Anyone else feel rekt on the first day or two of their period and unable to do anything?

Anyone else feel rekt on the first day or two of their period and unable to do anything?

I try and I feel like my muscles just turned into air, trying to do my normal routine makes me feel like I'm gonna pass out almost right off the bat. Frustrating

Finally had a satisfying workout today after having to wait a few days

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/hormone-cycle-and-female-lifters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm so sorry

that sounds rough :(

I know there's a few other grills on this board, whiteknight memeing is unnecessary, just ignore pls

Nah my periods are super light, no cramps, last maybe 3 days. I mostly feel exactly the same

Get hella acne tho

>Nah my periods are super light, no cramps, last maybe 3 days. I mostly feel exactly the same

jelly

I get really clumsy, uncoordinted, weak, and tired, and random cramping throughout the day that stops me for about 5mins where i just have to bend over or sit down. Mine's also usually just 3 days though so thank dog

>Get hella acne tho

I used to...I still get a little bit more pimples on my period but nothing like when I was younger. I found for me the key to avoiding this is always making sure to moisturize, even using oil (I use coconut oil). All those years trying to dry my skin out was a mistake

Fucking sucks

You feel weak, bloated, tired, mad, and mad that your squat was 10 lbs heavier last week and you can't do it today.
I have to remind myself that my energy and strength will go back to normal within the week.

>mad, and mad that your squat was 10 lbs heavier last week and you can't do it today.

yup

mfw trying to be Veeky Forums on an estrogen-fueled body

sux being a hormonelet

>I have to remind myself that my energy and strength will go back to normal within the week.

I guess it makes things kind of more interesting and forces you to learn more about how your body functions...that's...cool I guess?

Getting my period the week I was supposed to start noticing some progress, but all that progress is lost in all the bloating. So hard to not feel discouraged ;-;

Also, for all my femanons, the right birth control will work wonders. Aside from things like bloating and some moodiness, I rarely get cramps or the debilitating feeling I used to get (I'd literally wake up in the middle of the night with shooting pain that went from my ovaries to my knees).

BUT THE CRAVINGS
THE FUCKING CRAVINGS
hold me

This whole discussion is fascinating

Especially so considering it's just a bunch of dudes

>

*raises paw*

Uhhh...I'm an agekin

Kek

>day 16

Just fuck my shit up

never been on birth control...my cramps arent that bad...going on bc seems kind of scary to me, dont wanna be taking pills all my life

>BUT THE CRAVINGS THE FUCKING CRAVINGS

kek I don't track my periods but I know it's habbening when I find myself alternating between salt and sugar, literally eating chips and chocolate at the same time, wtf body

Yup. I get hella nauseous and irritable and more sensitive to pain.

The worst is squatting on day 1. Such a weird sensation.

I've been on the pill for like 6 years now, so my periods only happen 3 times a year or so. It's pretty similar to . They're really light if they happen, babby cramps, and like 2 zits. I guess that I feel hungrier and tired.

I remember how it was before my period, and I know cramps would fuck me up. Specifically remember running about 2 miles on an outdoor trail then basically falling down with sudden, crippling pain. Then I felt that heavy flow.

I feel you, user. I still get bloated a little bit. Or maybe it's because I get cravings and don't even try to resist them so I gain a little. My waist can fluctuate from 22" to even 24" during my period week. Normally it never goes above 23". I get so frustrated by try to remember that it will be normal again soon.

kek'd

Is it harder to get a girl pregnant than not get her pregnant ?
The more I read about conception the more I fucking believe having a baby takes a fucking while or really bad luck

It always feels like it to me, but once I start, I feel a lot better. Cramps are nowhere near as bad and my mood gets a lot better when I finally just start.

It depends on a lot of things. Every case is different. Some people try for months, others get pregnant off a one night stand.

TL;DR don't be dumb.

>Specifically remember running about 2 miles on an outdoor trail then basically falling down with sudden, crippling pain. Then I felt that heavy flow.

fugg

t-nation.com/training/hormone-cycle-and-female-lifters

infa 100%

No, I have a pussy I'm not one

I have to wait till 2 or 3 days in to do practically anything because the cramps are so bad I can hardly get upright

Feels good squatting the last few days of it though

i'm here if you want to talk

I doubt both of those things

Will any of you femanons be my gf. No fatties plz.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

I'm irregular as fuck and my periods are just like surprise nigga you're bleeding. Prob hormones but today I did feel tire so fast and it is my 3rd day. Took a napro and pretended it's not happening but it's hell on my lower back also dese cramps

Roasties eternally BTFO

The week before when you feel like shit. The bloating. Cramps in calves because of lack of iron. Feeling like a fat fuck and not able to finish my bench press set. I feel like two weeks every month are just stolen from me!