Is 1000 push ups,sit ups and squats a day every day a good workout for improving endurance and how the body looks?

Is 1000 push ups,sit ups and squats a day every day a good workout for improving endurance and how the body looks?
i heard an actor for some Southpaw movie did that and had good results.

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/649265/inside-jake-gyllenhaal-s-insane-southpaw-transformation-6-hour-workouts-2000-sit-ups-and-15-pounds-of-muscle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100 or 1000?

Kill yourself

Off yourself

eonline.com/news/649265/inside-jake-gyllenhaal-s-insane-southpaw-transformation-6-hour-workouts-2000-sit-ups-and-15-pounds-of-muscle
What's wrong with a meager 3000 reps, guys?

yes

>eonline.com/news/649265/inside-jake-gyllenhaal-s-insane-southpaw-transformation-6-hour-workouts-2000-sit-ups-and-15-pounds-of-muscle
Wow i am triggerd.

Try it first OP, be sure to drink loads of milk before

maybe
why?
What's upsetting about that?

>he fell for the estrogen jew

no

Sure dude

that sounded IRONIC

This actor works out harder then me :(

he's supposed to

Aren't sit ups a pretty shitty ab exercise? Your much better off doing planks or something else

they're for the legs.
boxers seem to need legs workout

Situps aren't for your abs.
They are to strengthen your front hinge

He probably got paid more for the movie than you do in 2 years

situps are good both for abs and your hip flexors. they're an essential exercise for most athletes. normal fit people should be able to do at least 20 with no aid.

Just 20? I could do 10 when I was obese, I still keep it to sets of 10 but my personal best is 56 in a row nonstop after 12 months of lifting.

>but money
This is a fitness board,gentlemen