wtf was his problem anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOCKERY

GAIVS *hand gestures* IVLIVS *hand gestures*CAESAR *hand gestures*

he doesn't like fun

Dont talk shit about the News Reader.

romans considered actors on par with prostitutes, unlike greeks, that's why Nero fled to Greece

HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES
HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT LIKE A PROSTITUTE
HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE NILOTIC RITES

I still think his line about mocking the jewish god should be the entire sticky for Veeky Forums, it's not like anyone respects what's actually in the sticky.

I like this show

is it strange that scenes with this fat orator were one of my favourite parts of the show?

Not my favs but I liked them too

True Roman bread for True Romans

based announcer
youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A

True Roman bread for True Romans™

FTFY

Such a shame. I'm tired of entering Veeky Forums and seeing the following: "were they afraid of the x warrior?", "was it autism", pictures of brain dead wojacks, and others.

Why amerimutts learning history through some bullshit movies?

>movies

Too much food. Not enough physical activity.

I second this. Or at least the sticky image instead of Herodingus.

Why do you think he makes those silly exaggerated hand movements?

only exercise he gets

Roman attitudes towards wage earners was fairly negative. Only war and farming/landowning was considered honorable trades. But merchants, actors and other such trades were considered the worst and unfit for proper roman men. IIRC, even sausage makers were part of this class of jobs for 'people who might as well be whores'.

Trve Roman bread for Trve Romans™

Actors used to be held in the same esteem as prostitutes. We should get back to it.

>Roman attitudes towards wage earners was fairly negative. Only war and farming/landowning was considered honorable trades.

Nope, those were the Greeks. The Romans respected the Patron-Client relationship and that was a societal foundation that gave them advantage over the Hellenes.