/plg/ - powerlifting general

Crashing these fares with no survivors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIBvEtaELFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These aren't rares Dino you stupid faggot

I said fares not rares

I've accomplished more than 99%+ of people my age. You're not going to make me feel bad about myself.

Good luck, friend. Your squat better start flying up soon. Don't want twinks out lifting you.

Best pain you'll experience in your life, just behind foam rolling

>All
There's only one

>I've accomplished more than 99%+ of people my age. You're not going to make me feel bad about myself.

no... You really haven't.

I think it will. Assuming I get 275x9 on Saturday, next Saturday will be 290x2x4 + amrap, with what was my best 5+ weight on 5/3/1, 290x5. That is gonna be a true test to whether or not I actually improved over my cut.

Yes he has. And he's not a cunt. That makes him a good among children here.

Take notes.

>good

*god

Tablets are worthless.

Good luck, retard :)

Oh has daddy come to babys resucue? Can baby not fight his own battles? Does daddy need to bottle feed nim?

Doesn't he claim to have like a 198 IQ and yet he doesn't understand statistics?
The majority of males around 20-30 are physically active, they persuade and excel in their own sports, hobbies and interests.

You're not a special slowflake because you have a 300 wilks at 20 something years long. You're a gym rest who's head is so far up his own ass because he does does 3 unathletic movements, over consumes, puts his body under stress, clogs his arteries instead of doing generalised fitness like most other people.

He is far from the %1. The %1 hold world records.

Thanks mang. Regretting not stuffing my face with scrambled eggs this morning and skimping a bit on breakfast, squats are feeling kinda hard.

I think hes talking about his masters degree that he earned at the age of 25 LOL

this isnt 1921 anymore alex, master degrees arent special

Is that it? He has a masters degree?

And he thinks he is the 1%? How fucking delusional.

I think hes comparing himself with third world countries like mexico, china and cambodia

He still wouldn't even be the 1%... Maybe he is comparing himself to buda?

No shit I'm not in the top 1% with respect to fitness.

There's more to life, m8.

Also
>The majority of males around 20-30 are physically active, they persuade and excel in their own sports, hobbies and interests.
LOL
Have you ever met people in real life?

I've won math/science contests at the state level and gotten national honors for academic achievements. Duke literally contacted me to ask if I would swab my cheeks for them since they were doing research on the DNA of very intelligent people.

.. Yes he would

So mad, lol. Too bad your jealousy won't move the bar for you. You'd be jacked.

Are you a girl, out of curiosity? Because you bitch like one.
Sip some sports drink if your gym has some for sale. Have a good session :)

>i won a math contest

holy shit my sides this grasping at straws

You're the second 30 year old man I know with Asperger syndrome. I swear they become normalised at this age.

Got more of her?

Wish there was. Thanks m8. Just have to try really hard. 260x11 here I come.

>Are you a girl, out of curiosity? Because you bitch like one
says the 35 old fat man on Veeky Forums crying everday when someone hurts his feelings

>Have you ever met people in real life?
How do you win """scientific competitions"""" (lol wtf?) if you can't even supply evidence for your claims.

That's not even anecdotal evidence. You just said something contrarian.

>I've won math/science contests at the state level and gotten national honors for academic achievements. Duke literally contacted me to ask if I would swab my cheeks for them since they were doing research on the DNA of very intelligent people.
This is the most pretentious and autistic thing I've read to date.

>Comparing yourself to losers
You're not gonna get anywhere looking down.

Facts aren't projections.

Facts aren't projections fat man

Just saw a girl do "calf raises" in the Smith machine, but all she did was lock and unlock her knees lmao

Pls stop responding to bait

>if i close my eyes they might go away

No one in the entire world except buda finds his wife attractive
what i want to know is what voodoo hex she casted on buda to make him find her attractive kek
Sounds a lot like budas squats kek

>I've won math/science contests at the state level and gotten national honors for academic achievements. Duke literally contacted me to ask if I would swab my cheeks for them since they were doing research on the DNA of very intelligent people.
desu these "achievements" are worthless. they only suggest that you have talent for some things, but unless it's translated into something meaningful in the real world then nobody gives a shit. there are plenty of IMO medallists that never achieve anything noteworthy, and they have vastly more raw talent than you just described.

>her

Rekt

>here's some obscure achievement ive made that no one cares about
>ive therefore achieved more than 99% of individuals

HAHAAHAHAHHAHA

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Anger increases neural drive. It actually will help with higher intensity lifts.

>Im smart
>But I do nothing but help myself
Dont brag about things you don't work for, and certainly dont brag when you dont have to common sense to share.

Just saw Buda do "squats" in the power cage, but all he did was lock and unlock his knees lmao

yeah thats his federations definition of "squats"

he used to come around here bragging about his squats until he posted a video and got exposed

Why do all trips mysteriously vanish when they get exposed

Squats dont really count unless youre above 6' anyway.

Midget legs ROM is just pathetic.

>260x11 done
Fuck that was hard, kept my arms externally rotated for so long they started to go numb

>Hands keep sweating profusely
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>stop responding to bait

Good idea. I will also say though that for my age in the us my income is in the 97th percentile and my boss keeps going on about how good of a job I'm doing, so I'll probably get a juicy raise after my first year.

Okay, done talking to trolls. Good luck with squats.

nobody gives a shit

>get blown out

ah good idea, NOW i will stop replying to "bait"

just lol

>my boss says
>I think
>no evidence
>no support for his claims
>ignores all counter claims
>calls others trolls to avoid supporting his claims
>incites debate but chickens out when he realises he has no support for his argument

This is a """"""""""scholar""""""""" ladies and gentlemen.

