Other urls found in this thread:

swole.me/
oldschooltrainer.com/reg-parks-beginner-routine
t-nation.com/training/reg-parks-5x5-program
valetudo.ru/redforum/attachments/9701d1317850945
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tips iron

Rip female genes

Last weekend was my cousins birthday. I couldn't not have cake since that would have been rude. At the time my cut was only a week old however I'm pretty sure that the cake fucked up any progress that I had made in that week.

>Tfw live near my uncle
>Tfw he's always inviting me to stay over on the weekends
>Tfw can't count cals at his place
>Tfw I can't ignore him cuz that would be shitty

Wtf should I do?

My flatmate ate one of my portions of chicken, rice and broccoli and I told him if he wanted some he should just ask instead of take.

He bought me pizza to apologize, I had two slices and he ate it all.

He had two of my dinners.

Explain the situation to him(cutting) and ask if you can cook at his place when you are there. Thats how you can keep cutting

What a fucktard. But hey, thats how flatemates are.

It only bothers me because it's like set portions per day so obviously if he eats one then I'm missing a day.
And that's obviously when I lose will power and make something quick and easy

>yesterday
>have great fasted workout in the morning
>drink protein shake and sip on coffee chilling for a couple hours before class
>get home ~6ish
>get high as fuck and binge on food
>brown ice+2eggs and can of tuna, a couple bowls of oatmeal with a scoop of whey in each
>smoke some more
>pass out at 9 watching eps of curb

Meh, could have been worse, thank god I ran out of shitty food a while ago and am too broke atm to go shopping. Was actually a pretty comfy night desu

Well then just him you are cutting and you cant come over until you're bulking

help.

I got so used to cutting, I'm struggling to bulk.

Posted this yesterday, then fell asleep before I saw answers. Everyday I literally eat:
>1-1.5 lbs chicken/pork
>3-5 servings vegetables
>1 cup brown rice (cooked weight)
>1-3 tbsp healthy sauce, like italian dressing

About twice a week, if my blood sugar feels low in class, I'll get a regular pack of peanut M&Ms. My question is: do I need to count calories? I feel like this is a great diet, maybe 1500 cals with the candy, and definitely under my recommended 1700 (TDEE is 2400). I'm just lazy and don't want to count every day.

Here you go:
1400 calorie diet. 35% protein, 40% carb 25% fat
6am Wake up, do light cardio for 45 min.
7am breakfast
12pm lunch
2pm lift weights, use Starting Strength
6pm Dinner
9pm read a book
10pm sleep.

Do this every day for 6 weeks

This user says do it every day. The diet and light cardio (for you it could be walking/biking/elliptical, probably not running) should be every day. Lifting, if you hit 3 days a week its good. 5 is better. Don't feel bad if you need a rest day, just stay active on those days. You NEVER EVER rest from the diet and light cardio. That's the core of your weight lose efforts.

Need help planning meals?
swole.me/
Set up the macros previous user stated, eat what it says. Good luck chubbs. Come see us again in 6 weeks with your progress.

Are there any extra benefits/downsides to doing a 6/18 intermittent fast as apposed to a 8/16 one?

Tomorrow, I begin the final 6-10 pound stretch. Then its bulking season.
Its been a trip, lads. ;_;7

Not that I've seen in research, so it's probably just personal preference. I've heard women have an easier time on 8/16. I used to do 4/20 no problem, but I had a very sedentary lifestyle then.

4k calories today... Not well. At least I can eat like this everyday and not gain weight. Thanks, UPS.

going bad. fuckin poptart is 200 calories

Are you dumb?

>is it working?
>is it working fast enough while retaining strength/size?

If yes, why are you asking

If no, yeahduh you need to start couting or find a sifferent way to tighten up your diet

Tfw no longer in weighclassed sports

I am free

>its been 2 months, already feel fat and disgusting

>lose 80 pounds
>weight loss slows
>have my second to last cheat day because its a special day
>gain 5 pounds
>this causes me to reduce my calorie intake and work out more
Also today is the first time I've attempted to lift a 20 pound dumbell since I started weight lifting. Originally, I couldn't lift it, but now I can do my routine with it. My fucking face.

I used to down these like it was nothing. Even the cheapo knockoff brands which were like, 250 kcal a pop.
Still dont know how I did it after all these years.

