>studying for human physio
>get to metabolism where it talks about cholesterol
>mentions that a single large egg has 185 mg of cholesterol
>look up daily recommended intake
>300 mg for a healthy adult

fuck brehs I can feel the atherosclerosis build up

Other urls found in this thread:

drhyman.com/blog/2014/02/07/eggs-dont-cause-heart-attacks-sugar/
theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>falling for the recommended intake Jew

[citation needed]

Large amounts of dietary cholesterol is not harmful in otherwise healthy adults

Dietary cholesterol is not the same, nor matters regarding cholesterol levels in your body.

Assuming you are active and eating a healthy diet without much liver toxic shit (drugs, alcohol etc) then you will be absolutely fine.

>300 mg for a healthy adult
Which is what exactly? My gf is a healthy adult but she weighs 120 lbs, does that same standard apply to my 185lb ass?

Daily recommended intake does not mean daily maximum, spergo.

I thought cholesterol was produced in the liver and is a molecule far too big to pass into the blood from your digestive system.

Why is dietary cholesterol relevant at all?

Daily recommended intake is the established minimum to safely avoid deficiency. Eating a little less is probably still safe, but it's not guaranteed safe.

Bruh just eat it. I can't find an article but the gist was crystal sugar is the real culprit. Then human body ain't stupid. If you eat cholesterol then the body knows it has cholesterol and does something to maintain a balance. But crystal sugar is sugar in the purest form, stripped of all fibres and other stuff and it's relatively new in the history of humans do the body doesn't know how to process it. Sugar is the real thing which fucks you up not cholesterol.

There was a study done for countries which are more egg and red meat. No correlation between amount of such food eaten and heart disease. You're fine, just avoid sugar

Not the one I had read but similar findings
drhyman.com/blog/2014/02/07/eggs-dont-cause-heart-attacks-sugar/

This is the one found it
theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin

>he injects eggs directly into his heart

Shills cashing in on ignorance

Explain to me how the human body "does not know how to process" sugar when it is stripped of fibre.

Idk desu. You could try reading the studies in the articles or search on your own.

>be 90 lb sedentary woman
>be 225 lb athletic male
>same cholesterol requirements
>implying cholesterol is bad for you anyway

First year detected. You clearly haven't gone over hormone production yet.

Get the fuck out of that jewish college or University or whatever is full of shit

>he can't even name organic molecules

>mfw my CO2 chemosensitivity threshold is basically undetectable during labs because of my level of fitness
>tfw I'm asked if I'm a free diver because of my lack of reaction
>tfw only 3 minute breath hold

bloblobloblo

Someone's cranky because they didn't get their phosphodiesterase inhibitor fix today. Get a little bit of dat dere cGMP in ya, m8

meme

Just lacking on endogenous opioid-inhibitory neuropeptides desu