Fit, I have a story to tell. Fps/fhg/Fph I guess

Fit, I have a story to tell. Fps/fhg/Fph I guess.

I don't want to give too much away about myself but I've complained in these threads about my mum, so if my user mother could chime in I need someone to hold me.

I work part time at a pharmacy in a central Birmingham, so you can imagine the types of customers I get. We barely get any regulars except for the methadone users and the recurring codeine purchasing druggies. There are of course a couple of people who come in a few times a week, including this huge scooter guy who always comes in complaining of a new ache or pain. He's on some pretty hardcore meds and I don't expect him to last much longer, so I'm always polite and kind and trying to get a smile out of him. But the man weighs about 200kg, it's horrifying.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3277324/obese-280-pound-woman-slips-off-stairs-falls-on-husband-killing-both-in-freak-accident/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you aren't going to greentext your story I'm not going to read it

Is that it? You just have a fat customer? How about having to deal with people not using trip code names in this fucking site, it's annoying..

What the fuck was the point of typing that out

I'll greentext to avoid wall of text
>One day scoot comes into the pharmacy
>I greet him at the door and help him to get his scooter up the ramp.
>He cracks a joke or two, we chat shit about the weather, typical English bullshit conversation.

Suddenly. He stops and looks at me with a fear in his eyes I've never seen.

>"Actually user, I haven't just come in for a chat and my prescription isn't due for another 5 or 6 days."
>He's right, I was happy I didn't have to break it to him myself.
>"I have, kind of, a small problem. I can't get to a GP for another week or so and I don't trust anyone else to look at it."
>I say okay, go behind the counter to fetch the actual pharmacist
>"No!!! You're smart right user? You can give me an idea of what's wrong? I don't trust anyone else!!"
>I'm only in my 3rd year of pharmacy but sure lets give this a shot
>"D-Does it have to be out here?"
>Oh. I catch on quickly and take him into the consultation room.
>The door locks behind us and can only be opened from the inside- remember this.

>We get into the room, I switch on the lights and go into consultation mode
>"So what's the problem? Would you like to describe it or show me?"
>My words fall on deaf ears. I hear a huge creak and a groan
>When I turn around, scoot is heaving himself up out of his scooter
>Give me a minute love
>I wait patiently as he takes one foot out and then drags his other leg to meet it, like the scene from Wall-e
>He's huffing and breathing heavily.

It's worth noting at this moment that the guy wasn't wearing trousers. He was wearing a Homer Simpson style muumuu, like a massive grey Primark quality t shirt that went down past his knees. You can never tell in the scooter, plus I stand behind a counter most of the time so usually all I see is his face.

Guess he wanted to be a faggot.
>work at a hospital
>lots of fat nurses
>one of the fat nurses got stuck in the elevator
>nothing serious took about 20 mins to get her out
>in that amount of time she had "super low blood sugar"
>she ate a third of a sheet cake from one of our potlucks
>"It's not my fault. You can't leave a tiger alone with a deer"
>"No, but you apparently shouldn't leave an elephant alone with third of sheet cake"
Now I have to do a sensitivity workshop.

This is only the second post Ive seen from you and I already hate you

Forgot to write cont. this is part 3/?

>I ask if he needs a chair or a drink of water, the usual spiel
>"No. I'm fine. Just give me a moment love."
>I try and give him as much privacy as I can so I look up at the ceiling, twiddle my thumbs, etc
>Suddenly there's this smell. Jesus Christ the smell
>When I look back at the guy, his boxers are on the floor.
>I feel instantly sick, this is the reason I didn't go into medicine, but I keep it together anyways.
>"Look, that. That's not normal is it?"
>He points to his boxers which I'm desperately trying to avoid looking at.
>when I focus, suddenly it all makes sense.
>There's some thick brown discharge all on the inside of his boxers, literally covering the inside
>"Can you just come and take a closer look?"
>I don't dare. I tell him I can't put my health at risk because I see hundreds of other sick people a day
>"But I trust you. Just come and tell me what the fuck this is."
> I keep my distance but I lean over to keep him happy. Ask the usual consultation questions i.e
>"Are you sexually active? how long has this been going on for?"
>He blushes. "Well yes. I'm a god in them sheets don't you know. Last time I had sex was three weeks ago and this weird shit has happened for the last 2 weeks."
>Any other symptoms?
>"Now that you ask..."
>he lifts up his t shirt again to reveal red, flaky, blotchy patches all over his thighs.
>The worst and only fucking case of candidiasis I've ever seen irl.
>I can't even see his dick because it's hidden in the flab rolls, thank god.

>"Sir it looks like you have a fungal infection. I don't know if that's what's going on with your genital area as well, you're going to have to see a doctor."
Cont obvs

whoops didn't mean to quote them

Part 4/?

