Got any appetite suppressants that aren't stimulants that will wire me out...

Got any appetite suppressants that aren't stimulants that will wire me out? Trying to lose weight but I'm horrible about snacking et .

Willpower senpai

It'd be easier if I wasn't NEET right now

Diet soda of course. No it's not healthy for you but it helps. The key is to not drink it for decades straight.

>Diet soda
Just shut the fuck up. Yeah the caffeine helps but the artificial sweeteners nullify that a bit.

Please help bimp

Carrots and celery
The crunchiness wakes me up, dunno why

You could always eat packing peanuts until you're full.

just microdose "stimulants", for a couple of weeks until your body gets used to eating less, they ain't gonna "wire you out"

Lemon water. I use 1/2 a squeezed lemon for about 1-2 litres of water.

Other than that, fasting for about 24 hours helps too. The following days you won't be able to eat a lot.

If you can't help but snack, you can still choose a healthy alternative, like pumpkin seeds or a fresh coconut. Young coconuts are the best, also very satiating, very cost-intensive where I'm from though.

Synephrine works really really well for me

just eat carrots for a snack

Chewing gum when you get the urge to snack might help trick your brain into thinking you're eating and "filling up". Former fatty with a snacking problem here, this and drinking water helped a lot to fight off cravings.

Try finding a liquid with higher viscosity to drink. It'll fill you up. Or as (checked) said snack on something that's low in caloric density.

Opiates is my go-to. Kills appetite and gives a pleasant buzz for the afternoon.

celery
pickles/gherkins/cornichons

Black coffee, all types of tea, make sure you're eating meals with high protein to keep you satiated. Keeping busy will help too, maybe try doing some kind of sport or activity that keeps you out of the house and away from your pantry during the day.

Garcinia Cambogia

This desu famalam

Last year when i cut off 66 pounds during summer holidays i would just wake up at like 1pm, go walk all day until its time to eat, then watch a movie with dinner and sleep, you can't eat if you're not at home

and also drink liters and liters of green tea when stuck at home, but i guess i have insane willpower

Probiotics pills take them 3 times a day with a fatty meal.

Plenty of studies on it look it up.