Turned a girl down today

>Turned a girl down today.

Fuck, I've gone full circle, haven't I? Sure, getting Veeky Forums has made me more confident and outgoing, but I never expected a member of the opposite sex to take such an interest in me. This is strange.

fat girls are a diamond dozen, don't jerk yourself off too hard bud

I feel you
>get fit
>girls start talking to me
>totally sperg out
>they leave and hate me even more than a fat creep talked to them

>start lifting 3 months ago, then novice gains going great
>see qt 6/10 in there whenever I go, place is very calm
>she does squats and some dumbell meme stuff
>start making eye contact with each other every time we pass
>darts her eyes to the floor and looks down
>she starts using the squat rack next to mine consistently whenever I do
>tries OHP when I do, she never did it before
>copies my rows but doesn't know wtf she's doing
>she loads up lmao1pl8 diddly and gets scared of it
>this goes on for a few weeks
>fast forward to this week
>students are back, gym is a zoo
>make way to front of the ocean of people waiting for a squat rack
>see qt
>some grill asks her 'where does the line start?'
>she points at me and goes 'he was here before all of us' (lol)
>turn and make small talk with her
>she asks about what lifts I do
>very little spaghetti and autism, much better than last time
>two racks open up next to each other, we beat the crowd
>she sits on the outside of her rack on the safety pins and watches me squat lmao240lbs
>finishes before I do, waves bye to me cuz I got my earbuds in
haven't seen her since tuesday, have to go 2 hours later now because the crowds are just so insane

when things get better I'm gonna add talk to qt x 5 as an accessory lift, it was kind of fun

>diamond dozen

It's "dime a dozen"....

Good shit user, you're going to make it

>Start talking to women
>They're all boring as fuck
H-how can I learn to have normalfag fun

I wanna just ask her out I think it's pretty clear there's interest, never done that before so it'll be like tesing a 1rm. I wanna go see this museum near by that's supposed to be cool. she can come along for the ride, I'm going either way

yeah bro i avoid all females. im kinda hoping i turn gay. i just fucking hate how important sex is to everyone.

i just want to lift and feel healthy, strong, and confident in my everyday life. i dont want to worry about other people

this isnt a meme btw and i thought it was a few years ago

That's inherently the difference between men and women. Almost all women are boring as fuck, even the smart ones. Very rarely would you find a girl with a cool hobby or who can hold an interesting conversation with you going into it with a mindset similar to your own.

Get off your peddle stool and stop correcting others.

Zoloft. It's basically all day ecstasy.

It's a doggy dog world out there that's just how people are bro

for all intensive purposes, it's 'dog eat dog' faggot

>cute blonde girl in uni class starts talking to me out of the blue
>appears to make an effort every week to sit near me and chat
>seems interested in the books I read
>overall seems like a really chill, funny, smart, and humble girl
>my lonely kissless virgin mind interprets her talking to me as interest
>muster up the courage to ask her to coffee on the last day of the course
>"sorry, I have a partner already"

I thought we had something. Do girls still show interest even they're involved with someone else? Or was my belief that she was interested just wishful thinking?

Quit being a pre-madonna

GIRLS ARE JUST CUNTS

She might be one of them overtly friendly types that either likes the attention or is oblivious to the fact that talking to the opposite gender out of the blue hints at sexual interest.

Another possibility is that she was interested in you and was considering cheating but didn't follow through. Hard to say bro. Some girls are just straight up cunts.

It could've just been wishful thinking. But girls also commonly like to flirt with other guys for confirmation just to know that they could get you if they wanted, but she won't because she's already in a relationship.

great feels user great feels

user, I want only good things for you.

As far as I can tell, if girls want a relationship with you they ignore you completely.

Good luck, user.

Describe what she looks like OP

>gf dates me while I'm a skelly
>30 lbs of muscle bigger now
>Made solid relationship, social, and muscle gains
>Everyone mirin
>Feel solid Everytime I say "sorry, sweetie. I have a girlfriend"
>TFW that makes them try even harder

Isn't this what you people wanted. You wanted to go from >tfw no gf to being a vagina magnet. This is what you wanted. Don't buckle now.

