Do you work out for (((women))) or for yourself and why?

Do you work out for (((women))) or for yourself and why?

why did you use the echo meme for the word women? are you implying all women are jews?

I work out for my beautiful wife

>the bleeding jew

i was not implying user, I was asserting

I workout for the confidence boost to be able to talk to women
I feel better after working out and makes taking on my daily duties easier

I want to pose in very fabulous clothing, not necessarily for a modeling agency, just want absurdly muscular body and pose with it

I want my dad to be proud of me because when he was my age he was fit as fuck

Only for myself, any other answer will revoke your man-card

>he doesn't yet realize that the estrogenized jew is one of the worst kinds of jew

Agreed.

Also to look good naked, beat diabetes (runs in the family) and just to feel better all the time.

I work out to compensate my many flaws
and, to maybe surround myself with women, which will hopefully fullfill my lack of confidence and cure my depression

I workout to get huge lats and delts so i feel better about myself. I see people with huge lats and delts as superior to people who have skinny delts and puny lats.

For confidence. Also, it doesn't hurt to be healthy

I don't do anything for women because I don't care about them.

How much do I have to lift until I can get a muscular, many bf

coz being fat sucked (snoring, shitting 3 or more times a day, sweating everywhere for everything)

plus

feelsgoodman accomplishing short term goals.
bitches love it too so thats always a bonus

I work out partly so that I stay attractive to people who I find attractive, partly because I enjoy it, and partly because I like making other weaker males feel inferior about themselves

I work out for 1 woman and that is me :^)

and why? because i want to be healthy and strong even when I am old

thanks for asking

A little of both.

Mostly for myself, but if the gf becomes more liable to jump me for sex at a moment's notice, that'd be a big plus too.

fuck off roastie cunt

both i guess

myself because i'm going to die alone and unloved

Confidence, strength, aesthetics

I'm ugly as fuck and a literal assburger

the only reason I work out is because it helps me sleep and lessens my depression