Times you were a manlet

>be 5'8
>doing restricted sparring at boxing
>one guy isn't allowed to move. He can fire back but he can't move in any direction, he can only cover up/parry/slip if hes taking fire.
>my turn and my opponent is 6'2 or something

Didn't feel good senpaitachi. Soon as we swapped i had him but when i couldn't move i struggled to catch him with any counters.

Other urls found in this thread:

simplyhired.com/salaries-k-trilingual-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 5'7 and in my country I'm average height.

>I'm 5'7 and in my country I'm average height.

pic is me in your country

Jesus mate just lean back with open guard to bait and slip/parry in when he throws and bam, you're in range without taking a step

Fucking hell I chuckled lad

Tried that Famalam. I had a nice long stance measuring the distance for my jab with my front foot, but the lanklet used his range and his jab. I cheated a bit toward the end and took little steps forward. When it came to normal sparring i actually landed more.

>be 6'1
>i swear average is 5'8 - 5'9 here because the average dude is pretty short
>go with my female friend (inb4 beta; social gains) to her familys party in OH
>all of the males in her family are like 6'2 and above
>some were around 6'5

What a fucking horrific feeling. I couldn't imagine dealing with that every day.
I'm so used to looking down on people (lierally) and having to move my head to hear short women talk in the bar. I definitely felt less of a man.

After that experience, i stopped hating in manlet threads.

you get used to it after a while

thats why i lift. so i can FUCK UP ANY NIGGER WHO STEPS UP TO ME

COME UP

a lot of the social bullshit advantage that lanklets get would disappear if male violence were more acceptable

only reason lanklets get to strut around like kings is because the police force is protecting their bitch asses. back in the old days it wasnt so much of a difference, a man was a man. it wasn't about height, it was about strength and power

Times you were a manlet
>Be 6ft at 13
>Be 6'4 now (22)

Oh wait i was never a manlet XD

My coach had us doing something similar and as a fellow manlet, I can agree it is incredibly frustrating.

And painful,but mainly frustrating,

lmao okay senpai. I hope you realize that a 6'2 nigga who doesn't lift can beat the shit out of a strong ass 5'7 nigga. Heighht correlates with power and fighting prowess, that's why women are disgusted by your kind :^>

I was always one of, if not, the tallest in my grade all throughout school. It's kind of defined me as a person. I honestly can't imagine what it would be like to be short. It must be awful.

>tfw always thought I was 174cm
>tfw got measured recently by a sports doctor and I'm actually 176.5 cm
>mfw

it's something, I guess

how did this discovery affect your life?

>times you were a manlet
the time you posted a pic on Veeky Forums that was so small only manlets could read it

I celebrated by masturbating in front of a mirror as I flexed.

I know it's technically less than an inch and I'm still a manlet in the eyes of 4chinz but it's a lovely little confidence booster.

You are the definition of a Manlet kek

Height increases your ability to gain muscle because you literally have more body mass, and because there is a high chance you have Northern European ancestry - they are pretty good when you consider that Icelandic man are the absolute best bodybuilders.

If you're over 6 ft and don't lift, you WILL get destroyed by someone who's shorter, and does lift. In fact, why don't you try and prove me wrong? I'm sure it will work out well for you.

Literally me, 176 instead of 173.5.

Sounds like the feeling I had when finding out my dick was 6" flat instead of 5.5 I always thought it was.

Not a victory but an ever so slight boost in confidence. I'M DOING MY BEST WITH WHAT I GOT.

the heavier man wins every time

Guns and CCWs exist user.

>be born

the end

Except thats not true

If you think height generates power lol at ur life some manlet is gonna fuck your shit up

>think I'm 5'11
>measure myself
>5'9
>don't care
>still make manlet threads
>still having 2 fuckbuddies
>still say I'm 5'11 proudly
I seriously believe I've lost the ability to give a fuck

Except thats not true

If you think height generates power lol at ur life some manlet is gonna fuck your shit up

A strong manlet has a huge advantage over a skinny lanklet at the same weight

Manlets deserve to be euthanized. One day, their inferior blood lines will be cleansed, and all manlets will be purged forever.

When I was 12

>t. buttflustered manlet

Awww, did some 6'2 guy call you adorable at the gym?

underrated post

>think I'm 5'11
>get my physical
>6'0"
Went better than I expected

>A strong manlet has a huge advantage over a skinny lanklet at the same weight
that's an objective fact though

>10th grade
>be 5'10"
>11th grade
>be 6'2"

That was the last time i was a manlet.

Hahaha, nope.

>Stopped growing at 14 when I hit 6'5
>have literally never felt short in my whole life

Honest question, what's it like being short? Not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious because it's so far outside of my lived experience

As a 5'11 manlet king i know this feel in america. If i were standing next to someone who was like 6', its unnoticeable. But once in a while are some 6'2 or 6'4 footballmode guys.

Manletmodeengaged

Kekked heartily.

>5'11 next to 6'
>unnoticeable

Hahahahaha, the delusion is real.

I fall below 190cm at night and squatting.

I fucking wish I was 6'5 master race. You tower over girls and manlets but there are quite a few 6'5 slayers around so I need to keep up with the pack. 6'3 is barely tall.

