If there are no downsides to taking steroids and they make muscle grow by itself...

If there are no downsides to taking steroids and they make muscle grow by itself, can I not work out and just take steroids instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults
instagram.com/natalynlind/
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taking steroids and not lifting is an even bigger waste of money than taking steroids and lifting.

But if you must waste your money to validate yourself to others, then you should lift while you juice to make even more gains.

Steroids DO NOT make muscle grow by itself. If you actually believe that you don't understand what steroids actually are. What they do is amplify the results you get from lifting, I.e. they make muscle grow faster and it increases the limit on how much muscle you can put on before your body decides to stop, which is something affected by testosterone, which steroids emulate.

If you just take steroids by themselves it would be like having a lot more testosterone than you're used to, which means you'd be more emotional and aggressive. You may also risk impotence and baldness, which are side effects that come with steroid use regardless of whether or not you lift.

TL;DR Steroids only help you build muscle if you lift, and they do have risks. If you think otherwise you're either tremendously retarded or baiting.

As long as you don't mind just having a super buff right arm

nope, they did a study and the guys on steroids who didn't lift gained more muscle than natties who lifted

Link? That sounds crazy but if it's true I'd like to see proof

You are one stupid fucking retard.

Is she legal

>Steroids DO NOT make muscle grow by itself
except that they do, depending on the dosage you can gain a quite fair share of muscle and lose fat at the same time if your diet is good

Testosterone and any other form of it promotes protein synthesis. We have a protein in our body called Myostatin which inhibits protein synthesis. If the ratio between these too increases your body will start building muscle.

You might ask why lifting builds muscle. Well lifting actually increases testesterone which allows building muscle. Obviously the actual processes are way more complex but this is the general idea.

nice source you retarded asshole

You are wrong, steroids do build muscle by themselves, more so than natty lifting does.
Evidence: nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults

that were in more or less untrained individuals

he's right, but notice the huge flaw when you look at the study. they didn't control for calorie intake, and the natty lifters gained less body weight than the roid+nolift group. so the conclusion that roids+nolift gives greater LBM gains that natty+lift is not supported by that study because no matter how much you lift you won't put on bodyweight without a surplus of calories.

here

literally 14 in that pic, she is 16 now
instagram.com/natalynlind/

Yes, a certain dosage will build muscle even without lifting, up to a certain point. After that you have to increase the dosage, move to more powerful compounds, or start lifting.

An untrained individual benefits the most. If you're already at natty limit and stop lifting but start juicing, you won't gain anything and might even lose some mass if you're only doing a mild cycle.

>mfw chad can scientifically sit on his ass and eat pizza and make more gains than me

that's not evidence, that's just one study, you stupid bastard

this picture shows what I mean. the no exercise + test group put on 3.5kg bodyweight on average, of which 3.2kg was LBM. the exercise + placebody group only put on 0.9kg bodyweight, but actually gained 2kg LBM so they even lost fat in the process. testosterone doesn't magically create calories from thin air, so clearly the no exercise + test group were eating a surplus while the exercise + placebo group was eating more or less maintenance. what if the placebo + exercise group had eaten a surplus as well? clearly they would have gained more LBM, probably more than the no exercise + test group.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Why is this so fucking hard to grasp

Well, naturally yes, but this also depends on the natty limit of the individual. Some poor low test pajeet could probably hit his limit and still benefit from just pinning and nothing else. Mass is less affected than strength in the absence of the physical stimuli. Take someone with top teir genetics who naturally produces a lot of test, and yeah, if they just put the weights down and started pinning, they would likely suffer for it

forgot pic

that conclusion is not supported by that study, as explained here

fixed your pic

>Evidence isn't evidence
>Shart in mart detected

>43 people only
lmao, is this supposed to be reliable ? hauehaeauehu

What the fuck. I'd have thought she was 18.

Jailbait these days man.

it's time to pull out the needle mate.

>no downsides
ok

wow thanks, im retarded

The body can only produce so much muscle, adding more raw materials doesn't change that so they would have simply gained more fat.

You must be new here friendo. That study has been tossed around for years. Fuck off faggot.

Name them. Go on.

He's operating under the assumption that you're not an already estrogen filled, acne scared, balding, testicle atrophying, angsty fagot. Obviously it doesn't matter for people like you that are those things to begin with.

acne, bloating, hair loss just off of the top of my head. I am currently on cycle and the positives outweigh the negatives a thousand fold, but there are definite downsides.

Acne. raised blood pressure, raised cholestrol, raised risk of prostate tumours, gyno, lowered sperm count, accelerated hair loss, deca dick, liver problems from orals

so what this means is all those clueless basterds that are consuming their life for nationalistic reasibs are just wasting their time because in time of war, the armies are gonna roid their soldiers ?

so what this means is all those clueless basterds that are consuming their life in the gym * for nationalistic reasons * are just wasting their time because in time of war, the armies are gonna roid their soldiers ?