Cake won't fuck up a weeks progress. It's just 1 meals worth of calories in a single dish... so skip a meal. Uncle cooks you heavy ass dinner? only eat dinner and breakfast. "Making it" isn't about always having cutmode turned on, it's about making quotas and making up for fuckups with fasting. Take it from me, Ive lost 40lbs so far and went from 30%bf to 18.5% and am still going strong.

How many of you have taken yohimbine? I am just starting it instead of ephedrine (was on ECA for a month) because I heard it was good at loosening the more stubborn fat zones (lower belly). Is it any good or is it meme-teir?

Probably meme-tier. I heard omega-3s were good for that.

Ya, but omega-3s just inhibit prostaglandins, so they are about as good as aspirin (aka only really do anything with ephedrine and caffeine mixed in, and even then, not much). Yohimbine is an adrenergic alpha-2 antagonist, alpha-2 neurotransmission blocks lipolysis in adipocytes. Now that part is legit, like science backed.. but people on bodybuilding forums say that a2 receptors are highly expressed in certain areas that are hard to get rid off (ass and thighs for girls, belly and love handles for men.), no idea if that's true though

Slipping up the past few days with snacking between meals, for some reason I've had this infuckingsatiable craving for peanut butter which I've been shamefully caving into. I have a handful of Veeky Forums meals and recipes that I make at home, but I still have trouble controlling myself when I'm at friend's houses for the day/night because my fat-mind still thinks of those places as snacking sanctuaries. How I do break this habit Veeky Forums?

Is there an actual way to figure out your body fat percentage without spending money or putting in a lot of effort?

I'm definitely in obese territory, but I like watching the numbers shrink.

Currently on a two week break eating at maintenance. My weight loss stalled out finally after a year of cutting so I figured I'd give my body a chance to reset.

What struck me as being particularly interesting is what a monstrous difference there is between lifting on a cut and lifting at maintenance calories. I finished my workout today and felt like a fucking god king, could've easily done more.

That said, I'm anxious to get back to my cut and drop these last 25 lbs.

If you use myfitnesspal and punch in your food manually for one day, there's the option to just copy from the previous day. It takes less than a minute for most people to put their entire daily plan in. Also all food you've previously listed gets shortcutted in the search menu. the good thing about myfitnesspal is when you eat something youre unsure of you can weigh it up against what you've already eaten, see the macronutrient breakdown etc.

This.

Also, related question: Is there a way of accurately finding out your BMR and/or TDEE in real life? Inputting numbers onto online calculators is handy, but it'll never be completely true to the individual. How would a test for these be done? Can they tell via a bloodtest or something? I'd really like to know my true numbers.

It's going great and tomorrow marks the end of week 2.

Not so good this week.

Attended my brother's bachelor party last weekend, and today was the last day at my job.

I'm starting a new job after Labor Day, and I'm going to have to adjust my sleeping, eating, and gym schedules.

Also, Labor Day weekend has a festival coming to town, as well as a fantasy football draft party.

I've lost about 60 pounds over the last year, though.

Sorry for the blog.

Stop making holidays out of things that aren't holidays.

It's going well but I think my autism is kicking in. I plan things out pretty far in advanced with myfitnesspal. I have logged already what I'm going to eat up to September 11th and I've made shopping lists for days I know I'll run out of certain things from now until then. Am I autistic

Started 6'1 260 pounds in January, currently 210. Goal is 170. Going well, though sometimes frustratingly slows down when I get close to the next 10lbs of weight loss.

Tips:
Poached tilapia and celery is helpful when you want a light filling meal. Get some 0 calorie Worcestershire sauce.
Boiled eggs too.
A banana will get rid of my disgustingly powerful desire to binge on sweets and chugging water before a meal is also helpful for keeping full longer.

First two months I used EC to curb this evening binge habit I had. Once I saw how much progress I made, I gained the willpower to keep from binging without EC. Maybe try it if you have a seemingly unstoppable binge eating problem, BUT make sure you have good heart health and blood pressure beforehand, please don't die, start with a half or quarter dose maybe.
Keep track of your digestive health on EC, easily the most constipated I had ever been.

