Fraud

Cheating frauds general

>nootropics edition

For those of you who take nootropics what's your stack look like?

>not posting on /fraud/ at 8:30 in the morning at work while drinking your morning coffee

dubs n FL GF

They're called jerrbears.

hows life

noopept
caffiene & theanine

30mg noopept, 625mg aniracetam, 1500mg piracetam for breakfast and lunch

Guys I found a delicious was to
Drink protein with coffee.

Hazelnut coffee 8 oz
2 scoops chocolate protein
4 oz water.

It's delicious. Tastes like a chocolate mocha type drink.

what brand tho?

L-theanine with my morning coffee
Modafinil whenever I miss a night of sleep.
Noopept whenever I take psychedlics.

Iso-100 gourmet chocolate.

I took 140mg modafinil yesterday it made me feel not tired but I was hoping for a more euphoric effect.

I hate the smell and taste of coffee, I just stick to green tea, any reason to switch to coffee instead? And how to make myself like it without loading it up with sugar or other sweeteners

>tfw was told 25g needles for injecting test e

reeee why did you faggots lie to me. Worst injection of my life.

Why? Anything other than it taking forever?

I had to push so hard the needle was bent when I took it out, and blood started running everywhere.

Tinderbrah you gotta work on these op posts. They fucking suck. You aren't even linking the old thread.

In other news I somehow lost the two girls I was seeing over the last few days. No idea what I did. Fml
I need tren.

Pussy, those are good. Just takes a little while to inject.

>Tfw you will never fly with first officer fatlifts

Damn

Permacruise on 350mg Trest Deca? Shouldn't be an issue apart from excessive cost from aromasin dosing, right?

That's gonna be a lot of AI.

Here let me do bricks job

>been Tinderless for 3 weeks now due to glitch
I need to get laid so fucking bad

it's incredibly, incredibly dumb lol

it not only aromatizes a lot more than test, it's also way more potent. you'd basically be blasting the whole time and fuck yourself up

Drink americanos or just espresso without sugar for a few weeks. You'll like it eventually. I switch between americanos and green tea

at what age is it weird to be a KV? asking for a friend

it's like cigarettes, eventually you need it and like the taste. For me it was the slow descent into madness and lack of sleep that got me into it. The difference from cigarettes is that you actually benefit from it so stop being a pussy

sup

just wait until you're 30
you get wizard powers
I regret giving mines up to some trashy hs hoe

Sup

went to a talent show last night.
lotsa poetry reading -_-

>tfw dropped my headset in the ground for the like 50th time but this time it impacted the sound

Was it good poetry or shitty emo poetry? You have a date

>Was it good poetry or shitty emo poetry?
like dramatic poetry reading / acting.

one was about the struggle of being gay

another one was about homeless children

>You have a date
yas

hairline is fucked from running 800mg tren for 6 months straight when i had a death wish
whats the go to protocol for fixing this shit?
fina + msm + biotin + minox 2x/day? anything else?

>talent show for a date
weird

don't you feel any shame about being seen in public with your underage girls btw?

I only meet them at my/their place

Piracetam and coffee, a lot of the other nootropics are pseudoscience shit, and don't have strong standing pharmaceutical background
Ampakine receptor interaction and memory consolidation/information processing etc is still a hot topic in the chem/pharm realm.
t.pharmaceutical chemist

A teaspoon of silica a day won't hurt.

>don't you feel any shame about being seen in public with your underage girls btw?

I dont look that old (I think) and she doesnt look that young.

>I only meet them at my/their place
cant cuz parents

Why piracetam over anaracetam?

Why do pictures I take on my phone that are definitely taken vertically always end up sideways on this board?

It's easier for to get (OTC), I could synthesize anaracetam but I can't be fucked, I only use large doses of piracetam to offset memory disturbances from smoking weed, which I avoid now a days.
Living in Pakistan has plus sides, ie cheap medicines, test etc, a lot of narcotics I can get OTC same with Nootropics, the selection is very small though.
Lately it's just been coffee.

eating only shakes sucks
I really need to go shopping for chicken

keep it strong buddy

Did you assault/rape/murder anyone during this time period

>I dont look that old (I think)
this guy is 37 and teenage girls absolutely love him, keep dreaming and most importantly don't forget to moisturize and use sun screen

Gross. I bet you are ripping ass every 2 seconds.

>don't forget to moisturize and use sun screen
will do

I'm off, time for class.
peace brahs

>gym is closed fri-sat-sun-mon for renovations + labour day
this should be illegal

thanks ill check it out

no but i became a drug abusing, lying, kleptomaniac with no regard for others or myself
did a whole bunch of stupid dangerous shit and now i have a criminal record
surprisingly i became a much more calm person, almost psychopath-like in a way
anxiety completely disapearred, i could walk into a store put on a jacket that i liked and walk right out with the buzzers going off without a second thought

cringe

>almost psychopath-like in a way
>anxiety completely disapearred, i could walk into a store put on a jacket that i liked and walk right out with the buzzers going off without a second thought
#trenlyfe
#zyzz
#yoloswag420noscopemlg
#fuckbitchesaquirecattlehormones

What are your markers/bloodwork like?

fuckk brehs just got a call from the police

>be me just came back from the gym, phone rings
>"Hello user, this is criminal assistant user from the copenhagen police"
>"It has been reported from the international shipping service that there has been seized several vials of testosterone shipped to your address"
>me: "umm, excuse me?"
>officer: "Do you recall ordering testosterone from Thailand?"
>me: "I can't recall ever having done that?"
>officer: "You can't recall?, do you go to the gym or any sports user?"
>me: "uhh i do a bit of cardio in the gym I guess"
>officer: "Would you mind our lawyers checking your bank records according to the date it was ordered?"
>Me: .....
>officer: "user?"
>Me: "Y-yeah sure"
>officer: "Thank you for cooperating user, you may be contacted again in the future if we find anything suspicious"
>Me: "O-ok bye"

How fucked am i?

