Is hydration a meme? I've been drinking 8 oz of water a day like they recommend but I still feel terrible

Is hydration a meme? I've been drinking 8 oz of water a day like they recommend but I still feel terrible.

i kekd

You fucking what?

You need to eat as well

What

>begging for screencaps

Go outside user.

Drank water?

Youre over hydrating. Do you even want to make it?

I drink about 8 or 9 litres a day

Not even memeing. I go boxing everyday though so that could explain why i am dehydrated so often. I read that if u drink more than 6 litrea a day you will die but i am fine. I keep a litre bottle on me and just constantly drink if i am thirsty.

Gee thanks.

Pretty sure FDA guidelines said 8 waters a day.

The guideline for drinking water is stupid. Just drink water when you're thirsty. A key indicator is the color of your urine.

Water/clear - overhydrated (hard on kidneys)
Straw yellow - you're good (optimal)
Dark yellow - dehydrated (kidneys working hard again)

get ONNIT op, you sad fucker. water is a outdated nutrient, but with new alpha brain free bottle just pay us

>1 water = 1 oz of water

Overhydration is bad for your kidneys? What like because they have to pass it all? Working too hard?

Boy I can't wait to post this on reddit.com

>leddit

JUST

Well how much is a water then?

You must pee every 5 minutes.

I don't really drink much water, but I do drink at least a half gallon of milk a day

Never had any stones or anything

Yeah just overworkin' to compensate for the mass amounts of water and it has to get rid of the excess in your system to maintain blood pressure and the like.

The fuck?

I've been up for 8 hours and drank around 2,5l water already

2.5 liter master race