ABOVE ALL, count your calories. It's impossible to not lose weight if you're under your calories, will make progress even sitting on a couch if you don't go over your calories.

n

>down 100lbs from 300lbs
>~20lbs to go
>stalling on all lifts
>goddamn I just want to eat above 1500cals for once
>friends all make fun of me for ordering salads and low calorie options when forced to eat out
>"oh user, don't tell me you're counting calories?" *snicker*
>"why are you weighing your food? That's so gay dude"

A-at least I'll be slightly aesthetic when i'm done

If this isn't some sort of bait, fuck your friends. God damn weight loss is hard enough don't need people actively putting you down for your efforts

This tbqhfamalama

Have a co worker who stares at me eating fruit and beef jerky

"You eat decently why are you fat" "why do you eat the same thing everyday are you tracking your food"

REEEEE

Dnp and psmf

Easily drop 40-50lb in 6 weeks if you don't mind shaving a few decades off your life

Not a bait. Eventually they accepted it. I suppose they finally accepted that I had changed.

The same thing happened when I stopped smoking weed. They kept waving joints in my face, telling me it wouldn't last and pestering me to smoke with them.

Actually, I just remembered one friend literally said to me
>"user, all I want as a birthday present from you is to smoke weed with me"

They're an interesting bunch.

Crabs in a bucket. People can't stand when their friends improve. Just means that they, too, have the ability to improve, and they don't.

I've tried it. There was a study that examined a lot of brands for labeling/dosage accuracy, and gnc brand was the best in terms of labeling/dosage accuracy.

First time I tried a quarter dose, to make sure I wouldn't respond negatively to it. Definitely felt warmer and slightly more on edge.

Haven't taken a full capsule yet, most I've taken is my 2/3 of it. Definitely does something.

I recommend doing it with caffeine and fasting, 1.5hr before gym. Heart rate reached solid numbers doing /weightlifting/.

My cut is going poorly. I do really well most of the time and then on the weekends I fuck it up by getting drunk and eating like a slob. I need to just stop drinking for a few months, but that's pretty tough for a functional alcoholic.

good thank you -2kg from last week

How do I get a hold of ephedrine?

States?
Go to pharmacy(walmart pharmacy is the cheapest) and ask for primatene or bronkaid, assuming you're using it for shortness of breath or chest tightness, otherwise why would they sell it to you:)

Not having alcohol as an alcoholic is tough, but nothing is tougher in the long run than being unhappy with yourself.
I believe in you senpai

What do you guys put on mfp as your activity lvl? I have it at the lowest setting but wasn't sure if I should move it up cuz I walk quite a bit at work.

I FUCKING DID IT GUYS

My cut's going fine but I'm really craving a sprecher's puma kola 2bh

Currently on day 3 of UD 2.0. Tomorrow afternoon begins my carb up and I cannot wait because I feel like absolute shit with no carbs. The super low (1200) calories don't help either when I'm doing cardio and lifting too.

8 pounds away from soft goal.
14 pounds away from hard goal.

So close.

But how's the body fat doe?

20% with a goal of between 10 and 15. Once I hit goal its just body recomp until I die.

Bruh, that'll take for fucking ever. Don't want to slow cut to 15 then hard cut to 10?

Man I've been hard cutting for a year now, I just want some fucking bread god damnit

Lowest setting. Helps

I miss rice and fries more than anything

Da fuck, why aren't you eating bread? Calories? Macros?

Not him, but I don't feel full for long vs other foods for the amount of calories I get out of it

I fell for the keto meme about 85 pounds ago.

down to 132 theres just a little bit of fat around my belly now, should i start bulking again? or cut till theres like no fat left?

what does Veeky Forums think about 100% oat bread?

195 kcal/8.7g brotein

Congrats user. Keep it up.

>Fuck up badly last weekend
>Doing really good this week
>Going to fuck it up again on the weekend
Why is it so impossible on the weekends

I mean good job bruh but might be time to try a regular diet. When you get lean enough you can do cyclical Keto so you get the super fatty protein days and the super high carb pancake days. That's kinda what I'm on.

Cut that shit then slowly bulk. Better to slow bulk with abs imo

I want to hit 200 then I'll switch to a regular diet. I need it. I neeeeeeed it

OK HOW DO YOU NOT DEVELOP A FUCKING EATING DISORDER

I TRACK CALORIES. I KEEP MY MACROS IN LINE. IM HEALTHY. BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE. CUT DOWN 45 POUNDS

AND NOW, EVERY 4 FUCKING DAYS I FEEL LIKE IF I DONT BINGE IM GONNA DIE. THEN I EAT 2000 KCAL OVER MY CUT LIMIT AND START ALL OVER

HOW DO I NOT GET AN EATING DISORDER. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok so i'm starting on weightlifting. I read Reg Park's routines and I really like'em.
But i have a big indecision.
Should i do:
a) oldschooltrainer.com/reg-parks-beginner-routine
b) t-nation.com/training/reg-parks-5x5-program

they are pretty different. which one should i choose? how different would i end up being following one or the other?

fuck i wanted to start a thread, not reply to one.
ignore me.

