So, what do you guys do besides lifting?

So, what do you guys do besides lifting?

i don't lift i come here in the vain hope coming here will inspire me to. but vidya and magic the gathering mostly, started getting into avalon

btw that card is ass, you pay 6 mana for a 4/4 that kinda sorta has menace, fuck outta here nigga

Work
Attend community college
raise family
Shoot

bit of counter strike, bit of self loathing

Study and work, brought a guitar will get around to learning it come uni break

I play EVE online and also like reading comics

At least it can block.

work as an architect
snuggling gf
battlefield 1

its aight

almost any fucking card can block anyways if you want blockers play doubling season/rampaging baloths in edh with omnath locus as your commander

work, uni, and tabletop games

You know 2/X for a single mana is still a really good rate early game, right? Kessig Prowler at least has some sort of upside to it.

Dude, lifting gets really easy once you get decent form, which should take you no more than 2 months if you're serious (nowadays it's easier than ever since you can watch an instructional video on your smartphone at the gym).

even if i'm 5'8" 175 lb? i just want to not have babyface and not feel embarassed about running outside, whenever i go running i can feel my bitch tits flopping

Masturbate to keep my high test in check

Draw, cook, garden, play/make video games and try to think about anything other than the immense loneliness I feel.
I've been thinking about making youtube videos since people like it when I read to them. Maybe it'll help the loneliness.

Write, draw. I'm not very good at the latter, but pretty good at the prior. Cosplay, and record shit.

It's "former", you illiterate fucktard.

Either work, respectively, in this case. Not that you would know Im sure

fuck yeah portal

being married
work
meditate
bike
cook
read a lot of books
playing INFiNITY and other wargames

>a 2/1 for 1 that gets better later is ass
Ask me how I know you don't play limited

Anyone who plays magic past the slivers is a fucking faggot. The whole game went downhill from then on

I smoke weed and lay in bed and feel bad about myself and think about all the good things I ruined.

I read books, attend university and come here. Also I eat home cooked meals 7 days a week.

Got to work
Watch anime and manga
Work on my car

Every single thing I can call a hobby is something I don't want to talk about with normies.

former is correct, prior isn't, mr "i'm pretty good at writing" dumbass.

It's funny because it can block if you play it right.

"Prior" is what an ESL retard would use and it's incorrect.

Jesus christ the power creep in MTG is fucking unreal.
Time Spiral was where it peaked for me in terms of fun (minus Tarmogoyf, that shit was retarded if you had mad dolla to spend on your deck).

I play guitar, make hip-hop beats and I'm starting university again in a week. I used to play vidya a lot but I've gone off of it as I don't have a lot of time between work and gym.

uni and play vidya sometimes

Wanna know how I know you're shit at MtG?

Not much other than work, mostly diy stuff around my house

i dont lift but i work on overall fitness of my body and mind through calisthenics, cardio, reading, meditating, playing instruments, learning languages and also studying for my engy degree
rest of my time is spent with my qt gf

I play MapleStory and spend time with my partner, and I'm working on my business.

>partner
fag detected

> fag detected
non fag detected, get outta Veeky Forums now

How can I be a fag if I'm straight?

Not playing a Trading Card game

Painful irony

mah n'wah

Drawing, programming and sometimes when I'm bored I' m wear my best jacket, taking my accessories and cards and I'm going to pubs where I showing a random people some easy magic tricks. Strange but good way to meet a lot of people.

EYYYYYY MUH NIGGA

think about ending my life

We used to take people like you out back and put a single shot between your souless slanted little eyes

dem lillies

Y u mad doe.

Play this shit game.

i produce shitty music, i draw, read some spook books. watch sunny in philly. i'm also in uni for a degree in computer engineering.

I do acting as a hobby. I'm really good at improv

Hey Veeky Forums architect
How the hell did you find time to get a gf? I'm still in uni, finishing my major, but getting a girlfriend during this seems impossible

I hike, listen to music, play dnd, play vidya, read a lot, sometimes do art. I really want to get into better hobbies like blacksmithing and carpentry but I don't have the money or space right now so I'm stuck with boring normal shit. I want to create. Hobbies where you create something are the most rewarding imo.

>tfw still salty about an obese neckbeard stealing my GOAT sliver deck when I was a kid

I also had a 30+ year old man cheat in order to beat me during a tournament when I was 9. I love Magic so much, but most of the players are fucking horrible.

