Stretch marks

Currently doing palmers coconut butter with vitamin e, drinking more and taking a multivitamin.
Anyone got suggestions on how to prevent, remove or lessen stretch marks. I've only been doing SS for 7 weeks now with a few cginups and pullups after and I'm already getting stretch marks in my arms

Shameless bump. Why work out hard if your going to loose all the aesthetics to stretch marks

If tiger stripes are aesthetic why wouldn't my stretch marks be?

>thinking a few stretchmarks are going to ruin aesthetics

first of all they fade, I used to have em all down my lats because my lats are WIDE n JOOCY, second of all you can barely notice them now, they look sorta grey

>tfw is more body positive than tumblr

They fade with time and as long as you aren't obese nobody is going to care. I'm sure your boyfriend will still love you for your sensitive personality and bleeding pussy

This thread is now about stupid shit Veeky Forums worries about.
>acne scars
>stretch marks
>looking good for other men at the gym
>the size of their cock in the shower
>the size of another mans cock in the shower

Sorry to be over dramatic it's been a build up if things. It just seems stupid to put in work to look good and be rewarded with scars

>does lifting make up for being indian?

Tan for 1 week at the beach and stretch marks shrank considerably and turned white. Before that they turn dark red and burn and its painful as fuck but its worth it. I used about an entire bottle of aloe intensive care lotion in this time frame.

user they blend in with a tan, they fade in 6 months to a year, and in general the most they are going to affect your appearance is some rougher skin in the general area and people who don't exercise asking what happened. If you are a woman though you might have to deal with wealthy girls talking behind your back

Slow down?
Focus less on arms, more on some other part of your body?

t. dyel

Slash that area and say you got stabbed, that's what I do.

Sexualize them

w-wew

Strecth marks are for pregnant women, if you have them it's because you are obese

im not even gay and my mouth is watering wtf is happening kek

n-nohomo... right boner?

Attractive is attractive, Im not gay but my mouth was open, hes practically perfect

is this achievable natty

>been lifting for 6 months
>still no stretch marks

am i not gonna make it?

um

i'm gay grill i want that body too. :( put..put your penis in it and send me vid.

Stretch marks are scars of honor that (on a fit person) shows handwork, dedication, and persistence to everyone seeing them. I used to be super fat and I have stretch marks on my stomach, hips, and shoulders. The naturally fade overtime, like all scars, but they remind me of how far I've come and not to give up liftin'.

looking at my old pics I got mine around 7 months in

This better be a troll

why?