Driving with your beautiful wife

>driving with your beautiful wife
>wife honks at punks blocking the road
>kid yells "fuck you bitch"

Could Veeky Forums take them?

youtube.com/watch?v=gI8d6wOgzbg

I wouldnt waste my time yelling at kids who arent on my property.

>letting your wife drive
>not running them over for jaywalking

You are asking me
Would I get out of the car and confront someone
When my wife is behind the fucking wheel???????
My wife has the balls in that relationships, she can throw down with those niggas on the street

>mate guading

Beta-max

This is why men like us choose to go our own way

haha if i was one of those kids, i would antagonize him on purpose. if he hits a kid he's fucked

>gonna call the cops

cringe worthy, what a fucking idiot

lol u can clearly see him getting triggered when they laugh at him

I had a situation like this actually. I asked my dealer friends to lurk around the area. Now half the kids are just shells of themself from all the drug use.

I dont believe in physical or verbal altercations. Theres always a subliminal life destroying option that takes no effort.

If there's one thing people should realize by now is that you don't fuck with skateboarders anyway. Especially a bunch of them

You come at a group of pussies with skateboards in their hands, what's the first thing they're going to do?

you honestly must be pretty pathetic to be this worked up over kids

Jesus what a beta. You can tell he's doing it to prove his wife he's an ''alpha'', yet he hates every part of it.

What I did when I was a young skater punk and hitched a ride on the back of some guys car who jumped out and got smashed across his doom with my board for trying to hit me.

Now that I am mature I would never do that to someone but oh well it happened.

>dealing with children or taking what children say seriously
lmao

my wife would just mow them down or the better of the options : lay on your horn for 5 minutes straight

I love living LA, its my city.

Damn, I kind of hope this is true but I also hope it's not.

>/pol/ goes to the park

>you don't fuck with skateboarders

I think I've lost all the fights I've ever been in except against skateboarders. They all suck dick at fighting. I would literally snatch the skateboard out their hands and sodomize them with it. Also, South Florida, so you already know I got that heater on me.I dare one of those little niglets to come at me with a skateboard.

All that said, I wouldn't waste my time at all like the guy in opies video. That nigga is fucking pathetic famm

this nigga read the art of war by Sun Tzu

muh nuigga

>I love living LA
Kill yourself.

>little kids who like to throw themselves down flights of stairs for fun
>pussies

kek

I live in LA and I hate living here
> 3 more months till Denver B^)

aaa

so people who cut themselves and try to commit suicide must be the bravest people in the world

skateboarders are pussies. only retarded

committing suicide requires more bravery than living a long life as a worthless autist like you will

Giving up/quitting on life is bravery

lol

what is the bravest thing you've ever done? bench 1 pl8 without a spotter?

Veeky Forums is full of cowards

/thread

>was a young skater kid like in video
>would always skate local church with friends
>I was usually younger than the rest and parents raised me well so I rarely spoke up to authority or hassled anyone like some of the older dudes
>one day we are skating
>see some guy walking towards us
>we are well out of anyone's way, way in the back of a parking lot on a week day night
>this guy grabs my friends arm and starts telling him that he's gonna call the cops
>this guy that is kicking us out is deaf, or near deaf and has a hearing aid in both ears
>he talks different cause he is deaf
>some of the other kids start talking back to him, making fun of him
>I legit feel bad for him
>what the hell does he think is gonna happen when this poor guy approaches a group of teenagers who arent doing anything wrong
>this back and fourth carries on for 10 minutes before we all inevitably leave
>one of the other kids takes an orange road cone and throws it on top of the roof, 2 stories up (impressed)
> it stayed that way for a year

I always wonder what people think they'll accomplish when dealing with skaters, they are young, reckless, lack reason and thrive off of others aggression. When I'm an old dude Ill laugh when I see them and carry on my way. No point in doing anything other than killing one. Lol

Kek

>wife honks
Is she a clown?

underrated

I used to go to skate parks and just fuck up skaters.

Just walk up and sucker punch them.

I had no reason, but I was an angry kid and they were always available for me to take my aggression out on.

good

what an animal.
>respect

DEVILISH

Kek this

This guy is the biggest dork. These kids are 13 at best, who cares if they yell shit at your car? Why is he so insecure with his masculinity that he has to confront children over something so insignificant.

This is exactly what people know about skater pussy

On EVERY SINGLE VIDEO involved one of you pussies, the skater smash the car. This is purely nigger behaviour
Skaters always ruin the car then run away. This is simply well deserved a shot. I can't describe how much of a pussy nigger behaviour it is

But a reminder is that never piss off skater when you're in a car. They avoid men's fight they only do pussy stuff on your property
You deal with skater just like how you deal with street niggers. Can people beat homeless niggers? Yes. Should you risk his dishonoured behaviour by fighting him? No. Just avoid them

this guy should have just kept driving. He is obviously a complete cuck with no aptitude for direct confrontation.

I cracked him across his doom when he tried to swing at me.

He jumped out of his car and said what the fuck you doing you fucking faggot punk and I said sorry man was just having a good time wont do it again. He was like bet your fucking ass you wont and went to go hit me so I knocked his ass out with my board and skated away while laughing at his wife who was screaming bloody murder.

Keep in mind I was like 13 and the dude was in his 30's.

You can tell who the brainwashed white american is can't you?

His dome* fucking auto correct.

I never once damaged his property all I did was hang onto his bumper while he was driving.

Why even get out of the car if you aren't going to smash one of their faces in? Just yell something back at them while you pass.

You can't fight people man. They'll send you to prison

>being this devilish.

Mudafucking asymmetric warfare

Wtf??? That's irrevelant. What brainwashed American has nothing to do with this topic
Fucking cringe go fuck yourself

I could likely take on a few at a time. Most skaters are skinny young punks. Thing is you still risk getting rammed in the face by a skateboard so it's really not worth it. Or worse yet you run into the one pissy angry cunt who has a knife. Or even just risk having your stuff vandalized.

From past experience as a once degenerate miscreant anyways.

spot on

>initiate a confrontation with children for being in a parkinglot
>assault one of the children as your opening move

That deaf guy was lucky to not be thrown in jail for that. The whole "IM GOING TO CALL THE COPS" is such a pussy power play anyway, just call the fucking cops why would you even bother telling them?

No you can't. Because they're underage and they will nail you to the wall for doing anything. Then when you get out their parents will hit you with a civil suit and you will pay out the ass for the rest of your cuck life.

Dude sounds like Napoleon Dynamite.

Time for bed grandpa