Troll decks best decks. My friend made me a deck entirely made around destroying the other player's land and the rage it brings is fucking tasty. Too bad it's so hard to use old cards and decks at card shops. I don't want to spend a couple hundred on cards just to get beat by some fag who buys the best cards individually with his mom's money. It takes the fun out of the random chance and making do with what you get.

working on my masters degree
enjoying relationships of all kinds
working part time
getting good at the guitar and singing, planning on getting a cheap piano/keyboard (leaning against the latter because of money and space) and getting some basic motor skills down with simple 3 note chords, figure it might be good for the day i actually sit my ass down and force myself actually learn reading notes
improving myself as a person in whichever way feel the most relevant at the moment

Studying engineering and getting a masters in management.

Work part time at a MEP design/commissioning firm

Read a solid amount

Ride muh motorcycle

Drink with my frat

hang out with muh gf

Pretty comfy life desu

Wallow in self pity and play vidya

I make good chicken sandwiches and listen to pratician core music, soo nothing.

Started playing this week, built pic related for starters and going to my first FNM this friday. Good luck anons.

Uni
Melee tournaments serve as an income for me
Lift and row

Young girls (22 & 16) digg the baby face fa.m, a fit body and a baby face and your golden

I draft every Wednesday. Sometimes do psychs, play drums, or golf.

Play guitar, draw, read, Civ 5.

Have fun senpai. Definitely a great game with friends. Lots of straight up autists out there though ;_;

spoken like a true commoner

How can you play that game after the big bang famalam

Play some games.
I draw for a living and as my hobby, this takes a lot of my time.
I like to cook too and watch movies of all kinds.

Why can't I find interesting people like you guys at uni ;_;

this guy gets it. ignore the autisticly driven toxic competitive/"culture" of the game and it's dope.

also don't trade unless you have a sense of card value. get what your cards are worth, and generally avoid trading eternal format (modern, legacy, vintage) for standard

What game is that?

Path of Exile and OSRS like an autist, anyone else?

why not go to a real university?

I poni pones tbhqxyz phamily

In sophomore year for software engineering
Hang out with friends
Live with gf (fuck all the time)
Play overwatch

play viola, finishing MechE at Colombia, just got intern position at Lockheed, BJJ at uni, and starting intramural flag football for fun.
but whats the point, still no qt3.14 gf

play drums in a sludge/doom band
mountain biking
tend to the garden
pretend I have a gf
make sad experimental nature music

It's a 1 drop 2/1 with upside.

Not amazing, but definitely not awful.

Garden, research conspiracy theories and occult stuff. Binge watch television. Currently binge watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D which i stopped watching after season 1.

Does your sludge band have a bandcamp/SoundCloud?

Nah, I CAN but individual cards to get an uber deck with every perfect card I need, but that defeats the spirit of the game.

pic related

there is no need for that sort of thing, especially if you're not playing competitively which you clearly are not

I understand it must be very hard for you boys to processes higher reading levels, so I'll let you off with a pass this time. Maybe lay off the weights and pick up some books :)

I play classical guitar and draw anime. $2k biweekly from Patreon for some cute anime girls.

I ride a motorrcycle too.

your waifu a shit

I play canoe polo which is cool I guess
I also make unique digital clocks

Tbh I prefer it, and I've been around since the very beginning, I love the changes they've made to the game. Of course some of the shit they do is annoying but that's standard for anything.

I just wish I could find interesting people, period.

>classical guitar
Mah nigga

Legacy only format worth playing. Pox is sick as fuck. My maverick deck folds to it

I shitpost on an American weightlifting forum.

> implying that there was a time when anyone playing magic WASN'T a fucking faggot

its actually really good for drafts, a 2/1 for 1 with a flip is by no means bad.

shows how little you know, cuck.

I'm triggered that they aren't 4 in a line or 2x2 in a square. Please sort your folder out.

Yes, your sentences are difficult to processes.

>i totally bang her all the time, bro!

Fuckin mana source nigger, wedge needs to eat some wedge salad.

that, program, watch anime... if winter then snowboarding and if available rock climb.

This nigga gets it

Read

Finishing up the third book of the Gentlemen Bastards series by Scott Lynch, lookin forward to the next one coming out in a few weeks.

biking and nature and Ted kacyzbksis manifesto

And nature photography..