What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Uhh, maybe focus on getting your life on track first? What's the point of being le Veeky Forums if there is nothing attractive in your personality/lifestyle?

new fag.

>What's the point of being le Veeky Forums if there is nothing attractive in your personality/lifestyle?
hmm let me think how about.. BEING FIT? oh wow that sure was a tough one

Move on ur own dipshit

Sorry...

go to sleep at 9 then.
surely you have some spending money like an allowance or something, whey is cheap.
you don't need "good food" to bulk or cut, just know the macros and fill your plate accordinly

problem solved faggot

>you don't need "good food" to bulk or cut, just know the macros and fill your plate accordinly

Yes you do.

How the fuck can I bulk or cut if I can't hit macros?

lol @ apologizing for being 100% right

OP, get a haircut and a job you fucking faggot.

eat MORE. you don't need to eat "good food" you need to eat MORE.
>100% right
I bet you also lift for girls faggot. The non-retarded ones of us lift because it FEELS GOOD TO BE HEALTHY AND STRONG. You don't need a job or a gf or a haircut to BE HEALTHY AND STRONG AND FEEL GOOD. Being fit is it's own goal, doing it because you're delusional enough to think you'll impress others or gain social status by having muscles is for beta males.

>eat MORE. you don't need to eat "good food" you need to eat MORE.

Even when I'm cutting?

So I should be eating tons of hotdogs and other junk just to hit my caloric needs?

That sounds fucking retarded.

no, then you eat LESS. see how that works?

you said you had some money. buy whey. get it online and it's cheap as fuck.
when I lived with my parents I'd eat the carb loaded crap they'd feed us to get close to my daily caloric intake then finish it up with some whey I kept in my own room to get the desired macros. do that. it's what 90% of people who start going to the gym while still living at their parents do.

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
b8

you need to move the fuck out of your parents' house before you're "healthy." don't pretend like you are healthy if you aren't independent, have social skills, and contribute to society.

your non-sequitur about others lifting for girls is a distraction from your abject failure as a human being who mooches off his parents. or trolling, which is also a distraction from your failure.

>no, then you eat LESS. see how that works?

Ok i eat less and then I intake like 70grams of protein.

Brilliant idea genius.

>buy whey. get it online and it's cheap as fuck.
i used my birthday money tobuy whey you fuck.

i take 2 scoops per day and it only gets me 50grams of protein. That's not even 1/3rd of what i need to hit my 190grams for 1gram/lb of bodyweight

>don't pretend like you are healthy if you aren't independent, have social skills, and contribute to society.
none of those have literally nothing to do with health. social skills are related to MENTAL HEALTH but that's not what's discussed. how the fuck does "contributing to society" make you healthy? keep paying them taxes goyim it's real good for you!
>Ok i eat less and then I intake like 70grams of protein.
hmm let's see if only there was a powdered form of protein that's easily and cheaply available that you could eat to fill in that gap
>i take 2 scoops per day and it only gets me 50grams of protein. That's not even 1/3rd of what i need to hit my 190grams for 1gram/lb of bodyweight
combine it with the 70 grams you got from your parents cooking and that's 120 grams. eat 2 scoops more and it's 170 grams. woaw it's like magic.

also you don't NEED to hit 1g/lb. sure some claim it's IDEAL and they might be correct but getting 120g is CONSIDERABLY BETTER than the 70g you'd get without they whey or anything less than that. you don't need fucking IDEAL circumstances to make gains and get healthier. you think all those kids in high school who played sports and were strong and healthy had fucking perfect diets and their parents bought everything they needed and followed a meal plan they decided on? they didn't, they made do with what they had (like supplementing your protein intake with whey) and DIDN'T BITCH ON A FUCKING IMAGE BOARD when they had free housing and free food and free time to lift but the diet they got for free wasn't "ideal".

>combine it with the 70 grams you got from your parents cooking and that's 120 grams. eat 2 scoops more and it's 170 grams. woaw it's like magic.

4 scoops a day?

Am i just suppose to pull $200/mth on whey out of my ass?

or should i sell drugs?

Nigger, I thought autists were supposed to be smart about numbers?

You wanna cut - eat below your maintenance
You wanna bulk - eat above it

And with both prioritise getting around 1g of protein per lb body fat

>You wanna cut - eat below your maintenance
>You wanna bulk - eat above it

i know that you ufcking retard

i'm saying i can't POSSIBLY hit enough protein when my parents buy fucking GARBAGE

4 scoops a day is like 120g. 1kg of whey cost around 10 bucks if you pay any attention to what you're buying and where from and don't just walk into the local grocery store and get the overpriced identical product they sell there.

even if you were to eat 4 scoops a day that would still be $40 a month. and like I said you don't NEED 4 scoops. 120g of protein is plenty for a beginner like you.
also I want to point out I'm not a NEET. I have a job because I need the money to pay my rent. I don't delude myself into thinking it's "healthy" for me because I'm not a fucking idiot. it's just what I need to do.

This pasta was never funny.

ffs then go for 2 scoops a day, you don't need to hit 190g a day for gains
120g is a lot too

>1kg of whey cost around 10 bucks

are you fucked

1kg is $20

>, you don't need to hit 190g a day for gains
>120g is a lot too

my bodyweight is 190lbs, so you're telling me to eat like .6 of my bodyweight?

This is copypaata, folks. Stop replying.

yeah if you walk into walgreens or whatever and buy the double chocolate mocha flavor. google "cheap whey" and you'll find the same stuff for half the price. just look at the nutritional facts to make sure it's not loaded with sugar and it's all the same shit.

also I want to point out that even if for some reason you were paying $20 a kg it'd still be $80 for 4 scoops and $40 for 2 scoops, not $200

>google "cheap whey" and you'll find the same stuff for half the price

idid that you fucking faggot

i literally bought an online-only whey protein concentrate it's like $15/kg. there's literally NOTHING cheaper

fuckj you fucking faggot

yes

>it's like $15/kg
ok so now we're down to $30 a month. even if those truly are the prices in your area that's pretty far down from $200.
also remember that whey keeps for years. I personally buy around 20kg at a time whenever I see a good sale and always pay under 10 bucks. keep your eyes open and meanwhile $30 is the price you pay for your health. that's half a video game or 6 pints of beer. deal with it.

>from $200.

it was hyperbolic you pedantic fucking nerd

suck my cock faggot there's no jobs here and my parents will kick me out soon. im gonna sell my ass on the street and sell drugs to make ends meet

and saving $10 a month on whey would change all that

>not knowing this old pasta...