What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

games.crossfit.com/announcements/charis-chan-suspended-competition
games.crossfit.com/drug-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was referring to the pennis stadium, obviously.

Lyrics of some pop song probably.

Is her clit bigger than my dick?

maybe the competition is in a tennis stadium

train every day like you've paid a stupid amount of money for a ticket to see 2 faggots running from left to right and waving their arms, so you might as well make it worth it and get a good workout

>camera guy
>looking one way
>has camera pointing right at her bum

good lad.

The Crossfit Games have been held annually in at the StubHub Centre in Carson, California since 2010. Though mainly used for tennis, the stadium is converted into a competition floor for those few days of the games. Many competitors and fans alike comment that the arena-like setup amplifies the noise and energy of the crowd which in turn motivates the competitors to accomplish things they usually can't during training sessions.

I'm pretty sure that's what she meant.

t. Crossfit fan.

Ok cool. That makes sense.

She looks awful.

>t. Crossfit fan.
I'm raging internally right now

Out of interest, do crossfit athletes get tested for drugs? Is there random out of competition testing too?

>t. Crossfit fan.
I, too, am a fan of watching idiots hurt themselves.

Is that what a bear mode woman looks like?

Crossfit Games competitors have some of the most aesthetic bodies in all of sports. Crossfit is dumb but Crossfit Games where all the top level competitors get together is a spectacle to watch.

dude, I almost want to get involved in crossfit just to hang out with some of the qt3.14s that do it.

Yep. Both in-season and out of competition random tests are conducted by USADA. Sanctions are handed out quite often but it's usually to the lesser known athletes. Every now and again a "name" will be popped just to put the athletes and community on notice. However, a lot of the top guys (who I believe are using) are usually associated with Crossfit HQ and buddies with the Dave Castro, the head of the Crossfit Games. This creates a weird dynamic as I know that a lot of these people will NEVER get busted even though it's obvious as fuck.

t. Crossfit fan

Home gym mustard race here but I started lifting via Crossfit. I still drop in to one or two classes a month just to tune up on technique and because I honestly love the community. You'll no doubt run into a person who'll live up to the Crossfit meme every now and then but they are far and few between these days. 98% of the people you'll meet are just nice normies that want to get fit. The girls are especially cool since they hold people like Brooke Wells, Lauren Fisher, Julie Foucher, etc in really high esteem and aren't afraid to gain muscle.

t. Crossfit fan

Not the answer I was expecting.
If USADA are responsible for the testing, surely Crossfit HQ should be unable to do anything. Bit fucked up that a really young and relatively low-key sport would be able to protect certain people from the national anti doping body. But I'm very ignorant of these things.

thanks but i don't roid to train erryday

Crossfit has inspired millions of faggots to do circuit training in already small, crowded gyms by leaving towels on every machine and bar that they're using. FUCK Crossfit.

No it hasn't.

That's the feeling I get about the community. There is a crossfit gym in my town (fairly small mountain town) and everyone I know that goes there are good people.

Absolutely nothing wrong with girls, or guys for that matter, wanting to be Veeky Forums and have good role models or people to look up to. I think the hating on crossfit meme exists because it's a fairly new thing. People do that with everything that is new. Even when bodybuilding was in its infancy the general public made fun of the "muscle heads" relentlessly for a decade. Just how it goes.

Oops, actually I was under the assumption that they had recently switched to USADA after a "name" got busted
games.crossfit.com/announcements/charis-chan-suspended-competition

After reading that again, as well as few other articles, it seems that their tests are still done in-house...
games.crossfit.com/drug-policy
As much as I love the spectacle of the games, I wish an independent body would come in come in and attempt to clean the sport up a bit

t. Crossfit fan

How much do you pay?

yeah but its for fegits

That makes sense. To an outsider, it does look like a bit of a noob set up.

I don't go to the gym myself, thinking about starting though. Not sure the cost, I'll ask someone today and if this thread is still up i'll report back. Just know a lot of folk that go there and they're good people, normies, but good people.

>people lifting and wanting to get fit
>don't do it in the way you think is "cool"
>they are fegits

Not everyone bases their fitness existence on what they think everyone else thinks is "cool".

I'd do crossfit but my knees are already kinda fucked
and have tennis elbow in my left so no pull-ups for me

the community seems chill and probably the easiest way to get a fit gf. bodybuilding girls are all narcissistic barbies

>Want to hang out with crossfit qt's
>Feel so much visceral disgust with cro$$fit as an organization that I couldn't possibly stomach giving them even a penny

I was absolutely shocked when I heard that Kevin Ogar didn't have health insurance. Even playing small-time D3 college club rugby, our league gave us all $250k in catastrophic injury coverage that applied to both matches AND practices.

Not even giving athletes insurance while pushing its "hardcore" image and raking in millions on televised sporting events is easily one of the scummiest and most low-class things I've ever heard of an organization doing. And I study corporate law, so reading about cases of underhanded business practices takes up a considerable chunk of my weekly schedule.

Cro$$shit is a business entity run by horrible people, and if you're lapping up whatever shit trickles down from their offices into their boxes, you must be a sucker. All of the respectable experts (like Rippetoe) who they coaxed in have long since jumped ship, and you're just paying to let that faggot quack Glassman and his army of marketing cronies fuck you.

>watching the handstand push ups they can BARELY do on the gymnastics rings
>watching the failed obstacle jumping
>watching the horrible deadlifts
>watching the obscene presses and jerks
It sure is a spectacle to watch. A circus spectacle at that.

possibly but i would like to see this

He's looking at the monitor on his camera to angle the shot.

You forgot to add,

>watching the poor, gassed fucks slog and jog barely past walking speed because a run was thrown into the contest mostly to ensure that the whole thing is as tired and boring as possible

Checking back in about the cost of my local Crossfit gym.

Base membership is $35/month
Which includes one free class a week by instructor, mostly for beginners.
Other classes are available at extra costs. (My friend said she is taking one now that is extra $20 for the month but is two classes a week from one of their instructors).
Not a fortune really.

When will this meme Billy TaeBo shit be over already?

There is only 1 official crossfit gym in my country and it's 85€ per month for (as i understand) unlimited visits, which is really expensive here.

I can't find how exactly it works, but it seems like their group sessions are only 1 hour long, which seems stupidly short. I guess you could keep lifting after, but where is the point in paying 85€ if you will lift alone, without crossfit cuties.

Tennis players are some of the most fit athletes in the world

she sure does but i'm not sure at this point if i could stop her from taking advantage of me.........

Damn that is expensive. I live in a small town, and it's definitely not an OFFICIAL crossfit gym. I think the gym in my town has to keep the prices low so people will actually go. Not a large customer base if they went too high.

and you're 100% correct, only reason I'd join a crossfit gym is to mac on the crossfit qts. I currently work out at home and am fit, but no qts around here :'(

Perhaps she referred to the screams the tennis players make while they are playing. Train till you scream

Is she a lesbo?

Negative. and she's single.

The ones in my city average at $160 a month one of which offers an oly lifting class at $250 a month.

Bae! x_X

That's cheap af, they are all like $135 here (Indy)

Natty?

dude christians are the most kinky in the closet sex freaks in america

like my friend says bible quotes on instagram is like saying 'Hi im a slut'

Oh god I want her to pin me down and make me enter her forcefully.