Guys. guys. help

guys. guys. help.

sorry, I don't come here.

I'm 270, 5'9

heaviest of my life.

I made a deal with my doctor, because he wants me to get on surgery/or/injections to lose weight

I have 6 weeks to lose most weight. other than sticky, what should I focus on for 6 weeks. please help.

also, I'm trying to do fork put downs, but it's tough. I start tomorrow. please spoofeed me a 6 week cutting diet. I will stick to do it. I need help. I don't want to move homes

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Bigger-Leaner-Stronger-Bodybuilding-Weightlifting-ebook/dp/B006XF5BTG
amazon.co.uk/Year-One-Challenge-Men-Stronger/dp/1505727561/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make your meals beforehand.

Focus on filling yet nutritious foods such as eggs, oatmeal, potatoes, fish, yogurt, etc.

Start listening to audio books and walk / jog in the evenings.

Don't buy sweets or other unhealthy food. If it's in the house, you'll eat it.

Precut vegetables and fruit in the fridge so they're easy to access when you get late night munchies.

All things that helped me.

>surgery
>5'9 270lbs

Yeau sure buddy...

Also: injections? Wtf ?

>other than sticky

Explain this

>i start tomorrow
how about u start today u fucking piece of shit

eat once a day

I want a six weeks plan

we've been fighting it for 2 years. he has some injections to not make me hungry, I guess

thank you

>I want a six weeks plan

OK, I see what you're getting at. What you're gonna need to do is read the fucking sticky, you fat piece of shit.

>I'm trying to do fork put downs, but it's tough. I start tomorrow.

How can it be tough if you haven't even started yet? Maybe you should just be fat

The first and easiest thing that most heavy people with very high calorie intakes should do is drink water.

No, I don't mean a measly small bottle of water.
I mean carry a single gallon of water around with you and drink it throughout the day. Drink an entire fucking gallon of water and then some.
Cut out all liquids except that.

Secondly.
All of that fastfood and premade food, a snacks snacks junkfood? All of that shit is gone.
NO DIET SHIT OR ZERO CALORIE SHIT.
It's been scientifically proven to be WORSE then full fat versions of everything they are a diet version of.

If it doesn't look like it was freshly picked from a farm or in the forests or was just butchered then you don't fucking eat it.
That means meat from the meat aisle or from local butchers/fishers
Veg from the veg aisle or from local growers
Nuts and fruit etc etc. You get it.

Canned veg and frozen veg are acceptable. Canned fruits are definitely not acceptable.

Cut out nearly all sugar. That doesn't come from fruit. You heard me. Dump that shit
You don't do ANYTHING needing as much carbs as you are more then likely ingesting now.

Learn to cook. This is pretty damned vital. Simple meals can be filing. Home made versions of meals you get premade from the store of fast food joints are always better for you.

And last but not least.
Go for daily walks and do some form of simple calisthenics.

The daily walks will help you get your body in order and the calisthenics will get you strong and flexible. That strength flexibility and endurance as well as healthier eating will help you become more active and spend less time sitting on your ass.

Lastly. Learn the benefits of cheating. Yes I said cheating. One single day of your week should be devoted to eating like a porker.
Eat what ever you want on a sunday or a saturday and then eat less the next day or go back to your healthy as fuck lifestyle.

It keeps your metabolism reving and helps keep you honest.

>I have 6 weeks to lose most weight

Or what?

You need to track your food. Most fat people have no idea how shitty their diet is till they see it tracked. I like MyPlate

You lost me at thw cheat day. You only need a cheat day if you have shit discipline and no will power

Cheat days keep your metabolism running hard.
It tells your body that it isn't starving and to keep the motor running at top speed.

And if the people who have severe weight issues had any discipline they wouldn't be in that mess in the first place.

troll confirmed

And I'm a troll because?

The advice is simple?
Any and everyone can do it and lose weight?
Cheat days am bad because a gearhead said so?
I'm curious.

