1. Is having a long distance gf dumb?

1. Is having a long distance gf dumb?
2. Is it destructive to gains, testosterone, and general fitness?

pic unrelated

If you're any kind of man, you're going to be slaying side pussy while in the LDR. It's impossible to avoid.

It's destructive to your mental health. If there is no clear date of when you'll no longer be long distance it is pointless

Yes, the whole point of a "relationship" is to have a vagina to put one's penis into on a regular basis.

What about two years? Too long?

Enjoy sitting alone while your girl is getting plowed by someone she just met an hour ago.

I did it for about seven months with monthly visits or more. If you want to be with her it's very possible, albeit sexually frustrating as hell.

Not to be r9k up in this bitch, but this user is right. Unless she's REALLY strong as a person, she's gonna have multiple dicks in her mouth on the reg.

Was in a long distance relationship for 3 years. It is not for everyone.

I only know of 1 long distance relationship among friends that's still going, and it's the one I expected to fail the hardest and earliest. Fuck me, right?

Are you in driving distance and yes probably

Dang OP are you me?

Picking up wife from the motherland, since american girls are only interested in black cock and not settling down. Will wait about two years to get married and move in too.

Wait a minute this isn't Veeky Forums

This basically
Youre gonna spend weekends alone telling yourself youre "failthful" (not like you could cheat anyway) and she will be out getting hit on by tons of guys far better than you at best
At worst, yeah she will take one of them home

Being in a relationship in the first place is dumb. You can never be sure if she's banging someone else when you're not around but it's almost a certainty with a LDR.

post catalog, I want to order one as well.

my old roommate was in an LDR with his gf for the past like 5 years. he used to tell me they met in church and that they wanna get married some day, some real disney beta crap

she came to our apartment to visit and this bitch was giving me blatant IOI's right in front of him at the dinner table. I can't imagine what she's doing 300 miles away from that guy

The point of being in a relationship is getting benis/boipuccci/grrlpussi

You can't get that in a long distance cuckery

>giving me blatant IOI's
You damn redpill faggots and your cringeworthy lingo

>Girl says hello and makes eye contact
>Bruh, total IOI from that girl, gonna approach and display high SMV man
I have a theory that redpilling makes you delusional about girls flirting all the time and unless this bitch was litterally sucking your nuts im inclined to believe youre tripping for nothing

The only way a long distance gf works in your favor is if you invest no time in her outside the time you spend together.
>live your life
>see her get laid
>live your life
Very low stress, regular pussy.
If you're easily emotionally attached I wouldn't consider it. It will be an emotional rollercoaster.

im in a long distance, we make it work.

then again its an open relationship and we brag about people we fucked etc and its very loose and casual.

I have a theory that your mom took it in the ass from her boss and you were conceived via a breach in her rectum

>knows all the lingo
>hurr ur a faggot for knowing the lingo

You CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

>All the lingo
>Two of them
Yeah pick one, faggot

Fpbp. I'm in an LDR, about 2 hours by car, and the temptation to cheat is way more than I can handle. I broke twice over the past year, can't say I'm proud of it, but I'm not really ashamed either

what does IOI mean

I'm in a LDR. I took her virginity, she thinks I'm great but she doesn't really have a high sex drive.

I've banged a few other girls behind her back, she may be doing the same but I really doubt it. Works great mate.

shit that people do around members of the opposite sex that they find attractive

Holy shit Veeky Forums
How many of you consider yourself redpilled and pick up artists?

This is comedy gold

Just ended a long distance relationship (2.5 hours by car) of nearly 6 years and never cheated once. AMA

Why are you the only adult in the thread?

Do you wish you had ended it earlier? (OP Here)

You dont need to be redpilled to understand that if a girl is reasonably attractive she will be hit on by alot of guys and chances are one of them will make it through

What do you think of this redpill bullshit?

Do you think you're projecting because you know that if even a fraction of people found you attractive, you wouldn't be able to control yourself?

Oh the ad hominem, good work but no

There was a study done that showed that girls in relationships were more flirty than girls who were single simply because girls in relationships dont need to fear rejection, if they get rejected they still have their bf.

Talk shit all you want dude, but girls get approached alot and youre delusional if you think she will shoot down every single guy who hits on her

Not sure what you mean by that. I'm 21 currently and began the relationship when I was 15.

Yes and no. For what it's worth, not having a woman around 24/7, while still having that emotional connection + free sex every few weeks could be pretty fantastic. I'm a pretty independent person, so I don't mind my girlfriend spending most of her time by herself, as I could myself. The issue was is that she was actually quite clingy and constantly wanted to talk on the phone or skype for excessive periods of time, so I think overall I enjoyed the setup a lot more than she probably did.

I was pretty fat and awkward in high school so I don't feel like I was missing out on any prime vagina (I probably would have anyway), and 80% of the time she would drive to me, rather than the other way around. Now that I've started to come into my looks and get a lot more female attention, the feeling of missing out certainly was a lot more stinging. That's not the reason we broke it off, however.

It definitely probably went on a year or two longer than it should have, but it is hard to say because the relationship constantly had its peaks and lows, never really consistently in one spot of our time together.

I think in most scenarios, there's a little truth on both sides. The term "red pill" has always been a bit cringeworthy to me, and I think many of these pick-up artist types are a bit tryhard, but I can definitely see some of the decline of females in society today.

With that said, I had complete confidence in my girlfriend's fidelity. She has some pretty crippling issues in connecting with most people, and barely had friends as it is. In most social events, I would be the one engaging and socializing with other people and she would be at my side never really talking. Whenever she'd tell me she's going out to a party or a social event, she'd typically leave early and ask to talk, saying how she wasn't really enjoying herself. I think it all really comes down to the girl. My confidence in her is probably what kept the LDR going for so long.

Don't date shitty women then dude

Kek, we were introduced by a mutual friend

Poo in loo culture but we're not even Indian

1. Yes
2. Only if you let it.

Im really trying here man, come on

Imagine having a tough fight, things get heated and she is sad. Her friends take her out and suddently some good looking guy starts talking to her, hitting on her
You think she is going to resist just because?

Its a logical thing my man, girls are approached by a ton of guys looking to score and if one is better than the one they have why would they not trade up?

Sure, most girls will say the classic "I have a bf" line to most guys who come up to her but in some cases she will be suseptible and possibly fuck up

I may be wrong, but it seems to me you had a bad experience with a skank that colored your entire view of women. Nothing wrong with it. It happens a lot.

Not the guy you responded to, but I can assure you that many women ARE different. Sure, the types you're describing do exist, but never forget that women are just as human as us. They exist with their own set of feelings and loyalties. Not everything is a game of trading up to all women.