What is your response when girls say they don't like "guys with muscles"?

What is your response when girls say they don't like "guys with muscles"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"don't lie"

k

*takes off shirt*

I didn't make him for YOU!

Why, m'lady is entitled to posses and express personal preferences vis-a-vis attraction to the opposite sex *le fedora tip*

zoo we mama

> have you been going to the gym, user?
> yeah, a little
> you know, I've never really been attracted to guys with muscles
> good thing I'm dyel
> what?
> you too

"You can just say you're lesbian."

Kek

It's totally 100% true, don't kid yourself.

Girls definitely do not like it when you're "overly" muscular, but guys like Adam Levine pass, and are okay.

Just don't over do it, and you'll be fine.

>you don't like guys with muscles? So what you're a faggot? Every guy has muscles lol

"Don't worry, I don't like you either."

ding ding ding

also nice satan dubs

>Good thing I'm not doing it for you.

I like it, it's a sexual teaser and challenges them at the same time

I got these muscles from rock climbing just sort of happened.

The panties come off and they admit they loved them after sex. Then you tell them I go to the gym so its all good.

>Just don't over do it

Trust me, this is harder than you think when you're natural.

Don't date any then?

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

>I don't like guys with muscles, user
>That's okay, I do

Ex girlfriend did this.
It literally translates to
"I'm not hot enough to bang a guy with muscles so I convinced myself they're unattractive"

get 5% body fat and do abs only and bench just the bar

Same way most guys don't like "overly" large breasts but girls still get obnoxiously huge boobjobs.
9 times out of 10 the people who go overboard roiding or with boobjobs are doing it mostly because of their own crippling insecurities.

Rape.

Neither do I.

This is probably more accurate than you actually believe it is user.

Top fucking kek.

T-thanks. Y-y you too

It's all false modesty BS. And girls don't dislike the body itself, they dislike the stereotypes associated it.

And I don't like land-whales, so I guess we'll never be an item.

I guess you like girls with muscles. Thats okay.

"I don't like girls"

>no homo

"That's fine. Your bestfriend, Jessica was saying that and some muffled stuff last night"

kekedoodle

That's ok. Guys with too many muscles don't like girls with too many chins

"But I do"

Girls don't know what they want.

That's okay, my girlfriend likes me.

I just rmember all the super likes i got off tinder when i had my profile picture of ke with my shirt off

Mainly from trannies, but those count as girls right? ;_;

Okay, cool

Im actually curious about why this isnt considered rude or autistic
I mean if i meet an asian chick i dont instantly say "Oh i dont like asian chicks", it would be very inappropriate and highly autistic to do so even IF the subject was brought up

So why do bitches think they can just up and say stuff like this as they please?

shittest

shes unconsciously trying to get you to pander to her and become her beta slave cuck

Good for them. They don't have to like me. I have my own preferences as well so I understand.

>girls don't like strong manly men
degeneracy

Well yeah, i figured it is but my point still stands

I just imagine some retard who blurts out inappropriate things like "euw i dont like brown people" and people think "Oh but he is autistic, dont blame him" when the topic of girls who blurt shit out like that

girls like partners less attractive than them because its much easier to prey on their insecurities and have all the power in the relationship

>all the power in the relationship
Girls already have that, nothing new here
boys are replaceable, girls are not

>girls are not replaceable

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

kek

There are over 3.5 billion women in world

Then why don't you have a gf?

I mean they arent really
Ive been trying to get a new gf for around 18 months and no luck yet, not even gotten laid

Meanwhile i see girls around me (including exes) monkeybranch from guy to guy like theres no tomorrow

>"Shit tests, Ricky. Shit tests."

"That's okay, you'll like me - everybody likes me."

Stuff like this is called a shit test. If you beta out of it, you lose.

On our first date my ex told me she doesn't like blond hair on a guy 99% of the time. I told her that I'm probably the 1% or otherwise she wouldn't be here enjoying the evening.

You have to not take it overly serious.

They test for your insecurities, that's all.

This guy knows

I don't like to date down.

