Female advice needed - How do I smell like a sex deity?

Hello fitlings, I used many fragrances before, but mostly I didnt know what I use, just told my dad to buy me a nice smello.

But I am grown up now, and I need to buy my own smello.

I need a smello that smells good to women, the kind of smello that makes them crazy, like some fragrances make me crazy on a girl.

I want to be that ''always smelling sooooo nice'' guy.

All tips and tricks wanted, try to be positive and constructive inb4 Veeky Forums.

Lets keep it under 200$ preferably under 100$ for a good size bottle.

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrantica.com/search/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Extra info, I am in my twenties, I am not bear like mode, more like Channing tatum but a bit less built mode.

No beard.
Just a shade.
And my haircut is military cut.

Make female friends
Ask them to go shopping with you to help you pic out a good cologne.

Fuck I just might use this advice, thanks.

Most women like woody and spicy fragrances on men.
Shit like YSL La nuit de l'homme are safe choices.

>smello

gargle your cum. seriously, girls love it when a guy smells like cum out of his mouth.

Spicy, musky, or woodsy.

Go to a store and sample.

thanks man
thanks, so far I've been browsing top lists. Getting the hang of it. Any specific fragrances?

you first, also my cum :^)

Keep in mind that a cologne will smell differently on your skin than what it will
smell like on a testing strip or whatever.

I would also recommend that if you find a cologne that you do like, patch test it on a spot on your arm or whatever and give it 5-10 mins and smell it again.

Polo Black/Green
Pricey but good.

For an aquatic smell go Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Black Phoinex alchemy lab has some great stuff. Browse theirs.

Rose and Cleric are favorites of mine and they always send you samplers. They last forever. You rub instead of spray. Much stronger too.

Black Phoinex Alchemy Lab is probably my favorite fragrance place

thanks will do.

many thanks, will test them.

Abercrombie and Fitch fierce

They're online. A $20 vial should last a year or more and come with at least two samplers. On your order write requests or something.

Make sure they're the type of girls you want to attract easier with the help of this cologne

Oh and make sure you post a story if it goes super awkward. I'm not condemming you I just dropped a metric ton of spahgetti last Saturday with a 10 so there's that.

I like Lacoste Blanc and Nautica Noyage. Polo Sport was fine too, but I didn't buy it yet.
My wife likes them as well

all cool bro, I have a qt in mind ;)

Everybody drops some spaghs. Even the biggest bros I know. Often they drop it more but they score more just for the sheer effort.

thanks!

>tfw you wear D&G The One to most social occasions and no one ever has complemented the smell ever
>close friend gets given the same fragrance as a gift and is continuously complemented for it

Maybe it just doesn't project well on me. I used to get complements about 1 Million but everyone wears that now.
You've inspired me to go shopping myself OP, time for a new smell!

OP make sure to go light on the cologne. Like 1/2 of what you plan to use. Cologne is supposed to make people want to come closer. If they can smell you without being within talking distance then its too much.

Nice to hear it bro! making it.jpeg

good tip, appreciate it.

I dunno, I use Acqua Di Gio personally. I like the smell, and every girlfriend I've had loves it. You can get a 6.8 oz bottle for like 80-90 on amazon.

If you have the money get some Creed Aventus.
It is simply the best smelling perfume out there.

Other good choices are YSL L'homme, YSL La nuit de L'homme, Dior Sauvage, Victor & Rolf Spicebomb, Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua, Bleu de Chanel

I wear Bleu de Chanel and MI by Creed. I prefer MI but girls seem to love Bleu. One girl didn't shower for two days because she loved the smell I left on her body.

Aventus by Creed, all you fucking need

God bless you.
Hmmm, will look into it. NOticed it a lot online.

lmao, bleu seems very popular on top lists.

Burberry Touch. That fie' ma nig

SPICE BOMB
P
I
C
E

B
O
M
B

for some reason nig girls love it MMMMMM HHHHMMM DAT WHITE HONEY SMELLIN FINE

This. Viktor Rolf makes some good shit.

terre d'hermes for the days
dior homme intense for the nights

Joe Malone has a lot of scents which are a good balance of light and musky. They're technically unisex, but really they smell good to anyone.

fragrantica.com/search/

a good page I found. You can filter out older women and set the time of year.

thanks man. Makes sense.

>YSL La nuit de l'homme
I have this and can confirm my ninja

>69'd gf before going to grocery store
>sassy black cashier makes exagerrated sniffing noise before asking what I had been doing before going there
>i say just hanging out
>she goes "MHMMMMMM"

>mfw

Pussy is the best cologne desu senpai

Sex Panther is probably the best cologne on the market.

lads... hahahahaha oh ma lads....

she is right tho.

Viktor Rolf
Spicebomb

thanks keep em coming lads.

So far pic rel is convincing as a good buy.

fragrantica.com/search/

It's been reformulated a lot.

Spicebomb is bold. Be careful. You have to act like you deserve the scent.

What's wrong with a simple can of Axe spray exactly?

No spicebomb for me then hahaha

I need a subtle mysterious captivating scent. Not ''I am the man around here''. More ''Come closer girl''

Is bleau de chanel like that?

he is careful tho.

Bod blue surf

Nothing really, but some people enjoy smelling good. It's not even like your perfume is going to be the difference between going home with a girl or not, it's just a nice extra.

