How badly do you want to see the cross back on top of Haifa Sophia?

How badly do you want to see the cross back on top of Haifa Sophia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZuGGrl3K4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't really care.

not as bad as I want Solayman mosque to be demolished.

Hagia Sophia*** (((autocorrect)))

whats up with autism on reconquering istanbulnopale
the gr**ks already got their chance post ww1 yet they handed it over to mustafa camel ataturk

Don't care in the slightest. Didn't the Turks gave it out 50/50 to Christians anyway?

Only if the paid a tax, regardless, when that happened Constantinople stopped becoming the spiritual capital of Orthodoxy, possibly even a lot before that.

It's so fucking ugly inside bros

It's a museum now, open to all, detailing the history of the building both pre and post conquest. There's even some varangian graffiti on the balcony. It's pretty neat.

I have no idea why someone would want to turn it back into a church.

Other than the sandscribble circles it's pretty as fuck.

idk to worship?

That's what I meant
>Mehmet, we just took the Hagia Sophia. What now?
>Erect minarets and add disks with horrific Arab calligraphy to the walls at awkward facings

Why would you want to do that?

Not that guy but:

>More Orthodox pilgrims and visitors
>Maintenance of the building is shifted to Orthodox Church
>More tourism
>More money

If they marketed it was a religious pilgrimage I'm sure they could even get Catholics to go. Turkey is already a tourist destination for Russians I'm sure they could suck more religious Balkan niggers to visit. Before making such hasty decisions I'd like to see how much it costs to maintain etc next to how much revenue it pulls in and compare it to Christian interest on pilgrimage. I'm sure they could make a killing on Christmas and Easter.

Its already is the biggest tourist attraction in Istanbul even though the blue mosque is superior.

Not at all, but then I'm not an orthodox cunt.

I was about to post, too. Thanks for being real, user.

Hello Peasantines

Do you want it back? Do you want a cross back on top of Aya Sofya? You can only get my black middle finger. On top of it.

Not at all. Id prefer it and all other churches to just become a nice old building, not in real use anymore

If it happens through the conversion of the Turkish people, sure. Not really into a bloody war over a symbolical place.

Meh, i don't care about that. I would be satisfied with entire Istanbul being engulfed with mustard gas while all "people" sleep at night ;)

A mosque cannot be superior to a church user even if the church is heretic tier.

Does it come with all the Turks too? I'd rather not if that's the case. The Turks are lower than blacks in the eyes of the world and that's saying something.

user the interior of it is breathtaking while the interior of the aya sofya is nice at best.

not as badly as i'd like to see dome of the rock demolished

Turkey is thinking of turning in back into a mosque just to spite Christians since pope Francis has officially stated that the Armenian genocide was in fact a genocide. This in turn is pissing off a lot of Christians

>horrific Arab calligraphy
~t. Gr**k rapebaby

Isn't that how you get CRUSADE'd?

>tfw we almost wiped out the subhuman armenishits and you impotent christian faggots still haven't done fuckall about it.

I sure hope so

Didn't Britain and France beat you in a war then divide your empire amongst themselves?

come at me wh*Te subhumans

my truck is ready.

>Win against incompetent rapebaby commanders
>try to invade Turkey
>get rekt
#JeSuisCharlie

They still lost their entire empire and became a barely relevant regional power. If Russia hadn't gone full retard they'd have Constantinople too.

>say what

SPRAYed

>lost againt beat-up dogs
JUST

>WE

>jewtube comment section spergs

can anyone explain me the "turks are black" meme?

As with most things on Veeky Forums, it's just one crazy guy, probably.

Just reading up about the star and the crescent

What the fuck, I'm genuinely surprised

you see in reality they actually hate themselves for being "mostly brown"
so they want to unironically brainwash people to think of them as "whites" due to the repetition and obnoxiously of that nigger meme
>i mean it's not rocket science to expose these autistic vermins

Its youtube tier trolling, Roaches lack any sense of critical self-reflection.

I'd rather it just be a museum now to be honest.

I'd pay to see it blown up XD

I'd fight for it.