These are just excess. I'm primarily a brains guy.

more like literally impossible

Nice autism, there, pal

You're right. It's very rude of them. But we're not much more innocent with our sneering and mockery in our fph threads. I'd never criticise someone's body as a basis for rejecting their advances though. That's not only rude, it's cruel.

This guy knows. Two words: Cattle industry. 98% of males are sent to butcher. 2% of males breed. 100% of females breed. Men are replaceable, women are not.

Im 26 years old, so is my gf. We. are both pretty average looking, both equally attractive. If our relationship ended i could EASILY get some hot 18 year old slampig just by going out a few times. For my gf to find a new, quality bf would be a lot harder.

>talking to girls
>ever

Usually this.

Usually accompanied with something like
"every girl likes muscles"

Just tell women what they like and they'll tend to agree

I'm talking in general, as to the real world applications of our worth of the sexes in relation to the farmer/state. An economic model of "More is better" women will always be worth more because they can produce multiple children. Men only have a set value between 25-50, then their value drops as they have lost usefulness physically. Women have 15-35 where if they can produce 5-15 children. If we assume that a man can only produce $15,000 of value in his peak years, and a woman can produce at least 3 men who can produce $15,000 each, this makes the man worth less than a woman.

The trouble you get into is when you actually add in human nature and social shit, and when left to two people alone, instead of having the farmer/state control breeding is where you get the SMV into account in relationships and so the man may actually be worth more than a woman, if you're not taking reproduction ability into account and you're going childless.

Kek. Great scene

Become ultra insecure and ask why they like 12yr old boy bodies.

Autism.

they cost too much money.

pasive agresive bitches

No response. I don't care.

that's either the birth control or the t. gondii talking.

I know you're in there but you probably haven't been clean and healthy inside for decades, it saddening

This.

My old man is master of silences (and jokes weirdly enough) and that has taught me one thing: not every bloody statement deserves a response. Also, nothing bothers ppl. making stupid statements more than not getting a response.

Sure. At least I'm a self aware autist unlike half of the faggots here.

Isnt that somehow worse than being an oblivious autist?

Who the fuck cares about what you like, goddamn slut. Proceed to look her in the eye and make her leave the scene.

>let out the most fowl and deep rumbling of all protein farts

Sour grapes

This, I don't have the study link but what average girls consider muscular is waaayy different from what Veeky Forums thinks it is.

'they don't like you either.'

What's your response when guys say they don't like 'thin girls'?

this
/thread

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

fucking hell thats cringey

Shut the fuck up goddamn newfaggot, go back to your first container and stay there for a year at least

>implying you can "overdo it" if you're natty

"You think you don't, but you do."

>Even mentioning Adam Levine on Veeky Forums, let alone saying he "passes"

Fuck outta here.

Why did she tell you that un invited?

If you get on well it probably means that she finds you an exception.

>this
>this hard!!!
esto
estisimo!!!

I don't know what it is with you guys, but somehow you simply refuse to understand that some girls really really don't like the zyzz look.

Some girls vastly prefer the lower bf%, more average body, and even more prefer the swimmer's body. If my girlfriends and I had to choose, we'd pick the swimmer's body as the best each time.

This board needs to expand their idea of what fitness means. Tbh this has always been a "lift huge weights until failure" board, so I don't see it changing anytime soon.

I wish there were more running, swimming, sports, and other fitness related threads, but it's only ever the same shit. Oh well.

Do you want to come for a run with me user?

Sadie would totally be fine with a natty muscular guy.

She's a cutie too.

Are you asking for advice, OP?

I have an ottermode body and you're right, it's what girls prefer, however lots of girls come out with this soundbite that they don't like muscles

I simply say OK and sort of politely ignore it, usually they backtrack and tell me it's hot but they worry I will cheat on them or just use them for sex.

>thinking you get a swimmers body from swimming

p...please leave

To add to my point, when the Thor came out in like 2011, most of my friends thought Loki was 5x hotter than Thor.

Thor was cute ofc, but Loki had the sexier body by far. Thor was almost comically large like a wrestler lol.

>women knowing what they want

watch big ass guys walking around, and you'll notice women are into them just as often as they are with their far smaller counterparts

women are instinctually attracted to muscle, end of story

any woman that says otherwise is a liar or biologically mutated