ALL MY FRIENDS DRINK A LOT

ALL MY FRIENDS DRINK A LOT

And even though I keep telling them I want to keep a strict diet they insist too much to drink with them so to avoid explaining why I don't want to drink I just want to come up with a false disease/syndrome/sickness or something that keeps them asking me to drink

What could it be?

Ihangaroundwithshittypeoplewhodontrespectmeormygoalsorhaveanythingbettertodothangetplastereditis.

IF YOUR LOST YOU CAN LOOK AT YOU WILL FINDDD ITTTT

Just tell them you're on a med or are otherwise at significant risk of renal failure

Just say that you went to see a doctor and he told you your liver was shit and you need to take a break from drinking

Well... I'm really introverted. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have any friends since Im not very social, but they really care for me. They're just really annoying.

>go out with friends who are drinking
>half 1 or 2 beers
>nurse them while they get blasted
or
>go out with friends
>say you don't want to drink

not hard

This could be it... I'll look into it.

Fatty liver coudl be? I wonder if it just for obese people

If you need to give your friends excuses as to why you won't drink, and it makes them actually look down on you or negatively on you if you don't want to drink, then why keep them as friends.

I see this all the time on here and on Reddit, where people basically act like it's suicide if they don't want to drink. Why are so many people manchildren who think that if you don't drink you're some unfun loser?

I kinda think the opposite, that if you have to drink to have fun and if your friend doesn't that it means something is wrong with him, that you're the loser

I have some friends that don't drink. They just flat out don't want to, I don't really care nor do I know most others who care. Sure they might get asked once or twice to drink but no one will think negatively.

Note: does not apply to college drinking years, if you are in college then lol good luck

It's tough, believe me I live in wisconsin where EVERYTHING involves drinking, but if you don't want to drink say fuck em and don't drink. You just have to be nonchalant about it. When they ask why you're not drinking don't go all autistic about how its gonna throw off your macros and gainz, just say something about how you're not in the mood, you don't like the feeling of being drunk, you've got shit to do tomorrow, etc. Be prepared to be called a pussy or whatever, just laugh it off and don't show any effect

I really dont "go out" to parties... I live in a big house and the parties come to me haha... I used to live with university mates, now they all left and I kept the house and is still the party place. I like having them around, but they're still kind of childish.

>tfw people who drink say that nondrinkers are really judgmental, say shit like "lol u cant have fun without drinking, drinking literal poison, etc"
>have never personally seen this happen

>someone says they don't want to drink
>have to deal with getting called a pussy or a loser, have to literally make excuses why you aren't drinking or you'll get called a loser, worried their entire social life will end if they don't drink

Yeah, it's the nondrinkers who are judgmental

That's the thing. I went to the university with these guys. And when we're together they drink like we still are.

It's not like I care what they think. They're just really annoying and keep bringing me beers or other stuffs.

>hang out with them
>don't drink

Wow not hard. Honestly non drinkers at party just mean more booze for me. Just don't be an idiot and drink the mixers.

This as well, no one cares if you don't drink any shit people give you while drinking about not drinking doesn't mean shit.

>hang out with them, don't drink, wow not hard

Do you not have reading comprehension? The guy is saying that they are literally not taking "no" for an answer. Like he tells them he doesn't want to drink and they are still trying to force alcohol onto him

A pretty typical action that drinkers do

Take a different drug when they drink. I have long taken MDMA in lieu of alcohol during social interactions.

>Do you not have reading comprehension? The guy is saying that they are literally not taking "no" for an answer. Like he tells them he doesn't want to drink and they are still trying to force alcohol onto him

pfffft hahahah. Unless they are still in a frat I doubt that highly

>>hang out with them
>>don't drink
>Wow not hard.

want to know how I know you're not from australia

This. I just dude weed lmao instead.

>Australia

ahahahahah, either way why not just make new friends with non drinkers unless you live out in nowhereville

i've got a mate that has been going to the gym for years, he's pretty big.
and he doesnt drink. maybe like 3x a year and on those occasions it's fun.
but we don't stop hanging out cause he's not drinking.
he comes to parties, talks socializes and then drives home.
it's easy.

TL;DR stop being a bitch and tell you're friends that you don't want to drink.
man up bitch

My friends are just like my second family. I've lived with most of them at some point. It's the kind of guys they give you a shoulder to cry on. And the kind of guys they look for you when you leave.

Drinking is good

Beer or mead is required for a blot

Switch to hard Liqour, Do Everclear or Tequila or Diet Rum and Cokes and get blasted on 5 coktails for 500 cal

how about just vodka

OH man... it's not about manning up... it's about all of them getting drunk and start giving me glasses of beer, wine, liquior or whatever. They only stop when I give them a GOOD reason according to them. They don't work out, and for them is "just a pint, bro"...

Just imagine a bunch of big guys haging you, giving you a pint of beer, saying "come on man, I traveled for 2 hours to see you, don't leave me hanging with this beer..." and stuff... and it gets annoying.

BUT

If I tell them "If I drink I could die" I won't have to explain anything or deal with that drunky behavior.

They just want to hang out and have fun. Time to go full subversive and find ways to do it without alcohol or where less alcohol is involved.

If they are that close then they would understand you don't want to drink.

either
A) You're looking for a way to justify drinking with them
B) grow some balls and say no and find new friends

Or just work your diet around drinking

In my country, hanging out without alcohol is like going to mcdonalds to eat a salad.

there are non drinkers in Australia, you're just looking for fit to make excuses for your lack of being able to tell people no

>They only stop when I give them a GOOD reason according to them.

Join a sport and get good at it and say you're competing/training.

Just make sure it's not a team sport. "I'm on a drinking team with a rugby problem" etc etc

Oh they'll understand... till they get drunk. Then they'll want me to get drunk with them. But they wouldn't want a friend risking his life by drinking. We already have a friend who died because of drinking when he wasn't supposed to... the guy even had some kind of medical bag hanging from him so he could pee and he had to carry it around to every party.

hahahaha, that was funny

old time strongmen drank like fish and there are plenty of powerlifters that get blown out with and 12 pack and a couple large pizzas

it doesn't really kill gains as much as Veeky Forums says

How about you grow a pair and not drink you fucking pussy.

Yeah but I need to cut. Urgent. Im like 22-24 BF%.

You can fit regular drinking into a diet and routine, m8

I used to drink quite often while on a cut, so I made sure to eat a shitton of vegetables and meat during the day before I went out. Lost weight just fine bro

>Im like 22-24 BF%.
well that is plush toy territory

just switch to straight spirits like and said

are you German?

Nope. But I live with a girl from Dresden and she hates (or just really dislikes) my friends because they party too much.

Only vodka sounds actually pretty good idea.

>Only vodka sounds actually pretty good idea.
you're already typing like a russian

>I really dont "go out" to parties... I live in a big house and the parties come to me haha...
Sounds like you're one hell of a sucker

his English grammar is too good for a Russian (except for the self-hating wannabe Brit ones)

I suspect he's a swamp german

Listen OP, if you don't want to drink, don't fucking do it. Stand your ground