I want to increase stamina, but I just can't stay off the cigarettes...

I want to increase stamina, but I just can't stay off the cigarettes. I'm coughing like a maniac after ~10 minutes of running.

How have you guys phased smoking out of your lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipping_tobacco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, it'll get better. The hardest part is just actually doing cardio consistently.

I do smoke less than I used to though, helps living a place where I can't smoke inside.

Sup, fellow potatofag

Just cold turkey it.

it works if you live in isolation

I keep telling myself that, but man I think it's embarrassing that I sound like a 70 year old after a little jog.

I've done so many times, 3-4 weeks at a time. But I just find myself back smoking. It's the habit of making a rollup, going outside, and chilling for a few. Can't break it.

Dia duit!

Fucking potato niggers
F a m i n e
a
m
i
n
e

You have a gym membership right? Just go on your rest days and go on the bike for like 20 minutes and start working up week to week.

That's what I did at least.

Start dipping srs. Just take care of your teeth and you'll be fine. It's also easy to hide so you won't have to worry about girls hating it

dipping is for fags and girls

Rude

That is probably the best way to go about it

Dipping?

>Irish amber leaf
Mien nigro
I used to have a 50g of Samson every two days, now that yellow box of 12.5g lasts me three days, slowly reduce would be my recommendation, I also vapped for a month but noticed little change

You know that you can go to your gp and ask them to help you quit for free right? The money saved is amazing, only retards smoke nowadays.

I think this is the same as what americans call dipping
they're pushing for people to quit smoking because they want men to have less test, GH and miss out on nootropic effect

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipping_tobacco

It's popular in the south

I do cut down, don't get me wrong. Then it comes to no ciggies for several days, then one night at the pub I'll buy a box of john player and bam. Back at it again with the shite cigarettes.

So chewing tobacco in essence?

Since when are manly men meant to be addicted to substances which fuck with their physical bodies and are too weak to quit them even when they get in the way? Also source on smoking increasing test and GH?

I will give you the nootropic effect though I don't think its worth it when simple caffeine as the same proven effect.

I used a lot of snus before I started lifting. For about 4-5 years. Quit cold turkey close to 2 years ago and haven't had any issues. Did the same with soda.
You just need to actually decide to quit. Stop pussying around and make a decision.

Realize how fucking, mind blowingly stupid smoking is and man up.
It's like you just stabbing yourself in the leg voluntarily every day.

I am glad I never felt the need to be part of the social smoking group in high school and beyond. Realistically, the only reason someone would ever pick up smoking is because (s)he wants to be part of a social group.

>You just need to actually decide to quit.
So much this.

"Tried to quit" a few times, but once I started coughing up brown bile regularly and a friend of mine got concerned over the intensity of my coughing, I've had had enough...

Cold turkey 9months ago, no cigs since then, I don't even get cravings anymore although my gf and a few of my friends smoke.
The first 3 days are the hardest (as this is how long nicotine stays in your body), afterwards it's just breaking the habit.

btw ask me anything, will keep monitoring the thread but don't want to type out ALL my quitting experiences unasked

Don't go to the pub then.

It took me a long time but I did it. Easiest for me was to slowly taper how much I smoked. None in morning, then none at work etc. Moving onto a disposable e cig helped massivly too. Make sure you try and do cardio daily, as you see yourself getting better your motivation to kerp away from fags will too.

Also don't beat yourself up if you lapse, probably took me a year of stopping and starting before I got a full month completely clear. How long have you smoked for?

how can OP staya way from fags when he is one

kek'd

smoking is fucking lovely

Read this and you will find quitting easy as shit.
Pretty sure you can download it free quite easily.

Bear in mind it was written by someone who isn't a professional write, so it sometimes comes across a bit badly written, but if you follow the methods in there, it will make you actually enjoy the process of quitting nicotine, because it fills you with the excitement of knowing how much better your life will be, and how nicotine withdrawal is 90% mental.

Look at the amazon reviews if you're skeptical, I don't know of many self-help books, or other items t b h, that have such a large amount of happy customers.

Sí señor

I vouch for this book. Changed my perception of cigarette addiction.

Just stop. Throw all your smokes away, throw your lighters away as well. If you need to, take a week off from drinking or whatever causes you to feel most comfortable smoking.

Try dipping. I'm not sure if it affects cardio that much and at least your not inhaling smoke. Grizzly wintergreen master race reporting in

Every time you smoke a cigarette do something painful or bad like stabbing your leg with a needle or dabbing your tongue with caffeine, It will get to a point where your repulsed by even the sight of a cigarette

Vaping has made me able to quit. It doesn't really save you any money for the first couple of weeks compared to cigarettes, but after about a month you will notice you're vaping less and you can breathe a cunt ton better.

I've been vaping now for about 3 months and don't feel the urge to have a cigarette at all, and am slowly vaping less and less everyday with the goal of quitting the nicotine fix for good.

Has been very successful method for me would highly recommend.

This made me quit and it was easy as fuck