>ambition
>luck out because internet bubble
>have a huge ego

>hair transplant
>grow up

I think that's it

how does it feel going through life being a hater
the dude is better than you in every way

not him, but elon had an easier start than me.
all i have is ambition.

Sure, but you gotta admire the man for making the most of his good fortune. He's probably the most influential man alive today

does no one else here mire his strong biceps?

Why should admire someone for doing exactly what someone in his position should do

because hes the only one doing it?

Musk is a silly techno-utopian libertarian, but I admit I admire him because he's actually trying to make it happen unlike the rest of the them.

Gates for example. Got super-rich by violating IP law and then exploiting it, now wants to save the poor but can't admit the problem is *caused* by IP law.

Dumbest tryhard gogetter post I ever read

my lecturer went to uni with him

he said he basically didn't realise his existence because he was constantly, 24/7 working

so do that

oh my god I justdid the math with my current job, literal millionaire after 5 years including expenses

Malaria is caused by IP law?

Probably included naps

>the problem is *caused* by IP law.
????

You knew what I meant you megafaggots. Gates has more than enough money to take on the (legal) drug cartels and win but he doesn't. Musk took on a cartel, granted it's not nearly as important as human health but he still did it and won.

Gates got rich by stealing dos and talking his rich well connected father into forcing the military to instal that garbage on every ibm compatible pc in the pentagon and across the country.

fatceps more like

>not nearly as important as human health
Environmental change to improve the planet in which we humans, present and especially future, depend our life on is pretty damn important.

Go do that pose in front of a mirror.

I have the
>rich parents
>bitcoin luck

But 160 natty test levels as a result of basically broken hormones and perma adrenal fatigue.

Wanna trade?

you're on that dere TRT I presume? That's not a bad situation really.

Don't forget his mother who basically bought a ready made system for him.
But, hey, American dream, right?

kek

That... That's not the same person.

Tbh I don't blame Bill. Between "Americans pay too much for drugs" and "People in Africa literally don't have food, water, or adequate shelter" he chose what he thought was most urgent.

Remember when he got teary eyed after an interviewer told him Neil Armstrong doesn't like what he's doing.

He chose to help a lost cause.

neil armstrong is a government stooge

but post it anyway

>Musk took on a cartel
I googled this but all I got was a bunch of 404's and this thread. Explain pls?

youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo

i hate it when heroes get old and wrong.

Why do we let bald men get hair implants? They are deluding other women of having okish genetics when they end up giving birth to boys who have receding hairline at 15. We need to stop giving genetic failures cosmetic surgery.

We should assume that OP has an average IQ and we should assume Elon Musk has an IQ of above 130.

OP probably can't do the heavy mental tasks that Elon can.

This triggers a lot of people but it be what it is.

>become rich
>get hair implants
>get seduced by a gold digger

He's using her for offspring.

Fyi

we need to stop treating cancer patients

He doesn't want musk to find out the ufo on the moon

>Why do we let bald men get hair implants?

Because they pay for it. This is how a capitalist society works, you have the capability to own everything as long as you can afford its price.

>We need to stop giving genetic failures cosmetic surgery.

ok mr. marx, that's quite enough

Then korean girls would distinguish

such as? does he all the calculations himself?
being ceo or whatever isnt really iq challenging, just stressful

THIS

and THIS

>"People in Africa literally don't have food, water, or adequate shelter"

Should have sent them some fucking condoms.

Besides, everyone who isn't a fucking mongoloid realized long ago that "aid" to Africa is largely an IMF scheme to strip mine those countries of their natural resources and turn them into debt colonies.

fpbp

Then women shouldn't wear makeup.
Then no one should be able to get braces.
No one should use antibiotics.
Final destination.
You're a faggot.

Your mean
>make electronic payments before it became huge
>somehow hire the right engineers to create feasible electric cars
>somehow also hire the right engineers to create feasible reusable rockets

In savings and assets? Mate many people are. How old are you?

Most of the emissions are produced by industrial facilities, and maybe cows. Saving the world would come from obscure, practical, non meme tech like emission filters and catalytic converters.

He made his first computer program when he was like 12

He created zip2 basically by himself before hiring engineers

could just be lifestyle

on the left he was probably surviving on microwave noodles and 3 hours sleep

>He's probably the most influential man alive today

Lol'd.

I bet he does nofap

He chose to a help a country other than his own. Traitor scum.

>being CEO isn't IQ challenging

that's BS

all top CEO's are smart people, they're in charge of huge corporations

>I can't come up with an argument so I'll just tell him to go to reddit
Idiot

>a computer program is a big achievement
Hahaha. What was the size and complexity of the program? What did it do?

Zip2 is just a website database of local businesses. It was a very successful business venture but not a technical accomplishment

>They don't want commercial space flight
>They don't want normies to find the ufo's
>based Elon ignores those old cunts
>still is likeable af

what an amazing human being this man is. Fuck Neil Armstrong

He's not incredibly influential. He's just a guy with a lot of money, that's how he manages to invest into so many products. Bill Gates, Eric Schmidt all did the same.

What was this
Weren't the rockets already built by private companies

What he's done so far is incredible. And he is still young

>still young

Dude, he's like 45. That's kinda far from being 'still young'. He also didn't do anything amazing, the dude just has a ton of money in his pockets which is how he managed to launch SpaceX and get so much projects done. You don't really need to think when you can throw a few billion at anything and watch it grow.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but he's not done anything but made money. Commercial spaceflight and Mars colonisation is a pipe dream. Going back to 1800s history, Britian colonised many lands for profit. Singapore was a strategically located shipping hub, Java had spices, China had silk and tea. Mars is a desolate rock with no proven resources. Now assuming he does find resources, even with reusable rockets the cost of bringing something from Mars to earth is astronomical, we're talking several thousand per pound. That's several times the price of gold. That means even if you were fetching pure gold from Mars (and minerals/ores have extremely low concentrations of the desired element) you'd be making massive losses. Mars itself is not self sustaining and any colony put there is going to be government funded for science like Antarctica.

