/gym bully general/ /gbg/

/gym bully general/ /gbg/

I fucking hate it when skinny lanklets squatting the bar occupy my squat rack.

A few days ago I saw a kid who was obviously new and obviously on a shitty internet program like SL or SS struggling with shitty form and almost failing on the last rep of what was probably his first set, haha.

So I walk over to him and start putting on 45's on each side so I can warm up. He just stands there and looks at me while I walk over and start doing squats. He says, "Umm...e-excuse me..." so I go "Yeah?" "Um I actually wasn't done using that." I laugh in his face as I put on another set of 45s and keep squatting. I am 5'9" 185lb.

He shuffles his feet for a bit then leaves. Haven't seen him since, LOL.

DYELs. When will they learn?

> I am 5'9" 185lb.
you aren't a bully, you just have a napoleon complex.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

>when will they learn
They will learn as soon as you teach them senpai, 2bqh

Or at least when you give them the fucking chance to let then learn this shit for themselves. Let the soreness do that for you.

Least you could do is tell him he's doing it wrong

who the fuck carries baby plantains in their pockets. Thats how you fuck up the fabric man

legit happened a few days ago

>group of 17,18 year old guys who were real skinny, long curly hair and slumped shoulders
>laughing with each other
>each had a set of dumbbells
>one of the fuckers had a pair I needed to do a warmup
>walk over and say using those while I pointed
>they go uhhmmmm uhhh...
>I just bend down and pick em up and walk off and say I'll be right back
>they say okay and just let me
>feeling annoyed they didn't be nicer to me
>walk back over and say I'll need these as well and grab another pair they were using
>they don't say a word and just look hurt

bitches

>5'9"

Probably that "lanklet" just felt pity for you because he knew, no matter how hard you try, you will never look as good as himself within 6 month or so.

Manlets. When will they learn?

eat it yourself faggot

I have done MMA but I don't want to get picked on by the bigger guys so I terrorize the high schoolers and college kids that are just starting out. Yesterday I took over the squat rack by shoving a dude and telling him that it was my turn and if he had a problem with me he could see me in the parking lot. He looked like he was about to cry. He just packed his shit in and left. What a little bitch.

Dumbass I would just tape it and not fight back, have your sorry excuse for a dyel ass arrested.

Man if you something to me like that I would 'accidentally' drop a plate on your foot

Nice bait OP
Good way to attract the tallfags and the manlets lel

> they didn't be nicer to me

Kys

fuck you OP

>5'9" 185 lb
lol you fucking faggot. He was probably just uncomfortable further emasculating a 'man' who was the size of a boy. Most likely he thought you were autistic and didn't understand social cues. Also, I'm sure he didn't go home and post about it on an anonymous internet board, you cuck.

People who are cruel to doggos are pathetic faggots. I can't say anything to make you feel worse than you already do, sitting at home alone, jerking off, and having no normal relationships. Enjoy your autism friendo

lurk more.

Now I've read it a few times it actually is kind of funny. That some autist went to the trouble of pretending to be such a stoic tough guy versus dogs.

>warming up with 225 as first set
>185lbs

So basically you're telling us you enjoy lying on an anonymous Mayan calendar carving board.

>and keep squatting

I think the implacation is that he started at 135 and then went up to 225 which is totally reasonable if you've been working out a while, increments of 90 are nice.

>5'11, 170lbs
>Stronger than I look and usually wear conservative clothing to mask my power level.
>Two dudebros taller than me in those string top muscle shirts and wearing hats inside a building (like it's so fucking bright inside a gym) come over to my squat rack and put their drinks on the bench at my station.
>I'm warming up with a few sets of lmao1plaet
>Just stand there looking at me
>Make eye contact repeatedly, but they say nothing
>I think "if these motherfuckers want something from me they need to open their fucking mouths and use their big boy words to communicate like two men who aren't socially retarded".
>Eventually get tired of grown men being right behind my ass as I squat.
>"Can I help you?"
>" We're just waiting for a station to be free".
>I stare at them to see if they have anything else to say.
>(see? I can be socially retarded and make awkward situations too)
>Turn back around without saying anything and load up my 3plate.
>They fuck off.
>Catch them constantly looking at me as they do 2plate at another station.

I will not be a victim!

i would drop to my knees and deepthroat that cock of yours op

>Be me
>6'2" 150 lbs
>Just started going to the gym so not too sure what I'm doing
>start off on squat rack
>Finish doing my last rep of my second set
>See chubby manlet fast walk up to the rack and quickly put 10s on each side
>He starts doing weird quarter squats and grunts everytime he dips down an inch
>I think to myself that he must have autism so I decide to confront him
>I say "Uh, excuse m-"
>"YEAH?" he quickly interrupts
>"I was still using that..." I respond
>His pig-like face contorts awkwardly as he lets out a nasally sheep-like laughter spewing saliva all over the equipment
>He then continues to do his "squats"
>I'm now almost 100% sure this guy has autism (I'm used to seeing this since my brother has it)
>I decide I don't want to get kicked out for triggering him so I walk away

Autism

/Thread

>be me 6 foot 190
>in gym doing a full routine
>decide to finish up with high rep low weight squats
>a 5'5 Manlet walks in the gym wearing a wife beater, cargo shorts and sandals with socks
>he walks up to the rack I was on and starts putting 25's on the bar
> I can tell by the glazed look in his eyes and the mustard stains on his shirt that he might be retarded.
>he won't stop laughing for some reason
>I walk off satisfied that I made him happy with his sad existence

If you did that, I'm Mickey mouse.