ITT we confess our fitness sins to uncle hellboy

sometimes i only 4 scoops

sometimes I make a break during my 8 hour arm workout, get out of the gym for like a couple hours, come back and pretend I was training for full 8 hours

Some times i take an extra scoop of C4 and pretend i'm rolling

Rich is pretty tragic figure desu. I want to write a lighthearted play about him. It could be about a man so disillusioned with humanity that he wants to set himself apart to the extent that he doesn't feel human anymore. It would take you through his days and it could be like each pound of muscle grown is like another experience.

And then it would chronicle his downfall, his relationship with Sara, and his inability to keep up with body anymore. And we still need to find out how it ends

I like Rich

only fitness related youtube channel I actually bother watching

The dude should have gotten a spot in the warcraft movie

Just Give him a weapon he already looks like a fucking orc no cgi necessary

I...I p-put the water in second

I like to blend until there are no more lumps of dry scoops sticking to the inside of the blender glass.

W-what's wrong bout that?

i only take two scoops.

and only with milk.

End thyself

It's against established scoop consumption practices.

This

Slather him in green paint and he shoulda played Thrall and Kai Greene could be Grom Hellscream

aren't there red orcs? you don't even need to waste money on the paint

he was in a hurry, man
humanity was catching up

This or he would make good broly if you dyed his hair green

Sometimes I... I go to the gym wearing jeans so I can get some sikk fadez from squats and deadlifts.

>dyed his hair green

Meant to say yellowish green

His face looks so fake. It's unnerving. Almost like a doll.

almost inhuman or something

Same. Don't understand all the hate towards him

BIRN THE HERETIC

I've never done a barbell squat before because i'm afraid of being gangraped

we are bonding over the shared experience of having seen this video

Would read/watch

just bantz

He's my favourite natty lifter

kek

I have had multiple gym hiatus's where i overthink picking up the weight and stop for weeks on end i know it has to stop but idk how, have mercy on my butthole piano man

I ate an entire meat lovers pizza. I atleast got extra chicken on it. Please forgive me affluent klavier.

>but idk how
go to the gym

He is going to die young, you know the shit as good as we do....

Anyone have the 5 scoops gif?

Sometimes I do curls in the squat rack

Please do this

CMON!

Rich or The Rock
pick one

I drink heavily every weekend and ignore the excess calories whilst doing so

Sometimes I break my workout habit, to go to The Habit

That's actually good though, you gotta shock your muscles and surprise your body. Sometimes I warm up to do squats, arrange the bar on my shoulders while it's racked and then drop down and do as many pushups as I can. My chest is always blasted after this and increases in size every time.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

I actually tried making lettuce wrapped burgers myself. Delicious and surprisingly easy, didn't even fall apart while eating like I was afraid of.

I left out cardio 2 times this week.

Somestimes I masturbate in the gym showers if theres an insanely hot girl working out.

I absolutely fucking hate fat people with a passion. I don't give a fuck how many calories you burned on the treadmill you fat cunt, we both know youre gonna go home and treat yourself to a pizza and will more than likely quit the gym after a week or two.

I can't stand indians. The smell. The way they hog the bench with their ayy lmao 1pl8. The way they workout in packs, and stare at me when im working out.

I give a look of disgust at dyels that i KNOW have been working out for over a year with NO gains.

This sounds like some Pulitzer prize-winning material desu, OP.

I sometimes have coffee with half and half. I'm doing IF

Please kill me.

I'm a light that has a weak stomach that can only handle two scoops. Two scoops is about 550 calories.. But 550? Cmon now...

He abused his ex mentally and then physically
He only thinks about himself
his body isnt even real, he got a shit pmma oil injection that he got in tijuana.
He constantly lies, claims that he made his money from shares when really he only lost money there.

you stfu senpai dont talk shit about based mutant

because females don't have a tendency to make false accusations about relationships when they don't go their way, right?

Get a job, prophet muscle

This needs to happen senpai

I don't even lift

>He abused his ex mentally
>abused
>mentally