As for electric cars the vast majority of emissions comes from industrial processes. And let's not forget charging the batteries also uses the local power plant.

Who should we listen, a billionaire inventor and businessman or.. some Veeky Forums shitposter. I'm guessing the shitposter

>being rich makes you right
Whatever mate, it's commonsense and basic math. NASA provides all the figures.

Here's a neat chart. Transportation is only a quarter of emissions and musk is just proposing to shift the emissions to electricity production. Maybe it's more efficient and produces less emissions, I don't know the exact numbers.

car dealerships

Just because he makes more money than you, doesn't mean he's right.

And what makes you right ? Lmao

Not every fucking endeavor has to have E V E R Y T H I N G to do with money and profit you simple one dimensional shallow fucking piece of filth. Kill yourself for the good of all us who are still alive inside.

Facts? Statistics?

Is transport only cars or what?

>People want electric cars
>musk gives it to them
>somehow he's wrong because emissions
Ok m8, you are smarter than Musk lmao.
I'm out you people are way too deluded, go to a shrink

>He's rich so obviously I should obey and agree with everything he says

People like you are why they get rich and stay rich
Bless you

>he's rich therefore he can only be right because of his money

The only credentials you gave him in your post was that he was a billionaire

I can't tell if you're stupid or trolling. Also people don't want electrical cars because it's more eco friendly, it's because gas is expensive.

not who you were replying to but lolno

they're a status symbol - this is a deliberate strategy by Musk

>industrial

NASA sits around doing fuck-all cause they have no funding and they shit all over the guy trying to actually accomplish something? If I were Musk I wouldn't give two fucks about what some old astronauts thought about it, lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way

Well they were contracted to private companies

>hurr durr engineers are more valuable
are you fucking retarded?
when a house is b uilt, you think the brick layers should be credited instead of the architect?

I believe his point was that a private company is not going to undertake a project that will lose it a fortune for the sake of doing the project.

No, only tesla cars are a status symbol, because they are expensive.
Nissan Leaf is not a status symbol

>NASA has no funding
back to basement, retard

8 seconds on google you fucking idiot

>20 billion is nothing
if they can't do anything with 20 billion, maybe those useless people should be disbanded

LOLNO PR

the Leaf is laughably impractical and there were fucking waiting lists of people that could easily afford a normal car

purchase, maitanence and fuel are NOT an issue for people buying these cars; being seen at the coffee shop next to the Supercharger station is

He went to Stanford but never went to class. He just read the books and showed up for tests. I'd like to see you even try to do that.

He had one of the highest programming proficiencies in the entire world when he was in highschool, much higher than all his teachers.

>does he all the calculations himself?
He is famous for doing a first principles analysis on rockets and discovering they can be many times for efficient and less costly.

>He's not incredibly influential.
>being this disconnected from reality

Please name someone who is very "influential" and let's see how they compare to Musk. I'm waiting.

the pope, bill gates, larry page, tim cook, rupert murdoch, most presidents of most countries, jackie chan

well plus colonizing mars has a pretty direct correlation to an invasion from Hell. So that right there is a reason to not do it, right?

Ok, let's take Bill Gates. He started microsoft and runs the gates foundation, which saves millions of people lives. Microsoft revolutionized the entire world and changed the way we do business, and for this Bill Gates became the richest man alive. Pretty good.

Now, let's compare to Elon Musk. In 2002, he founds SpaceX in order to send rockets to mars and eventually start a colony there. Elon's goal is to make life multi planetary. If the Earth is struck by an asteroid, Billion and Billions of people will die and the human race will be wiped away from existence forever. There are many events that could make our planet unusable. If we have a colony on mars, the human race will have more resources, more space, less over population, and a better chance of surviving into the far future. And Elon Musk will go down is history as the person who made it happen.

Now, beside our entire planet getting nuked, what else is the biggest threat to humanity? We as a species need energy to keep feeding us and to create more of us. It is truly an incredible amount of energy we need. Before the industrial revolution, we couldn't sustain the populations and lifestyles we have today. Before, all the energy that went into our society came from food. Now, we have massive amounts of energy coming from hydrocarbons allowing our population to soar. But the problem now is that burning these fuels is both essential to keep our society going and is altering the environment in a way that makes it hard for us to live. We must transition to a green energy economy or else billions and billion of people die. If we don't stop using hydrocarbons, our atmosphere will become unlivable and billions will die. If we don't using hydrocarbons and go back to farming, the billions and billions of people that depend on oil will die. The only solution is to transition to a sustainable economy. Elon Musk will have influence for hundreds and hundreds of years like Newton, Kepler, or Aristole.

>Now, let's compare to Elon Musk. In 2002, he founds SpaceX in order to send rockets to mars and eventually start a colony there.
that's just a meme to create hype around his figure

Everybody well informed knows that we won't go to Mars until robots have paved our way there, bags of meat are terrible at surviving in space, they require a shit-load of weight in equipment just to keep them alive that could have been spent in sending more robots to do actual work.

>that's just a meme to create hype around his figure

No, mike, it's actually a part of their business model. He's sending people in 2024. Yes, it will really happen that quickly before you even know it.