Damn breh. What country?

Denmark
I paid with bitcoins though, so I guess the only thing suspicious would be me buying bitcoins?
But that can't really be connected can it?

Im gonna guess Denmark, because I'm psychic and Copenhagen.

That's why you buy your BTC in cash anonymously.

But I am sure you are fine. It's not like it's illegal to buy bitcoins. At least not here in the US.

What's noopept + psychedelic like?
I've taken both separate

Oh and if they ask what you did with the BTC just say that you still have them and it's an investment you've made.

you are fucked pretty boy, no more 10/10 tinder girls for you now it is time to get your ass fucked

why didn't your order domestic? or from sweden instead of fucking thailand

Went on fit catalog
Ctrl+f 'fraud'
No results
make a thread
cbf searching for prev thread

whats your opinion on noopept?

2edgy4me

someone post some IZZY plz

this order was from 1.5years ago, which is also why i dont understand why they're calling now..
But anyways it was like second time ordering and from a verified source on sst

God speed tinderbrah
>s-sorry i was thinking of becoming a cattle rancher

>talking to the police
>willingly offering them the right to look at your bank account
jesus

they are just gonna do it anyway, denmark isn't the states. they asked out of politeness and if he would have said no that would probably be enough suspicion for a house search

I pay through bitcoin, what can they do?

It's better than me saying no and then them searching my apartment

>tfw swollen blood vessels to one of my testicles

He's a eurocuck so he probably has to, the only people with rights in that shit country are Syrians

Dunno what the laws are like up there but I'd say talk to my lawyer.

Varicocele. Time for surgery and a trt script

we don't have lawyers on call or whatever you have in usa

>Would you mind our lawyers checking your bank records according to the date it was ordered?
>y-yeah sure

You never agree to this shit jfc

Talk about spaghettios

They would just search my apartment, Nobody uses a lawyer here unless you're actually being persecuted for something serious

I've had minor testicular torsion time to time the last year that hurt pretty bad but it kinda solves it self after a few minutes if I let the boys hang. it was yesterday that I got the swollen veins. No pain at all compared to the minor testicular torsion that I've gotten a few times though.

I have phimosis that I have to get surgery for first so I can put my penis in vagina.

they can go through every single transaction you made within a couple of months of the purchase and ask you to explain all of them. can you?

you purchased bitcoins, what if they ask what you did with them, are you gonna cooperate for that too? they can ask to see transaction hash and check the blockchain to see where it went. what if that's enough probable cause for them to now obtain a warrant to search your place while they didn't have it before?

good luck

What would they search your apartment for do they not need a warrant/permission- unless your landlord gives that out like candies?

Can you not stash your shit?

I mean they have the package in question so they can't possibly be looking for that

You freaked out and dun goofd

How serious is that in Denmark? In the US it is a very serious felony but nobody goes to jail unless they are an idiot who doesn't have a lawyer

>What would they search your apartment for do they not need a warrant/permission- unless your landlord gives that out like candies?
suspicion is enough for one

On 250 test 400 tren. Gonna do psmf with an eca stack for a month, maybe slightly longer.

Do I drop the tren it keep it? It is tren e so idk because of the ester

Unless shits assbackwards in denmark a never claimed seized package ain't enough for that - those transaction records will be, though

he will probably only get a fine, the size of it will depend of how much he have stashed. I guess that he doesn't have so much that they will charge him for dealing. But the fine is depends on how much you earn and your economy can take a real toll if you a big stash

I live in sweden and have read that cops can make someone that look suspicious at the gym take a drug test and meanwhile they take the test they will search your apartment

No, they will search your apartment just on a whim, they dont need a warrant.
I have several friends who have had their apartments searched by the police for drugs, just cus the police suspected them..
This isn't the us, it's best to cooperate and act innocent here

And besides it wasn't a large order, so I doubt they will go through the resources of checking my bank statements, and then contacting me again and asking to check my blockchain and so on...

Damn
Shit gay af there senpai

haha you live in a shithole

no you

we apparently also have a huge problem with cops shooting blacks, idk where that came from

Fuck, recently a package of mine got seized containing Phenibut, I responded and told them I thought its just a sports supplement I bought from China because it's cheaper but there are also dutch shops still selling it, which Is why I never thought its illegal. And honestly that's the truth.. it was just 100grams tho.
It has been a few months now and I thought they might have let me off with just the first warning but now I'm worried they will peruse me who knows when.. Fml.

ey, who's trolling with my pics? Your trolling skill sucks and are unmatched to mine

Get ready for the bbc waitin for you in jail breh.

Don't drop your soap in the showers.

is anyone else just constantly feeling up their own muscles?

like... constantly. Is this the beginning of narcissism?

good idea gonna try that out

I love how my lats feel

I do that all the time. But wouldn't you, if you had the same muscles as me? Wouldn't everyone do that? goddamit

Why are even the /fraud/ threads making me hate blacks in my precious little Europe now?

Shit iktfb every time mines drop i pray hope your day will be better user

Jesus fuck /pol/ was right again, fucking kikes.

pol is always right

>have busy lyf so put off ordering ai restock
>fagit source takes 2.5 weeks to send ai
>start developing titties, chest is on fire itchy
>150mg elemental zinc/day
>RIPIP titties

I thought the zinc thing was just some week half broscience bullshit but boy was I wrong

God bless Zinc

I approve of Zinc as emergency ai

have /pol/ even been wrong?