>Steroids DO NOT make muscle grow by itself.
Yeah they literally do.

Actually "working out" is kind of stupid desu. You can just cycle all the time (safely), do some cardio, have muscle, have a healthy heart, and not have to spend tons of time in the gym.

Good luck with that

he doesn't need luck, it's guaranteed gains.
good luck to YOU !

SAVAGE

Nigger if steroids didnt have sides every person on planet earth would be taking steroids. Like are you fucking stupid?

that's what they're trying to make you believe.
join the dark side user. we are all laughing at the clueless normies sweating their asses at the gym

HOW ARE STEROIDS A WASTE OF MONEY!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People are just afraid and don't know how to properly PCT. Enjoy your time in the gym pleb, I'll be getting gains while I'm shitposting.

itt: no one proves OP wrong

You should be very strong and have lifted many years before considering steroid use.

Long-Term Effects

Anabolic steroid abuse may lead to serious, even permanent, health problems such as:

kidney problems or failure
liver damage
enlarged heart, high blood pressure, and changes in blood cholesterol, all of which increase the risk of stroke and heart attack, even in young people
Several other effects are gender- and age-specific:

In men:
shrinking testicles
decreased sperm count
baldness
development of breasts
increased risk for prostate cancer

almost every steroid user is bald and has huge chest, and the chest starts to hang after the steroid induced muscle growth subsides after not using it

Worst thing that steroid users dont take into consideration is the fact that you get strong so fast that your joints and bones dont have enough time to get used to the stress and usually break when you start lifting heavy ass weight.

DARE pls go

kek'd and check'd.

Steroids aren't worth it unless you are doing it for strength gains for a sport. HGH on the other hand has its perks for use by normal people as long as you do it within reason.

to all of you who think roids arent magic.
First of all, animals are given roids and they dont go to the gym, they just stand in their boxes and grow.
Second - do you have any idea who steroids were made for in the first place? bedridden patients so they maintain muscle mass. think about it

for real what's the big risk if you just take a pct afterwards

i'm tired of lifting shit over and over

Holy shit. What am I reading. User and abuser here. Steroids, test specifically, does not make your muscles grow, grow faster, bulk up, get a pump, or whatever you think they do. Most assist in recovery. Higher test levels =/= more muscles. People who don't work out on steroids build more muscle and lose more fat than individuals that don't work out and don't take steroids because they are still actively moving throughout the day while getting the added benefits of increased Testosterone and protein synthesis. The side effects of roiding at 500mg per week over a course of ten to twelve weeks is negligible if at all if done correctly. Long term users that suffer from Testosterone side effects inject copious amounts weekly or blast and cruise for an extremely long time. The benefits of steroids outweigh any small risk involved if done safely and obtained legally or with a near none chance of being caught. Taking steroids before your natty limit is the same if not better than taking it at your natty limit. you'll save yourself years and years of bullshitting and injuries in the gym. Y'all are fucking stupid. I swear. Fuck me.

do it and post results user!

KEK
CHECKED

Post your tits and hairline

steroids make your dick small xD

fat-free mass is not the same as lean body mass. the non-exercise roiders likely put on a bunch of WATER WEIGHT and GYNO

No thanks.

Seeing how more than 65% have hair loss does this mean 65% of men use steroids? Also gyno is preventable with proper AI on cycle and PCT after cycle. This is obviously the safest thing to do.

Faggot, you post this SAME GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING THREAD AT LEAST EVERY FUCKING DAY. STFU, GTFO, KILL YOURSELF.

My friend used steroids for 9 years and when he tried to get off, his PCT didn't work.
He saw an endocrinologist and was prescribed some TRT, but unfortunately he reacts negatively to it.

He's been trying several other stuff to get his natural test production going again but nothing has worked so far.

But of course you'll never hear anything negative about steroids here. After all, most users are in their early 20s, have only been using for a few years.

not saying he used steroids continuously for 9 years btw, just in case some faggot points it out

roid rage?

Because most people don't roid for NINE YEARS STRAIGHT. Like holy fuck that's a long cruise.

I did read this but if he just did regular cycles he probably fucked up. Why would he get prescribed TRT when he already had a source to obtain roids from? You know you can get test at 100mg/ml just as easy as 250mg/ml. Not only did he probably fuck up on PCT he probably was using cheap UGL shit that wasn't even good. Your friend sounds like an idiot that dun goofd.

How does it feel knowing you have an alternative fake personality to the one that you are suppose to have due to injecting personality and character changing steroids? You might as well not be you

Steroids are very cheap.