>The worried look disappears from his face and he starts to scowl.
>"A fucking told you, I can't see the doctor for another week at least, maybe two."
>"Well there's nothing I can sell you over the counter that's strong enough to treat what I've seen, and that's only what you've showed me, if that's spread anywhere else it can be really dangerous"
>Still being polite despite the fact I was fucking conned into being here
>"But I fucking trusted you."
>"I'm sorry. There's genuinely nothing I can do. It actually might be better for you to just go to A&E, you'll be seen faster that way too."
>"In the meantime keep yourself clean especially between bits of flesh"
>"Listen you cow."
>He's blocking the door.
>"You fucking NHS bastards are all the same, none of you care about your patients, just palming me off from one arse hole to another."
>I'm shitting my pants at this point. I'm 5'6 and this man is at least 5'11 not to mention 6 times my width
>"you're going to fucking treat me. I know you keep the right drugs back there and if I have to go up there and grab them myself then I fucking will.
>None of my years of trying to into social interaction have prepared me for this. I'm quiet and wide eyed
>"Are you going to help me or not?"
>"Y-Yes of course"
>He picks up his boxers, the discharge makes a squelch sound in his hand and he finally smiles at me and shuffles away from the door.
>I walk towards the door, which means getting closer to him, and just before I go to unlock it and push it open he leans into me, yeasty boxers still in hand

>"Remember how I said I was sexually active? We have a nice little locked room, wanna bump up my last activity to today?"

>I actually screamed and ducked away and ran the fuck behind the counter.

not him but why?

Laziness

Jesus Christ that's horrifying
>assuming any of it's true

Wait a sec
You are female and he still "trusted" you to show you his shit stained pants?

It's pretty clear what he meant when he said he 'trusted' user.

Jesus Christ user. Please tell me you're filing a complaint for harassment. Or assault even.

Part 5/5 probably.

>He eventually scooters out
>"So are you gonna treat me or not sunshine?"
>At this point I've pressed the security panic button thing and the pharmacist knows the story, he's stood there beside me watching in case anything goes wrong.
>"Here you go," he says, handing me a fluconazole tablet in a box and a bottle of anti fungal cream.
>"sell this to the customer. It's all we can actually give him"
>the customer whines over paying but they cost about £6 so he shuts his mouth eventually.
>"take these to A&E tomorrow and tell them this is what you've tried but you need to have a couple more tests done."
>His boxers are no longer in his hand. I don't want to know where the fuck they went
>"I'm not going anywhere to waste more time now that I have these"
If it spreads to his blood he could die but sure, whatever.

>"Now that wasn't so hard was it love?" He grins and winks at me And scooters the fuck out
>I handed in my notice that day and right now I'm getting ready to go in for my second to last shift

Pic related, it's what candida looks like, except what I saw was flakey as well.

>If it spreads to his blood he could die but sure

Good. Good.

I'm so sorry about your job user, but file that complaint, okay? Are you giving up pharmacie alltogether or will you be working elsewhere?

>being afraid of a fuck who can barely walk
kek

No I mean even the most sick and desperate fuck wouldn't try to score by showing a woman his shitted pants
Was it supposed to be a turn on in case she had a fetish or was he genuinely this oblivious?

I weigh 65kg if he falls towards me I could die

>The harpoon line
Lost

Saved for posterity. Some people, man. Unbelievable.

I've put 2 years into my degree so far, I can't give up now. I might go into perfume chemistry or something where I never have to deal with sick people again

You obviously missed this recent ham-horror story:

inquisitr.com/3277324/obese-280-pound-woman-slips-off-stairs-falls-on-husband-killing-both-in-freak-accident/

Even 280 lbs can kill.

Come the fuck on, Facebook.
Why did you agree to use something as oppressive as fb?

>Babby's first screen cap

Th-thanks Veeky Forums. I told my mum this story and all she could say was shit like "'maybe dress less provocatively to work" (I wear a long pencil skirt and

Or "so when are you planning on going back to work I want the house to myself again"

You are literally the worst tripfag i have seen on this site. You post in fit bu are a self proclaimed fatty who has BEEN WORKING OUT FOR LESS THEN A MONTH BUT STILL TRIPS

p.s. please kys

I was going to say something horrible, but she's your mom, so....fuck that bitch though. Fuck her.

Working with people is generally shite, but having to deal with sick plebs sounds simply horrendous.

the fuck shit image quality is this?

OC

Is there a story behind the stomach selfie? Any rhyme or reason to showcasing that mass?

He can't though. I feel bad for op it must've been horrifying but, you took him in. You gave him an inch he took a mile, a disgusting red flake filled mile.

Kinda late but wow that is terifying did he get arrested for threatebing sexual assault or did you tell security.

Still I guess this is a reason why you guys shouldn't do this stuff some patients might be crazy he couldve gone further pulled a knife and shit

These threads seem more empty compared to a few months ago

Depends on the day really. Two days ago or so we have a few really good ones.