I don't really care about it anymore, would be nice tobe able to control the area that comes with it though since it offers many benefits to whoever owns it.
The city had like 300 billion of income last year.

Empires and nations rise and fall, such is the way of civilization. At least Turks are now memed into roaches.

>Turkey is thinking of turning in back into a mosque

>celebrate the foundation of your republic by expelling minorities like greeks and armenians
>celebrate the birth of your secular society by promoting islamism and turning museums into mosques

wew lads

Both those minorities collaborated with invading foreign powers though.
The armenians with the russians and the anatolian greeks with the ionian greeks.

TURKS are BLACK though, hemdillah

can't graft the TURK yakub, back to your cave

Eh I found the Blue Mosque underwhelming sure its beautiful and all but its a one trick pony. I found the Hagia Sofia more interesting mostly because as it is its a blend some of the columns were taken from the temple of Artemis, you have the ever famous mosaics and icons of Christ pantocrator then you have the Muslim calligraphy. its a historical mishmash of parts of at least 3 religions and thousands of years of history I've been all over Europe and to be honest nothing really comes close to it in terms of uniqueness, the thing is in a class of its own in terms of historical monuments

shit
meant for

the thing is though, they're muzzies and muzzies dont do anything wrong. Even in the midst of genocide muzzies are just poor victimes of the ebil white man

I thought all the christian symbols were erased/destroyed?

no Mehmet II thaught it was to much trouble to destroy the byzantine mosaics as they were literally everywhere so he had them plastered over which ironically protected them from being destroyed by overzealous Muslims and early tourists looking for tacky souvenirs.

Turks won the city and the building fair and square.

Because the interior of the church was stripped clean

it would look even worse without those towers

It has Christian and Muslim chapels so it's effectively ecumenical but Erdogan said he wants to make it into a mosque again.

Honestly, whatever the official stance is it is basically a museum more than anything else at this point. I'm sure they still hold services, but I'd say its main value to the Turks now is as a tourist attraction

I'd gladly join a Christian military order for that to happen.

>wh*Tes are this retarded
lmoa
everyone from Persians to Sumerians used it. it ain't rocket science.
>uses a wh*Te teen's slide as a proof

absolute state of /his

>be wh*Te subhuman
>tfw you're being replaced by TÜRKs, Afghans, Arabs, BLACKs in your own countries
>"h-hey at least i called TÜRKs roaches on the internet lol"

absolute state of wh*Tes

>I'd gladly join a Christian military order for that to happen.

If only people felt the same way about all the places white people have conquered the world could be at peace

I hate Muslims more than I do Christians so... very?

How can you fuck up so badly? It's hard to believe 20K of peasants only managed to kill 50 Turks, while 17K of them died. Literally how.

because its unreliable information from a battle that happened a thousand years ago. Soldiers probably exaggerated the numbers to their commander who in turn exaggerated the numbers to his superior.... until you get a "most glorious turks defeat inferior white man" propaganda piece they can spread to their people

also I don't doubt that armored warriors were able to completely mop the floor with those peasants but like you said, you'd think 20k peasants, even armed with rocks and clubs, would be able to take out more than 50 dudes

peasants are stupid lmao

Horsemen vs largely untrained and poorly armed men on foot

Peasants basically route on contact with cavalry and then the cavalry can just run them down before they get to the edge of the battle map. With enough horseman, you can wipe the peasants out. The Turks that died were probably killed by friendly fire desu.

BLACK bulls versus wh*Te soyboys
it ain't rocket science.

>seljuks
>black

They came from Asia you fucking monkey. Turkey needs to be banned from posting on this site.

Seljuks were BLACK. wh*Te boy.

Fuck that, it's the Entire Sofia or nothing, as far as I'm concerned.

Some visitors from /pol/ either did not read the rules or don't give a fuck.

>Europeans.
>Going to churches.
LMAO.

Say, why DID Constantinople get the works?

what.?

one of many reasons why Europe is collectively committing cultural suicide

this level of shitposting should be a bannable of fence tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=KZuGGrl3K4g

Get Eugene'd