Veeky Forums jerk over modern lambo garbage instead retro masterpiece

>Veeky Forums jerk over modern lambo garbage instead retro masterpiece

You are not worthy becoming rich, sell your Chainlinks now

relatable

i want a countach

multiple fud threads in 15 minutes, you bitches must be horny for my link! not gonna get it at these prices.

desu they look similar

the dream as a kid was an aston martin, but i've since then discovered that cars aren't very comfy, so now i own a mazda that i literally never drive.

hi Harry Metcalfe

Let's go even deeper

Gtfo kids

>not Ferrari
dropped

>posting shitty Acuferara

the worst

cant drive anywhere without other faggots blocking your path these days anyway

That thing is an actual pile of shit. It looks cool, so do a lot of things. It's impractical. Much rather have a drivable car then some dust collector. Will that shit pull bitches? No, only your gay ass dude friends.

Rude

i heard these old ones are terrible to drive and uncomfortable. they look good but are a PITA.

I want a Testarossa.

I want a Teslarossa.

I really don't understand how Veeky Forums missed the opportunity to go with Tesla on LINK, the memes would've been so much more futuristic

Beep Beep.

Get on my lvl

gimme this one

nice taste, absolute shit quality tho compared to any german car in that price range

Move aside fags. Taste coming through

>Move aside fags
>here is my car actually build for females

it's the mercedes equivalent to the Porsche Boxter desu

>modern benz
ugh... do not want

which car is in that price range that is comparable ? this is a race car rather than a normal sportscar

VROOM!

U G L Y
old money / old lady car

I love the way lotus looks, my dad used to have an Elise... but It basically fell apart as most british cars do. It's a shame really. For that kind of money I'd get a 911 Carrera 4S maybe