youtube.com/watch?v=JEUmWql9B4s
youtube.com/watch?v=N1ePglWee8U
youtu.be/1m0V6n23y5k
youtube.com/watch?v=knH2o_SKEfc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUtkRQt-cY
youtu.be/R6lTfMxqIgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

right guy looks like Austin Powers

the paki jeff goldblum has promise, she looks like she acknowledges the cringe of the situation but is just there cuz her friends are there.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEUmWql9B4s

how can anyone live like this?

>Paki Jeff Goldblum
Choked on my water
Top kek, laddy

Socks should have a warning label.
> Contents under pressure.

wot le fugg

i actually feel kinda bad for her. like a child trapped in an adult whales body

/r/sandersforpresident meet up

Holy kek man, I love how all the manager had to do was fucking walk to keep up with his "run"

Fucking austin powers

youtube.com/watch?v=N1ePglWee8U
best I've seen in a while

here's some rage

This is prob the funniest fat thing ive found from the last thread

>be me
>be in martial arts class
>there's a new girl, she's a fatty
>my height, about 50 lbs heavier
>mfw we get teamed up and i have to kick her in de blubber gut
she was trying really hard, made me feel really bad for her. i hope she makes it one day.

youtu.be/1m0V6n23y5k

She's right though even if she is an ugly fat cow, about guys below 5'8. Be aware though that she doesn't know what 5'8 is, she probably thinks a 5'6 guy is 5'8, so condemning 5'5 guys is referring to 5'3

Please tell me there is no such thing.

>Sometimes my testicles get smashed under the girth of my fat and occasionally I ejaculate blood from the damage

Isnt 5'9 the average anyways?

Besides most non shallow women wouldnt post or say stuff like that even if it were a preference.

Shes being a dick criticizing short guys while she does nothing about her weight

Inb4 manlett detected

>be me

Who else would you be?

>get forced to do this bullshit student government thing for my dept
>filled with whales
>one of them tries to ask me about one of the professors who took this particular whale's Zumba course
>apparently she complained about how the fat chicks would take their shirts off for dancing
>her exact words were "I didn't pay to see a bunch of hippos try and oil up with sweat, show some dignity, wear clothes and lose weight"
>this got the course shut down and this professor labeled a "bodyshamer"

5'9 is the average for non-Germanic whites yes

>not a single honest emotion on the planet's surface

People that are insecure with themselves seem to have trouble expressing genuine outward feeling

he still has more sex than most of Veeky Forums

awww poor little fatty

You can't hate the kid. He's just a victim of shitty parenting and it's going to cost him a long and fulfilling life.

He's already morbidly obese at, what, age 6? 7? Tough life ahead of him for sure.

gay

More like autist powers

I know you're not a newfag, invictus, so I can only assume you're a smartass or retarded

I love it when a fatty can't diet a healthy dose of double standards.

based as fuck

Digest** useless iOS.

>tfw 281
>so far from this that this seems made up
what the actual shit

What martial art?

You guys ready for some fucking rage?

youtube.com/watch?v=knH2o_SKEfc

Had to full on tackle him to shift that dead weight.

Fucking kek

This is a really good doujin

Urself

>y'all bitches that b stinking need 2 b takin a bath

lmao word up

Im mad

Its his xbox why cant he unplug it and take it?

I mean fuck he even says that the controller sucks and calls his stuff shit

Wtf why did they let him get away with it for so long? He had to throw the other guy to the ground twice before he actually did something about it. This has to be staged, I don't believe they would put up with that shit for that long

Kid was probably scared of getting beat up. I was like that until i took BJJ and learned how to defend myself

Eric?

Lol try and defend my big fists from smashing your twink body with that sweaty man-groping bjj bullshit

I check this board daily just for the FPH threads. They're a great motivator knowing how people see me. Thank you

>Cows have utters

erm

shaolin kempo, it's kind of like karate but with some other stuff mixed in.

Every fucking thread with this almost word for word exact same blog shit

>European average
>being this retarded
>I'm 6'

I would ragdoll and creampie you. You wouldn't be able to do jack shit you little pussy

At least he ran some of the way. Call him out on his cheating and probably next time he'll just say 'fuck it' and not do it at all.

the fatty basement warriors are having a row, excellent my little chubby outcasts

>manatee gray
Nearly spilled my soup on this

>tfw based Germanic descendant at 6'2"

>i know my face is unattractive so i'll make weird faces and say "I wasn't trying to look pretty!"

you gon get ya dick sucked and ya ass beat talkin like that

I've trained wing chin since I was 12 years old under the tutelage of my grandfather, a first generation Chinese immigrant who opened one of the first wing chin schools in America. I would fist you so hard you wouldn't have time to do your homo-erotic hugging

me too user, me too. I hunt these threads down before I reach for dessert

>Oh my god you knocked over the munchkins
Fuck I'm laughing like a madman but to be honest lads I feel for the little blubberkin a bit. I was a fat fuck as a kid too, outrageously fat. Parents definitely contribute to it and the kid never learned discipline.

Or maybe he's a little shit. The camera guys are being remarkably chill about things though, even offered to let him play outside with them.

a true classic in every sense of the word

Not really though. The banana one had a lot more crazy in it.

Same here. I like to check these threads when I'm craving something sweet and I end up exercising instead.

Top fucking kek

THIS GUY IS EPIC

Hello new friend

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUtkRQt-cY
why even bother if you look like this?

# squad goals

youtu.be/R6lTfMxqIgY

2:26

Fat fuck short circuits over the food. I've been weirded out about it.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I WANT it but I refuse to ruin my cut for a day until I lose 15 more pounds

saoucre?

Why is he in his car

why would anyone get mad at a doctor who is giving you information? their years of training pertaining to the human body out weighs how you feel, jesus.

What is happening at 3:46 with the car in the background