Where are you searching like that?

>Is bleau de chanel like that?
Yeah, you may want to look into woody or chypre perfumes if you're into that

But Axe smells fine

The link I included breh!
play with the options.

This isn't /adv/

axe smells like any other 16 year old.

Im 26 and making my own dough so I need to smell unique for my girl.

but this is my dred :^) no power here for you.

Mods like me am I right?

Everyone wears it though and well no offence but they smell kind of generic. A perfume allows you to have your own sent, people tell you that you smell good, and that improves confidence.

Smells are also great for evoking the feels. I bought one perfume when I lived in Berlin for a year and every time i use it it reminds me of the wonderful time I had there, which puts me in a great mood for that day/night.

wut
qtgrills always smell nice

ah fuck I read it wrong

Oh fug im retarded
Thanks mane

joke's on you when the ottomans invade prom night bitrch

Ok, as someone who is completely new at this, can I get some advice. What's the story between aftershave and cologne?

Like, am I not suppose to wear them at the same time or what? It just seems the scents would overpower each other. Should I only apply after shave at night? I pretty much need to shave every day or every other day so it's not like I can't stop the aftershave.

I'm not female I am a gay man and my current favorite fragrance is the limited edition gold by JUST CAVALLI.
I am not kidding if you get past the "JUST" part it's fucking amazing.

Its "limited edition" actually really means they will not make anymore of it. You can find it in stores while there's still stock, I recently bought another bottle two months ago.

It can be a bit heavy for every day use at the office - I recently got Versace's Eau Fraiche. It's really really good too.

JUST.

confirmed meme fragrance hahahah

Will look into it thanks random gay user.

Aftershave is a lot weaker so doesn't last as long. I guess it also helps to soothe dry skin too depending on which one you buy.

Eu de toilette is the next strongest one if I remember rightly, and that's what most people mean when they talk about perfume/cologne

CK is amazing quite often

Also I should say Versace's Eau Fraiche was a lot cheaper.

The JUST one cost me abt 30 Euros for 30ml whereas Versace's cost me 43 Euros for 100ml

I mainly wear Versace at the office during the day and Cavalli when I go out at night

Perfume is EdP while cologne is EdT. Honestly all that changes is the strength, the fragrance is coming from the same oils.

>EdP

???

I mean I know that the concentration alters the more subtler notes but I don't know of anyone who can actually tell the difference between the two same fragrances if one is edt and the other edp, you just have to apply more if you're wearing cologne

>I'm not female I am a gay man
JUST

Eau de Perfume and Eau de Toilette, when you get a bottle it says on the box which one it is.

>Perfume
Parfum* excuse my french but I'm no frog

>Versace's Eau Fraiche

Hey fellow faggot here, I have the huge bottle of this one, 200ml i think; pretty good shit desu and inexpensive.

I love it for clubbing or just as a summer scent.
Girls seem to like it, shame i don't give a shit about their opinions.
Versace Eros is p good as well.

Thanks

thanks for the content famalam apreciate ya

so which is stronger?

Better buy stronger for lasting smell?

Polo Red has worked for me for the past year, but its more of a fall fragrance because its so warm boss.

Use it until around spring time then find a new one.

My boyfriend wears Burberry Brit, I like that scent the best.

Isn't there an eau de cologne though?

EdP tend to be stronger, but it's not always the case.
The smells can also differ between the 2 versions.

Why do scents affect memory so much?
I still remember my first girlfriends scent, it was some cheap girlie deodorant, but even today it still drives me wild.

I walked past a woman wearing it the other day and I was like "holy shit"

Anyone know of a fragrance similar to Boss Bottled? That's my fave of all time, would be nice to find one similar!

Awesome, cheers mate.

You're a good boy

I know what you mean man. My girlfriend in 7th grade used love spell from victorias secret. I gave it to my last girlfriend as a gift because it drove me fucking insane

same, I followed an old lady having same fragrance my girl uses (sounds worst than it is, we went same direction). Smell is powerful stuff.

Scientists say olfactory area is oldest part of brain.

As a grill, I second this suggestion.

Hahaha.

Yeah I tried to get a recent girlfriend to wear the scent an old one and it didn't go well.

Does anyone else notice that asian girls don't like scented perfume/deodrant?

They just seem to use some body lather in the shower and that's it. They still smell all nice and clean but kinda bland.

Every Asian girl ive been close enough to smell has either had no scent, or smelled like food

wew lads

>tfw no food smelling asian

What is an everyday fragrance I can wear?
I just want something nice and simple, with a little sex in it...

Creed Green Irish Tweed.

I have tried a fair few (probably 100+) and this is by far the best one. Last ages, projects, and most importantly drops the knickers of every girl in a 5 mile radius.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport

You can't go wrong with the classics, every brand has a generic classic like Davidoff Cool Water or Polo Ralph Lauren

Jean Paul Gaultier

===
A good fall winter smello?
===

too common and overpowering.

a bit like 1 Million Paco Rabane

It needs to be newer so no ex bf effect.

I'm srs the only guy who has Jean Paul Gaultier here, girls dig it

So at what points of your body do you guys spray your smello? How many sprays?

Pure Malt by Tierry Mugler

Women also hate cologne.
Eat foods that make you smell better, you'll smell like a man and turn them on.
Google celery, proven to work.

Two on chest, two on neck.

Job done.