So, Veeky Forums, what food is best for gains and why is it Mexican food?

So, Veeky Forums, what food is best for gains and why is it Mexican food?

>mexican "food"

rice, beans, avocado are god tier side dishes but its meh as far as protein sources go

t.mexican

also we don't smother shit with melted cheese like they do with american "mexican" food

>"mexican"
>Food made by Mexicans
>Until recently mostly only eaten by Mexicans
>In places that used to be part of Mexico
I never understood why people get so autistic over the difference. You get less difference between regional Mexican cuisines than you do between northern Mexican food and properly made Tex-Mex

As a Mexican with immigrant grandparents I can't vouche for the fact that "Americanized" Mexican food is still pretty much the same. The only difference is more cheese.

* I CAN vouche

Tex mex is best mex

im talking about taco bell type mexican food
those weird hard shell tortilla tacos and melted yellow cheese are clearly american takes on traditional Mexican food. I'm not even saying "traditional" mexican food is better, im just saying there is a big difference

you have to come back

Fuck that. Land of the Free.

>this is what anchor babies actually believe

Taco bell sells amazingly well though. We took a diarrhea concept and make it marketable

well what did you expect eating grounded up """ meat""" and """ cheese""" slop wrapped in a tortilla

The cheese is fake but what's up with the " meat"?

Meat scraps is still meat sadly enough

yeah but even our version of mystery meat that goes into street tacos doesn't look like that

That's gyro meat my friend. I think it's lamb and beef.

Ground beef is ground beef user. There is no mystery behind the fact they take meat scraps then sterilize them and ground it up

literally the worst fucking food for gains.

mexico is almost as fat as america and they dont have the excuse of fast food.

they got fat the natural way somehow.

here we call them tacos de pastor

its the same concept as a gyro but you can never be to sure exactly what type of meat it is, especially if its some random taco stand

im just trying to point out the differences between mexican food and Americanized mexican food

I've never seen that and we got like 70 taco trucks and joints around where I live thanks to all that plant nurseries and farms. I was in no way supporting taco bell, it's just the mystery behind their mystery meat was dropped a while ago under the tag Pink Goo I believe

we do actually have "fast food" in the form of tacos, tamales, tortas, etc. being sold in individual stands and not large fast food chains

and we're actually fatter last time I checked

then I guess chicano food is different from mexican food as well.

Probably. Not like I doubt you but i guess we are both speaking from personal experiences

Based pastor. Best tacos ever.