>dont go out too often
>even more rarely eat at a restaurant
>a little after i sit down a guy with a girl, both early 20s walk in
>obviously on a first date
>they are seated on one of those U shaped couch tables
>theyre sitting directly opposite to each other both almost falling off the edges
>the waitress gets them to sit close but the girl doesnt budge and the guy tries to make an effort
>hes smiles nervously the whole time
>they sat there silently keeping their heads down
>if the guy said anything she would look up quickly (not even him) and she would just look back down with her legs crossed and hands in her pockets
>the dude began making noises as he was turning the menu pages
>hmmmphh
>woooshhhhhh
>fffffffffff
>sshhhhhhhhhhhhhmmm

was only like 5 minutes but mustve felt like 2 days for them

for all intents and purposes*

What the fuck am I reading? Holy shit, this is awful.

I've been wrong about this for ages

you were right, he's wrong. you have to take the posts on Veeky Forums with a grain assault.

The first time I turned a girl down was in 7th grade, even though I had a crush on her

I've also avoided having to turn down a bunch of other girls over the course of my life by simply not responding to their advances, even avoiding contact completely and refusing to speak with them even if we were on friendly terms before

Are all of you ugly as fuck or something?

Fuck, that's so cringy and hilarious it must have actually happened

But they hate you because you insulted their femininity because you implied they weren't good enough for you, not because "ew what an ugly weirdo"

>start going to see a psychologist regularly for mental health gainz
>Cute receptionist works there, she's really friendly, we have good banter and get along quite well
>Around the 4th session I go into it ready to ask for her number, really confident about it and feeling alpha. Really felt like this was going to be the day I make it
>Bitch out at the last minute, don't follow through with it and feel like a massive pussy. Legitimately the most disappointed I've been with myself in a while
>decide to stalk her on facebook just because
>Turns out she's a lesbian, her profile picture is of her with her girlfriend at a gay pride event

I don't even know what to feel Veeky Forums.

>been transferring money via cashier's checks
>in amounts of $5000
>bank teller flirting progressively more aggressively every time I come in to cash the checks
Get away from my money whores

>Tfw you wish you could keep your late night/drunk confidence and view on women throughout the day but everyday you wake up you just go straight back to the same nervous akward beta that you are

>Not making fun of first daters everytime you go out to a restuarant

Are we ever going to make it?

I'm meeting up with a PUA coach next weekend to get into approaching woman. Not happy it's gotten to this point but i've realised me being a bitch isn't going to go away by doing nothing.

Dude don't put people into awkward situations man. She is just being nice. If she was to turn you down in a fucking mental health clinic how do you think that would make both you and her feel

I didn't know she was a lesbian when I was planning on asking for her number. Obviously I'm not going to do it now.

Still, she was cool. Oh well.

>1st grade
>girl at class keeps bullying me
>calls me "pancake face"
>at the end of 1st grade, she walks up to me & tells me about her crush on me
>asks me whether we could get together
>I said no

Didn't even need to lift

Boring story pancake face

I will never be in a relationship with you, face it already

That was hard to read

why is no one laughing?

wtf is up with her proportions

its the sweatpants you have enver had a girlfriend wear your sweatpants LOL loser either have i Lol wow tfw

>reject a girl and friendzone her hard
>carry on sleeping around and having a good time
>she's always there in the background
>end up falling for her harder than I've ever loved anyone else and are now happily married
Odd how things turn out

>Diamond dozen

Frick off, Ricky

>closet homo
>no self confidence so I lift
>eventually install grindr out of curiosity
>200 messages in 5 days
>oh

and now I legit have herpes

people were a mistake

Kek.
Also what's the money for familam?

Were not camping you mong. It's intense and porpoises

Goose speed, user.

the gay community is basically a microcosm of disease

be glad it wasn't HIV

You better fucking tell us about it when you do.

I never seen this one laser designator

What would possess you to think a girl wants to be asked out by a wacko?

You're mentally ill and you think someone who knows that would want your dick?

>ride the pussy carousel
>beta girl is there to be your doormat after you're done and on the verge of getting old

That's a lot

>freshman year orientation
>all the freshmen are in the university's auditorium to listen to an address by the president
>chatting with a cute girl sitting next to me
>not even flirting
>she suddenly gets this weird look on her face and says she's going to go find her friend

I wasn't even interested in her, but I'll always wonder if she was genuinely wondering where her friend was or if she got some weird woman-thought in her brain that I was creepy or something

It will always bother me, and that was 7 years ago

>diamond dozen

One verse one me, faggot

Pls b bait

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Same except I didn't sleep around and she also eventually lost interest in me

No one reads posts that aren't green or have an image.

>doubles advocate