Can squat 2pl8 for 15 reps

>can squat 2pl8 for 15 reps
>still have tiny legs

how much do i have to squat to get the legs i deserve?

2 plates squat is the equivalent of benching 135. its the absolute beginner number. i'd say around 365 you'll see some real gains

Lower faggot

Atleast 3pl8

can squat 200kg and legs are toothpicks

Most I've squat in my life is 120kg for a couple reps and my legs are massive.

Than I am I am a lean manlet at barely 171cm - 68-70kg.

Go to the rockies, eat a bunch of speggettttoo and meat testes, and carry a heavy pack up the mountains. It's like doing squats and lunges in nature.

How about try squatting heavier for lower reps instead of doing 15 fucking reps. That's just pointless.

>i was born benching 2pl8 out of my mom's womb
cool story bro

>tfw can't even squat 2pl8 and have big fucking legs

Guess those years in a wrestling team paid off

Damn I didn't know 135lbs and 225lbs were the same thing you fucking faggot

are u retarded

i usually do sets of 5 but i did an AMRAP set at 100kg and got 15reps

5rm is 110

I squat 3 plate for my 5/5 and Max out at 360 and I still have skinny legs

>365 x 8
>24" thighs

am i thicc, brahs?

>do SL for 5 months
>squatting every fucking workout 3 days a week
>get to lmao3pl8 squat
>while I lost weight my jeans stopped fitting and I had to buy larger jeans

depends on your weight and height, lmao2pl8 squat that could be near intermediate for manlets or starting weight for fatasses

Get stretchy fuccboi jeans. They're comfy as fuck and you'll be drenched in female spaghetti from all the mires.

I think you should try cycling between triples, doubles, singles, etc cus it seems like you're stalling on 5 reps. 225 for 15 but your 5RM is ~240 just sounds like your body isn't accustomed to heavy weight.

go atg you ego lifting fuck

Am doing 5x5 at 225. Anything over 200lbs gives me pain in my right hip, at the front in the crease of my leg.

Everything else is progressing but I can't go up on my squat. Been weeks. Should I kill myself or is there help to be had?

5'4 manlet here. i squatted 2pl8 my 3rd time squatting. and my first two times were just doing 95lb to learn form.

maybe i was born into trex mode, but i dont take a squat seirously til its at least 3pl8.

Are you a moron?

Your legs naturally will hold up more weight. 225lb is baby weight and is about the same as benching 135.

Probably equivalent to a 95lb OHP.

Usually not done without a little bit a training at first, but anyone can get there.

fuuuk. I just hit 1 pl8 squat the other day for 5x5. I injured myself right when I started squatting so I'm like maybe 2 weeks into SL on squats. I just want 2 pl8 by xmas. :^(

I squat 460 atg and my legs are dyel

If you cant add more weight try doing more reps

>only 10% of the gym can do 2pl8 squat
>100% of the gym can do 1pl8 bench
>90% of the school could do 1pl8 bench
>nobody squatted in high school

I was getting mired doing 3x8 2pl8 when I always asked for spotters in the gym. People lift for girls

strongest kid on wrestling team was benching 3pl8 but was only squatting 2pl8. I saw that faggot in college but he wasn't on the wrestling team and I started lifting my first year though and noticed how small those calves were

Not eating enough scoops

how many people in this thread even lift? the retardation levels are at an all time high

im still making progress on 5rep sets though

What seems to be the problem then m8?

At my high school football team we had to squat 3 times a week
>mfw over 50% of the seniors and juniors could squat over 3plt
>mfw a sophomore could squat 495
>mfw a freshmen could squat 415
>mfw the highest squat I got in hs was 290
Fuck my legs were weak. Bright side though I was in the top 20 at my school for bench

Fucking what?

I only started ICF 2 weeks ago and my current squat for reps is only 75kg 5x5

And my thighs are 23"?

I'm a fucking skeleton too