cleanser sort of. I'm surprised I wasn't overweight as a child. I ate like crap.

legit looks like a plate of worms

I enjoy cancer, heart disease, poor cognizance, and runny shits desu so it's meat and dairy for me

it is

i have pasta with butter and some parmesan yeah, but never just plain

bunch of pansy ass pussies in this thread. some of you weirdos are into drinking raw eggs but you wont touch black bean pasta LMAO faggots