BOOM, grats, holmes.

You're trying hard :)

I feel no need to defend myself to nobodies, but the (you)s are his only semblance of friendship :(

>her

>is gifted
>Proceeds to only help himself

Waste

There's a reason there aren't any other 30 year olds or family men here; they aren't autistic.

Buda is 100% an undiagnosed autist. I bet if he got himself tested he'd come back positive.

I'd put $50 to that bet.

Chest is feeling pretty tight lads. Any good stretches I should do after bench, besides door stretch? Light db flyes?

Now for 210x2x6 + amrap for bench. Should be ez, hopefully. Surprised how well I'm performing considering 6 hours of sleep, sub optimal food, and being decently sick.

>age in the us my income is in the 97th percentile
>comparing yourself to a bunch of uneducated spics and niggers
>despite this he's not even in the 99th percentile

just lmao

hell id put 5 years worth of budas salary on that

Band dislocators, and use a ball and a wall to get into your pecs.

I think being a white male in america with a higher tier sort of job makes you one of the top 70 million people in the world; its not necessarily impressive but arguably true.

r u gay or something rofl

The man teaches children for christ sake. He should get diagnosed for the sake of not being allowed near a class room and saving malleable minds from autism.

only way twinkalex can make himself feel like a special snowflake :)

he's clearly a fucking pedophile
he goes on Veeky Forums where the average users age is 16 and attempts to make friends with teenagers like fat retard, and he teaches underage children, clear signs of a predator

Isn't 300 wilks far below average? I'm not trying to bully, I legitimately don't know. I was told by /plg/ that you should have a 500 wilks minumum before competing, is this wrong?

His athletic performance is pretty terrible but i dont think it was really part of the argument.

No you're right. 300 wilks is nothing.

I really dont understand what the hell is wrong with this poster's brain. Someone please tell me what went wrong so I can save others.

>Checked my notes
>Accidentally overloaded the bar by 5 lbs for squats
WEW

>Lacrosse ball
Fuck, can't believe I forgot that lmao. Thanks

If not bait:
>Far below average for people that have been strength training
Yes

>Far below average for people as a whole
No

>500 wilks minimum before competing
If this genuinely isn't bait, you're gullible as fuck lmao. Compete whenever you want.

I mean were not special snowflakes were just lucky enough to come from such a privileged part of the world that we start in the top 10%. We literally pick up heavy stuff for fun and have such a food abundance we have to diet, it's insane.

I mean technically I am a special snowflake but i dont think anyone else in this thread is

That's weird, last time I checked I'm the centre of the universe.

Hypothetically, after two years of lifting with correct diet/sleep/programming, what would his Wilks score be? 325-375, correct?

300 -average for a year or two of good training

350 -better than average training, aptitude, and consistency

400-420 -brick wall for most try hards, in terms of what is sensible

420+ -reserved for the gifted AND those that try hard for a long time

No it should be at least 420, MINIMUM. You might be a genetic dead-end if you can't make it to 420 by 2 years lifting.

and lastly 0 wilks - for old man pedos such as yourself

Paul just sent me this??

WTF

What kind of monuments do you guys think could have been built with all the tonnage ever lifted by every powerlifter ever? All those volume blocks on sheiko combined together. Obviously impossible to transfer 1:1 but as building materials aren't barbells. But its a shitload of hard work.

>black and white

you poor?

Paul is

that looks like a 3 inch penis

is this the 18 year old

Sub-Junior/Junior Men, 93 kg - Sub-Junior/Junior World Powerlifting Championships 2016

LIVE:
youtube.com/watch?v=HIBvEtaELFU

>crazy jap going for 300kg bench on third attempt after breaking world record.

It's paul

I fucked around cutting for like 5-6 months at first and have been lifting since April 2015. My wilks is around 315-320. I think that's about average for my training time.

Honestly I don't think 300 is far below average. We just have a skewed view of average since we are interested in powerlifting.

sure its not the 18 year old pauls been emailing for months whos claimed he has a 3.1 inch dick?

What is this about

>400-420 -brick wall for most try hards, in terms of what is sensible
>420+ -reserved for the gifted AND those that try hard for a long time
lol

>chest is tightening up like mad
>nothing is helping
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd say somewhere around 50-75 points lower than over all average in terms of people that train for the specific purpose of strength.

Why are they white lighting lifters who lift their ass off the bench?

i know youre calikid

Shh

Back shows no sign of progress,I'm losing all hope and it's getting pretty depressing.
I guess I can front squat but I miss sq/dl so much,just end me lads.

you post your penis and a livia cum splatter on here aftr making such a big deal about it?

You like?

500 is pretty average for newer competitors, after a few years you should be at 600-650.

>the framerate on this stream

isn't his wife minted? I really wouldn't complain if I could be some trophy husband doing a job as fucking easy as teaching art to kids, working like 9-3 with two breaks, barely any work for completion at home and ridiculous amounts of holiday leave

Why'd you cum on blonde livia? I thought you preferred brunettes

That load is too small to belong to me

Why did you do this?

Fuck I can't delete posts this often

RIP

>Duke literally contacted me to ask if I would swab my cheeks for them since they were doing research on the DNA of very intelligent people

Yeah and they needed a control group lmao

I turned 18 a few months ago

Is there any point in even trying to compete? I'm miles past my prime by now, right?

post dick

>210x11 done
@10, because my pecs are cramping so bad

b-but user we barely know each other!