I was 5'2 at 14 and ended up 6'3. I would lol if I grew 2 more inches and was taller than you.

what even ahahahaha

what a dumb meme

>he got so triggered by his manlethood that he had to use a website

HAHAHAHA, STOP PLEASE

tall for a grill here i also don't know.

what this website/software link?

dude im 5'9 idgaf HAHA

im handsome as fuck so it doesnt matter

just google like height comparison

you know being a "manlet" isn't a bad thing. did you know 90% of girls in the US are 5'2'' or shorter? So at 5'5'' I tower over any non disgusting lanklet female I encounter and I put on muscle 10x quicker than you do

>5'9
>handsome

You're handsome in the way a mother tells her ugly son that he's "handsome". You're forever 12 at that height.

Then why are you still single?

ahah okay mate

lol

Isn't that wierd? Being that tall at that age? Not being able to act like a kid when your a kid?, getting wierd looks for being yourself.

aahahhahaha

>just google like height comparison

too dumb to think of it myself. thanks, user!

Guys is it weird that I'm 6'5" and meme about manlets irl unironically?

lol

>ended up 6'3. I would lol if I grew 2 more inches and was taller than you.
>6'3"+2"=6'5
>6'5 is taller than 6'5
I take it maths wasn't a strong subject for you in school?

London, pls , etc

>Awww, did some 6'2 guy call you adorable
I would be flattered, maybe even blush.

>be 5'7
>hasn't done me any wrong
>Meet qt QT 3.14
>still doesn't do me any wrong I Napoleon the shit of of her
>see this thread and everything feels good man

It's weird that you meme about anything irl unironically or otherwise

yuh huh

because i'd rather find the right girl than some skank stacey

Kek

Op here

I kekked, soz Famalam. I am at work so i posted it from my phone. Saved the pic from googling manlet

The dumb meatheads here won't get it

>he said at 45

I'm not
>tfw dating based latina
>tfw ensuring your race and it's prosperity.
White boys can't even get a girl within they're race, truly the cuck race, notice how their is no JUST memes with brown or black people.

>wake up
>mentally steel myself for day ahead as manlet
> still feeling rough from having a total of two regular shots of booze last night
>every drink mockingly called a "short"
>take one last deep breath before removing oxygen mask
>immediately start feeling lightheaded from low concentration of oxygen from being at high altitude
>begin hair raising descent from bed
>after 10 minutes of effort, first victory of day achieved
>thank the elder gods I live in a single story house and don't have to negotiate stairs, then curse them for their burden of shit tier genetics

I'd imagine the day continues in this manner

>getting wierd looks
>wierd

I'm sure if he spelt like that being tall would be the least of his problems in school

Lmao beat the shit out of plenty of lanklets with that thought process

So you're fat and don't lift?

>a lot of the social bullshit advantage that lanklets get would disappear if male violence were more acceptable
Turbomanlet: the post

I'm your height too, and while normally I'm pretty comfortable with it, my biggest irritation is that every single long sleeved shirt or jacket I have ever bought has to have had the sleeves shortened by at least an inch. It's as if the clothing industry laughes at anyone less than 6 feet tall.

There's a 95% you round up when measuring or are e stating so I accounted for that.

I'm 5'7, I don't think about my height at all really. Last year I hooked up with a girl who was 6'2, currently fuck buddies with a girl who is 6', a girl who is 5'10 keeps inviting me to her room. I'm also hooking up with a girl whose 5'3 and another who is 4'8. Why do y'all let height affect your life so much

> did you know 90% of girls in the US are 5'2'' or shorter?
if by girls you mean actual children then yes

>another one who's 4'8

Please stop fucking children user.

>angry 5'5

Sure you did.

Im around 5'7/5'8, but due to my frame I kinda look taller, so people tend to think I'm around 5'9-11.

It feels kinda nice to be a pretender to the manlet throne :)

What a hellscape

>on tinder
>I'm very tall for a girl, people look at me and I can't never wear high heels. I'm 1.84
>don't worry, I'm 1.88
>met her
>she wears flat sandals
>she's just as tall as I am
>for the first time, I'm not inches over the girl
>felt like a manlet

It didn't work, and partially it was because made me feel weird not being taller. Manlets, your life must be really hard

Fuck I want this to be me. Last time I was measured I got 174 but for God's sake I just want 177 and lie and say I'm 178. I mean shit in a perfect world I'd be 6ft but if I'm at least 178 I'd feel a lot better about myself

this right here is why manlets can bone tall girls. lanklets feel weird if they aren't much taller than a girl, but manlets are used to it so we spit game hard

the nastiest bitches are the middle height ones, 5'4"-5-8"

less than 5'3'" obviously doesnt even see a manlet as short

>You're forever 12 at that height.
>implying that's bad
jared leto at 40

I'm a manlet and while it is certainly POSSIBLE to get with a tall girl, it's very unusual since most women do not like guys to be shorter than them.

I only once hooked up and it was epic, since I was basically at tit height whenever we snagged. Good times

Good one m8

>Fuck up any nigger who steps down to me
>come down

Nice argument, im trilingual, we make 60k average, more than you can say than any uncultured western faggoat
simplyhired.com/salaries-k-trilingual-jobs.html
This is bait

He looks like a faggot dude.

Don't let LEA catch you user.