Different user. This guy doesn't need a cheat day every week. If he's that big, he can easily pack 6000 calories into an unfettered day of gluttony. Once a fortnight, maybe, but preferably once a month. I agree with the other user, there's no real purpose for cheat days. That metabolism malarky is broscience, I've never seen a single damn study promoting them.

You've not read anything about eating below maintenance eventually slowing your metabolism?
Because, that's exactly what happens

As for gluttony.
That's my goddamned point.
They can't unless they eat 24 hours that day nonstop eat so much that they sabotage 6 days of hard work and good dieting.
I honestly do not believe that.

Yes, theoretically you can eat clean for days at a time. But in reality, that's not how it works for everyone.

This is a good cutting diet.

Just adjust the portion sizes a bit if the cal is too low

this advice is 75% bullshit and misleading. shut up u faggot

>cheat day

OP if you do take his advice, make it a CHEAT MEAL.
Once a week
Not a full day.
I'm sure you got to your weight by going way overboard with food, a whole day would make you relapse/*trigger* you to go back to your old ways.

I hope the injection the doctor wants to give you is a lethal one, fat faggot

tell your doctor to go fuck himself with surgery, drugs, injections, whatever
I've gone from 300lbs to 250 over summer, I'm even more of a manlet than you too, you don't need surgery

Count calories and start exercising. Self control is hard but worth it.

Kek

>Because, that's exactly what happens
No.

Water is worth it. Ready meals, premade food and snacks are worth cutting out. Sugars except from fruit is probably good idea, so is upping exercise. Everything else is questionable.

this looks totally unappealing to me, is this really what Veeky Forums lives off?

Griffith had a dream. Didn't let anything stop him either. Look how that turned out, OP.

Read this mate.

amazon.co.uk/Bigger-Leaner-Stronger-Bodybuilding-Weightlifting-ebook/dp/B006XF5BTG

It will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know in a short concise way. Then go lift. with the heps of this amazon.co.uk/Year-One-Challenge-Men-Stronger/dp/1505727561/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

You can do it champ.

> I'll start tomorrow
Pls get beetus and die user

just cut the carbs broski.

Alrighty listen up bitch boy, I'm gonna turn you into a MEAN LEAN fighting MACHINE, you will be fighting GLOBALIST hacks and banksters every step of the way, right?

Cut out the shit. I don't mean your act, even thought I hate the fuck out of it, I mean your uber radical CONSUMPTION of calories. Your rotund, melted candle looking body burns calories naturally, along with EXERCISE, if you eat below MAINTENEANCE, that means go to a calorie calculator site and put in your fucking specs then EAT that many calories a day, you melt away your flab and unleash the horny beast that is trying to stick its arms against your sickly lats, and its legs are propped up against your bloated abdominal meat, as it's head roars and screams near your delt/trap region.

EAT LESS, WALK MORE. You will walk a lot. And sometimes jog, but not to much, you could get shins splints, or injury, or god forbid you trip and the force of your descending impact kills 6 million gooks in Japan. Not Kosher bro. Do that, make sure to get your MACROS/MICROS together, that means eating healthy amounts of fats, proteins, and vitamins/minerals, but less emphasis on FAT.

Breakfast means light and filling. We're talking OATS baby, and put some eggs in that shit. Then cinnamon, it's tasty and good for you. And some fruit, you fruity faggot, maybe a banana or apple. LUNCH means GREENS, salad, kale, dressing should be light, maybe even olive oil. Throw some nuts in that bitch, more fruit, protein shake. Golden.

Dinner, poultry is your ally. Be the scourge of chickens. Eat their supple bodies with rice and vegetables. Eat small amounts of it, but enough to hit your DAILY CALORIE LIMIT.

Do this, and you will become a god. You will look fucking ripped. Trust me.

no.

please don't ever post this garbage again

op eat once a day.

>1500cal
>"cutting"
nice meme