Lifting will occupy you for a time, but it won't fill the hole in your heart

Lifting will occupy you for a time, but it won't fill the hole in your heart

i don't have a hole inm my heart though.

I've had this hole in my heart for as long as I can remember.
Nothing will fill it.

I workout because it is something I am interested in and it is the only thing in my life that has remained a constant source of good.

There's an answer and your going to reject it...

Thats why i watch anime

You just need to lift more

what you mean love? top kek

>wake up
>take an hour to drink coffee/shitpost/shower/brush teeth
>go to work
>do work shit
>leave
>go to gym
>come home
>too tired to do anything else

i can't even make the time to meet anyone. it's just me and these gains for life.

I can't lift because I have a legitimate hole in my aorta :/

holy dubs speak the truth
Jesus can lift any weight

why the fuck is this board so obsessed with "muh gf"

fuck that shit, dating is a shitshow nowadays with STRONK WOMYN mentality and social media 99% of bitches are undatable

i despise the idea of dating

>inb4 ur ugly virgin

fuck you I have an 8 inch dick toned tan upper body and have been rated an 8 constantly. Women arent worth my time

Trips confirms

a bullet might

The hell are you talking about.

you should see a doctor atrial fibrillation is a major problem but there are treatments.

We're not talking about a gf user.

this is the truth

triple 3's

holy trinity trips. coincidence?

Time-travel or eternal life in flesh form will, though. And maybe some drugs. Anymore solutions anons?

why would you want eternal life in flesh form?

Lifting for Jesus desu

>tfw you off handedly said a prayer like when you were younger for God to show you a sign
>this happens
Welp, looks like I'm getting religious again.

Everyone has a hole in their heart. Everyone seeks to fill it their entire lives. Some do it through being around other people. Some do it through a single person. Some do it with drugs or alcohol. Some do it by faith.

But even then, it's always the illusion of fulfillment. Others stop being reliable or fall out of love. The effects of drugs are fleeting. Religion leaves many personal questions or dilemmas unanswered.

We can never fill our voids, but as much as it feels like it is destroying us, it's also what gives us reason to aim higher and achieve more. Satisfaction yields complacency. The voids are where our dreams, both good and bad, lie, so we must embrace the void if we ever want for something.

Disagree. If you're seriously training 5+ days a week and have your diet together, lifting is the most gratifying part of the day. You'll see the same faces in the gym and start to socialize post-workout.

Gotten used to the hole now.
Don't really want to fill it anymore.

i've already accepted that i'll die alone and unloved.
I haven't accepted being weak. So i lift