What did he mean by this?

Are kettle bells a meme?
Is Joe Rogan a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS

why is everyone on here either a retard or an autist.

Joe rogan is a loud idiot that's good at talking

Most KB exercises are great for cardio and not ideal for hypertrophy.

how is this not obvious to you?

I didn't make much progress with kettlebells until I starting taking Alpha BRAIN®

Could you please explain exactly how Alpha BRAIN® benefited you and explain its powerful effects to those in the thread who may be unaware? Straight from the horse's mouth folks, this guy's a fitness fanatic same as you and me.

he does have some pretty good podcasts tho

I find myself listening to JRE less for Rogan and more for his guests.

I came here from /pol/ to start this thread. I only know about Rogan because of his Milo interview. He seems like a pretty great guy most of the time, though he does seem to have very low tolerance for non-alpha types. N-not that we aren't all alpha over on /pol/. Ubermenschen all.

i cringe alot when he talks over someone who actually have something to say

milo one was pretty fun,
also nojumper youtube channel have better one

After taking Alpha BRAIN® for just ONE week I felt greater FOCUS on my tasks, a MENTAL speed increase and an INCREASE in baldness. Overall I felt Alpha BRAIN® was definitely worth the price and I can't see myself going back.

I like him and I like what he does but I remember watching one of his pod casts where he was talking with some fitness guy or MMA one

And he said something along the lines of, Everyones doing something different now, Olympic lifting, kettle bells and vast majority of young athletic guys are doing martial arts, it teaches so much more and the senseis or trainers gave give incredible amount of guidance, no one fucking does the body part a day split, that shit is ancient from the 80's everyone stopped doing that in the later 90's and moved on to more effective means of training

I was like what, has this guy ever been inside a fucking gym ?

Joe is bro tier, but he can get kinda annoying sometimes.

I think he meant actual athletes and shit

No he hasn't.

HIGH LIKE JOE ROGAN
you browse /pol/ yet don't know how shitty he is, confirmed for retard

i started to watch alot of mma and ufc stuff after JRE
bodybuilders looks like a joke now - meatheads

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

It's classic pasta like this that makes me want to work out/ hang out with Joe Rogan

Kettle bells are not a meme and are GOAT teebeeaitch.

Joey Rogiano is a meme 90% of the time

Although I also enjoy Bill Burrs podcast so what the fuck do I know.

Tell me what is good about kettle bells. Why not just use dumbells and cables?

Allen Palin makes really good videos from bill burrs podcast.

Can your cable have a monkey face on it?

Checkmate

Joe is the exact same in every single episode but he has the rare ability to get people talking (except Gary Clark Jr.) so it works.

ONNIT DOT COM ALPHA BRAIN DUDE SENSORY DEPRIVATION TANK AND MMA KICKS
KETTLEBELLS

They're prime for shoulder health and allow specific lifts to help rotator cuffs and stuff that a cable and dumbbell can't. That's about it.

I don't understand any of this.