I've been felling sluggish in the morning. i don't want to drink coffee...

I've been felling sluggish in the morning. i don't want to drink coffee. what do you take to make you more alert and get going?

Good night sleep.

cigarettes

coffee

coffee

Morning sex with gf

coffee

Drink a giant glass of water and eat a nice breakfast. No need for coffee unless your sleep is fucked.

Green tea?

jinx faggot, now you gotta lick my balls

I love the game of jinx

this, if you're not getting a good night's sleep don't go on Veeky Forums, sleep is when the gains are made

>No need for coffee
hahhahahahahhaahahahahahahhaahahaahaahhahahaahah

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I haven't drank coffee for like 3 months after drinking like 6 cups daily, and I've been drinking a cup of that Starbucks instant coffee in the morning for the past few days and I've been better all day

I get a cup of pull ups and burpees to start my morning.

Coke, both kinds.

NOT COFFEE. You'll feel bloated and have to piss every 30 minutes.

Try a fruit with lots of antioxidants? You could also be sluggish if you're depressed.

Drink water. I'm seriously. You've been lying in place for ~8 hours mouth breathing (fat fuck) and need to hydrate.

>drinking a diuretic
>bloated

How do I get a good night's sleep? I never feel 'refreshed' after waking up, and it takes me at least an hour to really get things going.

I took half a bar of Xanax ONCE and I had the best sleep of my entire life bar none.

Coffee and l theanine

If it's coffee you don't like, and not caffeine, just take some caffeine pills in the am. I take one in the morning and one before a workout

Cold shower because I'm a man.