EC on your binge days? Stay at someone's house that day so your sense of morality stops you from eating their entire fridge in a night?

Explain cyclical keto? Seems like you just drop in and drop out like that, not a lot of time for your body to burn fat.

Veeky Forums, i work at a pizza place, and it is goddamn hard to keep myself from fucking over my cut. whats the most reasonably healthy pizza/other things i can make myself at work?
we have all the regular stuff as well as lasagna noodles and meat sauce, and a few out of the ordinary ingredients like spinach, zucchini and carrots

agreed, a low body fat is the key to aesthetics if that's what you want

Put spinach in bowl
Slop on the meat sauce
Top with pepperoni and sausage
Adorn with cheese

Kiss me after experiencing this because I'm your new pappy

Take a look at Lyle McDonalds ultimate diet 2.0. It's essentially cyclical Keto over a 7 day cycle and it has a bit to do with hormones and how you train. You could ideally carb deplete your muscles within 24 hours with the right type of workout. Also deplete the liver with some cardio. The biggest benefits to a refeed are the psychological ones and the effects on leptin and ghrelin. The biggest benefits to the Keto part are less insulin around during your fat burning stages (so nothing gets shuttled into fat cells) and increased catecholamines to release fatty acids.

thats sounds pretty unhealthy man, not to mention kinda unpleasant if i'm being honest

>Failed cut hard
>Said "fuck it" and moved to maintenance
>Started bulk this week

I still dropped 6% bfp, so I'm counting it as a success.

Saved. Love you, fit.

Don't use DNP if you're gonna be under the knife (it doesn't play nice with other chemicals, and if you take even a drop of alcohol you'll, quite literally, die), but consider PSFM. Or do the 1400 cal diet the other anons said.

If you can't do that, calculate your TDEE and eat 1000 cals under it a day. Or increase exercise. Slow strolls or walks are perfect LISS cardio.

Good luck user.

Here's where you can get all the info on Lyles take.

valetudo.ru/redforum/attachments/9701d1317850945

It's pretty in depth but that's what I like personally.

As a tall and formerly very skinny dude I've been bulking for so long, I'm yearning to go on a cut. This winter maybe...

>going to the gym while cutting

I lost 4kg but stayed at the same bf% last month.
I blame losing control of my lunchs and dinners and having whatever my mom and sister cooked.

I also neglected my home workout from 3 times a week to 1,5

Feels bad man, I've been on a gaining muscle and losing fat streak for half a year until this shit

How do you guys estimate body fat? Calipers?

>1200 cal everyday

How do you not kill yourself with so little to eat? I wish I were taller :(

Shitty scale at the pharmacy, but I'm going to get calipers one of these days

Walking through the shopping centre craving for a milkshake and chinese food.
But I persevered bros.

I think I'm gonna make it

do cardio

If you track your calories daily, you can sort of do this by checking your average daily intake and your pounds lost over a period of time. Divide the number of pounds over the amount of days you're tracking. A lb is 3500 calories, so if I've lost 73 lbs over 271 days, that's .27 of a lb daily, which is a deficit of 943 calories per day. If I add that to the average number of calories I consumed per day I can get a rough TDEE.

Anyone do the measurements? Like, height, weight, and then around the wrists, neck, waist, true waist, etc?

Can i drop safely from 115kg to under 100 by December 1?

Nah dog I ain't gay

No but I've never used the tape either.

Depends on your TDEE. You're gonna need a deficit of >1000cal a day. You may even struggle to get the necessary micro nutrients.

My BMR is apparently 2150 according to a calculator. TDEE is 2600, although I feel like it is less than that. With gym, I can bring it up a bit. So I will go with 2000cal and see how I go. Doubt I will make 100, but that's fine.

A deficit of 600/day is a nice slow rate. Remember for weight-loss it's not 'cut', it's more of a lifestyle change.

The less restrictive option would probably be better here.

And yeah you won't make it below 100kg by Dec 1. But you'll probably hit it a couple months later.