Be europoor

>be europoor
>train 4 years in the same gym
>they keep raising price of membership every single year
>finally get fed up with it
>change to 24/7 gym that's half the price
>everything is brand new
>seems good
>decide to go there near midnight hoping it's peaceful and get used to new surroundings
>niggers
>niggers everywhere
>arabs
>arabs everywhere
>midnight
>weekday
>REFUGEES WELCOME

Literally cancelled my membership after 1 day. Should have known that's it's going to be filled with immigrants because goverment pays their cheap membership.

Such a pity that a good place is instantly ruined by niggers and their disgusting smell.

Never did I think going to a gym in Finland would feel like lifting in Mogadishu.

we need you on /pol/ brother

You quit because you were afraid.

You can just say that instead of trying to be macho on the Internet.

Suomi on mahtava maa.

Mitä teet elääksesi?

pajeet group has infiltrated my gym as well, honestly havent seen pajeets here anywhere else here in finland but lately a group of them joined my gym

and they all wear shorts, tight tshirt and do mainly biceps or retarded pull up variations or abs

Ahaha racist little pussy. How about talk to them, you might learn something, maybe even make a friend. Sure as hell sounds like you need one.
>going to the gym at midnight
Get a life mate.

>maybe even make a friend.

You don't understand Finns, do you?

>racist

You're so intimidated that you stopped going to the gym because people who never talked to you or gave you any problems so far are there and working out at a time when almost no one would be there normally?

OP has probably already killed himself anyways, fucking Finns

can confirm

was hitting the gym at 3 AM (FFS) at a 24/7 20€ gym to work out in peace, without waiting for those foul smelling animals blocking benches and free weights in a group of 7

>still 12 people around
>I need to get out of bed for work at 9 AM
>to make a living for those greasy monkey fucks
>not going full nazi within weeks

>mongrels
>not giving any problems

it's a matter of time mate

Afraid? Have you ever smelled them or had to deal with them hooting and hollering?

I fear no one since I do not fear death and that is the worst that can happen to you. I do however have gag reflexes when I smell shit.

Not op by the way but I know his feels.

>unironically living in Helsinki

I don't think you know what mongrel means.

Pidän siitä todella.

>I fear no one since I do not fear death
lolol are you not afraid of losing your fedora?

Refugitives used to come to my gym, but they stopped a few months ago. I guess they moved on to Germany. Good riddance, let the Krauts deal with the shitstorm they unleashed on Europe. Again.

m8 I'm just saying if you get a problem then you have a reason to bitch but you're doing some social justice warrior tier mental gymnastics in order to feel like you've been violated or some shit. They're probably working out late at night for the exact same reason and if you're not some fuckboy or beta cuck then nothing will happen.

Worst case scenario, force an interaction and ask how many sets they have left or point out its impossible to use the bench with 7 people using it. I bet you wouldn't, thats why you're lifting at midnight. Considering I used to workout from 12:30am-2am when I was just starting and DYEL I'd say you're just pulling some crybaby tier shit.

Other way around. Shitskins and pajeets are the ones who could learn something from us. (e.g. basic sanitation, for starters.)

>Finns
>Sauna is their idea of hygiene.

Dirty fucking Asians.