So, you rather lift some weights when you get up instead of doing me? Why are you so stupid?

>So, you rather lift some weights when you get up instead of doing me? Why are you so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Teehee

rei > asuka

stfu 3D whore I lift in this world so I can be reincarnated as a ripped anime character in the next

That made me kek a little, you fucking homo.

A QT red head will never say this to me

Feels bad man

>You won't even have donuts with me because you're "cutting?" Are you sure you're a man?

bbe, please go back to the right angle and light. You look like shit that way.

>implying i dont have morning sex but hold my cum in for that added performance boost in the gym then nut at night

>no tits or ass

Dropped

>implying

>morning sex meme

is this just virgins on the internet memeing, or do normal people actually have sex in the morning?

seems kind of stupid to have sex first thing in the morning

i had sex in the morning the morning after i lost my virginity

>seems kind of stupid to have sex first thing in the morning
Do you have an explanation for this opinion?

I see neither t nor a

i'm not a morning person? I legit get annoyed at any kind of interaction in the morning, i just want to do my own thing for the first 30min or so of waking up, eat breakfast, brush teeth, have a shower etc.

N-no homo

>Don't you think this "phrase next to girl pic" meme is getting stale, user?

>ftw no Stake gf

I'm not a morning person either but there are few things nicer than busting a nut in your gf's ass and then laying in bed while the sun continues to rise. Cumming is a great way to start your day, even if you're just fapping.

Please just FUCK OFF I need to get my diddles in today.

>"Hit the gym user, then you have permission to talk to me"

Did you already forget?
You're the 30 minutes fasted cardio I do right when I wake up.

Is that the requiprement to get to know how to meet Tatyana?

Go away, sis.

>requiprement
requirement

She really nailed the uninterested look. Especially in Who is this qt?

Agreed. Plus you both know you both have morning breath so it's a mutual understanding that you're gonna just bend her over.
There's something erotic knowing she doesn't want the hugging and kissing romantics but just wants to be bent over and taken from behind to start her day.

She simply thought about your body in those shots.

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/?hl=en

>Wake up to wife on Sunday
>cuddle until boner
>brush teeth, fuck wife
>while everyone in my apartment is going to church they hear my fucking my wife, again
>apartments around ours are always empty, eternal peace and quiet

How can I find a woman who is willing to have sex with me?

Where are the hookers in your town?

It's definitely a thing. You wake up after spooning all night, and even if you don't have a raging boner, the girl's ass on your crotch and tits in your hand will quickly give you an erection. Then you start touching her more, SHE gets aroused by the close contact and movement, and it just happens. Morning sex is some of the most natural feeling sex in the world imo.

>but you died

She gets revived at the end again.

ofc ive seen it

goddamn it man

its just a FUCKIGN joke

>not thicc

Goddamnit I haven't seen this anime and I got spoiled.

who cares, it's in the trailer.
Still watch it though, I had it spoiled for me and that didn't stop End of Evangelion from becoming my favourite movie.

Lol this literally happened to me. Except that i didnt not fuck my gf at all, it just didnt want to cum because that makes me feel tired and less motivated after. I usually only want to cum after ive lifted. My gf wants me to cum in her all the time.

Why the fuck is that stupid? I do it regularly with my gf. Yes im tired in the morning, but sex doesnt have to always be super active.

>my favourite movie.
Le fedora tipping

you and my gains will leave me if I don't. Plus it's 0530, why are you even awake?

Perfect answer. This is how it was for me. No words exchanged it just happens like this. Then she and I had to split. And now im thinking of these moments. Fuck

>not feeling that when no QT silver haired bf
No homo

>my heart goes poka poka when he invites me to the gym

I guess if it's in the trailer then it's OK. Will definitely be watching this soon.

Why are you with me if you can't appreciate my lifestyle?

Get boner
Brush teeth
Then fuck, wtf?

Bad breath in the morning m8

>what an awful situation

>fuck
>go limp
>sleep
>wake up
>hard
>fuck

it aint' rocket chemistry