I think it's part of the job. My pharmacy and the one in the hospital here also have 'privacy rooms', and people use them. It's usually just the 'herp derp muh moon god' people though.

Everybody reposts same stuff

Fucking hell tho, sounds like a daft pig.

Your mum that is. Anyway,

>WHO BIRMINGHAM CREW?

>Tfw barely leave the house except for a drink with mates at gun barrels.

OP, if you work near Kingsroad in central Brum then I might know your pharmacy, but there are about 20 of them so I reckon it's the right one.

GL with all them chavs tho

I wonder if he decided to get fit so to commit sudoku more effectively, or just went full Walrus mode for the slow and steady method.

Which one are you thinking of?

>if my user mother could chime in
Sorry I'm late my son I'm here w emotional support.

>you can't leave a tiger alone woth a deer
Im using this the next time I have to explain a fuckup

Subhuman filth.

6'3 180 pounds doesn't seem ridiculous... I guess he had 20% bf and zero muscle whatsoever.

>All the comments are "come at me fat shamers" and not a single fat shamer in sight

*my daughter

Seriously, contact the police. That dude should not get away with how he treated you, wtf.

>this is why I bought mace

Keep hating lil bitch I'm not here for you to like me

Just filter it. They obviously feed off attention or they wouldn't namefag in the first place.

Bumpin'

Send that fungoid horror to your mum's house and see what she thinks when he shows her his underwear slime

How does it not feel shame?

This picture only gives me cannabalistic urges. I want to see a chef's knife slicing into those toned thighs. I want to feel that texture on my tongue, the sweet slightly iron-like taste of her flesh on my palette.

The depressing part is that merely living in that state must require some serious constitution, and they pissed it all away.

>fucking my own fat lard

we've reached peak degen

notify the archons

I couldn't finish reading that due to the horrible, cringe-inducing writing style

>I wanna be a pharmacist.
>This interaction made me hand in my notice.
You joining a closed order of nuns then because if you work with people needing medicine this may be the worst story you ever tell but it sure as hell won't be worst by much.

B r u m
r
u
m

Actually obesity can coexist with poverty

Look at the food deserts in the USA or the Polynesian islands where everyone is obese.

Spam and fried chicken kill more poor people than gang violence

>6' 3 and 180 lbs is fat

Fucking unlifting phaggots

And people wonder why redditors get called dumb

Kys

ignore the haters, I welcome you bravelemon you have brought me many keks

So.... You basically put yourself in a dangerous situation and practiced outside of your scope?
Since when have pharmacists been legally allowed to diagnose anything, let alone pharmacy STUDENTS?

t. Student Nurse

Since different countries have different rules? Don't be such an uppity cunt, if you read /fph/ you should know you're going to encounter a lot of disgusting fatties soon enough.

user you got fucking sexually assaulted
Not in the "oh we had a few drinks and fooled around" kind but the take him to fucking court assaulted

Pharmacists aren't allowed to diagnose anything, we can give people stuff to treat minor ailments eg thrush, fungal infections of the skin, eye infections, etc.

But the user said he tried to refer the guy to the doctors many, many times

OP specifically stated what country they are from.And in that country they aren't allowed to diagnose anything.

I hate how after tons of cutting I have to follow the shitty fatlogic I've shat on for months in order to bulk. It just feels so totally unnatural to have puddings or extras or even another slice of bread. I might just do my same diet and add another two protein shakes or whatever because this is really weird.

user told him to go to the doctors tho

Yea I know, I am pointing out that the other guy didn't actually know what they were talking about not that OP did wrong.

Pharmacists' diagnoses aren't official but they do have plenty of useful knowledge on various medical topics and are expected to be able to provide customers with suitable advice or answer questions. So if a customer pretty much asks for a sort of diagnosis, while not entirely credible, the pharmacist would be expected to give some sort of information

They're also really good for recommending products for minor ailments like eczema that don't feel 'bad' enough to go to a doctor over.

user told him to see an actual doctor?

hah what a tripfag

>namefags >> > > > > > > >>

Summer traffic winding down

Except clearly they are allowed to make unoffocial diagnoses because her boss let her do it and there is a room reserved for it.

Nurse trainee user was being a bitch. I don't like to call victimblaming but OP
did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to be assaulted by that fat fuck.

i don't think you can crucify people who have strayed too far from the human form.

I read that thread, people seemed to come to the consensus that she probably had an eating disorder. She was already at a pretty low weight for her height, was trying to lose more, AND was trying to make her average-sized boyfriend lose, too.
She said that he was spreading mean rumors about her, but admitted that she didn't have any real reason to believe he had, she just assumed he was.

Mirin curl strength

It's really tragic when HAES people make posts about haters and no 'hater' actually comments because they've removed her from their life.

That's some fucked up shit.

>even this guy gets to have sex with a virgin girl
>user is still a virgin after 4 years of lifting and bathing daily
they all tell me I'm a really nice guy too