ITT: ask broseph anything

ITT: ask broseph anything.

I've been here since 2011 so if you don't recognise me you are a newfag sorry. X

haven't seen you in a while broseph, looking beefy!! I'm going to bed goodnight xoxo

Night night XXXXXXX

who are you voting for

I was wondering if you'd caught aids

Nice to see you back fag

I'm not American, but, if I were, Hillary Clinton obviously. If you vote for Donald Trump your existence is just sad lol.

can you lick your own elbow? I need photographic evidence of you trying. for reasons.

looking thicc
How long where you natty before you started roiding and what is the weigh difference from before and after you started.

is this irony

I have had like NO SEX this year so no opportunity. Also no one catches AIDS - you catch HIV. :-X

Hey bro
I notice a few stretch marks in your arms, any tips to reduce them or your thoughts on them? Have any girls been put off by them?
Been starting to get them now

do you wanna get pozzed in your neg hole

>broseph
>girls

how do you like your boys

In what sense could that possibly be ironic? I prefer Hillary Clinton because she is socially liberal, gay friendly, supports women's rights and is not racist. Donald Trump is an idiot. Read his Twitter feed. If you vote for this man you are voting THAT into, possibly, the most powerful position on earth. Are you nuts? :-X

I was natural 16-20. I was like 65 kg. The heaviest I've been on cycle is 97kg but I'm not that cut.

No. :-'(

Things have changed kek

Well I'm going to bed hope to see you around fit more

what the actual fuck happened. you used to be a pretty boy back in 2011 ish and now you're bear mode

I'm gay.

The stretch marks are from where my muscles got big really quickly from steroids. Guys are not put off by them because they have them too. I only go for very muscular men.

No thanks. :-)

holy shit you have JUST'd yourself so hard

stop doing blow at gay night clubs, maybe you won't look 35 years old and haggard

Big, masculine, Latino, dominant. :-)

Night. XXX

I know it's craaaazy. I think back then I wanted to be twinky and slim but now I just love my muscles I dunno.

Sorry man didn't know you were gay,
Thanks for the answer, I'm really self conscious about them

What is JUST? lol

Dear broseph,

How can I make the most progress on my first bulk? What routine should I utilize for mass gainz. I'll cut later to remove fat I just want to escape DYEL mode

nothing you say matters

as in just fuck my shit up

you look terrible

I'm not sure what to suggest. You could try cocoa butter or similar products but that is slow. I had acne scars that I got removed by a fraxel laser (but it was expensive, ~£800, ~$1000 per treatment) but that was just to resurface my skin. Not sure if that would get rid of stretch marks.

I guess I'd just say own it and be confident - people who care about stretch marks are not worth your time.

OK. :-) I hope you guys have a cool day!

I just do a five day split personally whether I'm bulking or cutting. I steal them from Simply Shredded interviews lol.

You're voting for Donald Trump?

Giiiiiiirl. I'm not trying to be nasty, but, if I believed people can be 'bad' inherently, you would be a bad person. Awful. :-)

im latino, what would u recommend for someone that wants to be twinkish or "trapish"

why do you type like a passive aggressive woman? Do you feel no shame? What do you think your great grandfather would think of his faggot of a great grandson?

What do you mean what would I recommend?

Did you vote Leave or Remain

I dunno he'd probably be like, "What is a TV?", "What is Apple?", "What is penicillin?"

Nice to see you around bro. Looking joocy af. Still fucking around or settling down?

tip top kek

good lad

Remain.

I love that the people who voted Leave are generally poor. They'll learn their lesson when the EU stops giving them €€€€€. It's crazy how little education they have.

like diet, exercise, mentality. did do any specific training to tone your body the way you wanted it, i only asume since u mentioned being a twink urself

ok, next question, do you welcome refugees because they're rapey or despite it?

what's ur job?

;-)

"What is the internet?", "How do people live past 40?"

I haven't had much sex for the last year. More interested in finding someone long-term.

It never worked lol. My body just wants to be muscular I think. I have no advice. :-(

Loaded question that I won't answer lol.

Law student.

how big of a dick do u have?

Lol.

It's 7 inches.

Have a good summer?

>tfw practicing solicitor in magic circle firm who voted Leave and some idiot on Veeky Forums claims you're poorly educated despite having absolutely no background in law and not having done any external research
Fuck, do you Remain people ever stop being self-absorbed retards?

sure it is ;) pic or it never happened

I hope Nigel Farage strips you naked lubes you up and drops you out a helicopter over the calais jungle.

It was okay. I went to Barcelona for like 12 days for Circuit Festival which was okay. Otherwise was pretty quiet.

why is jojan still the king of fit?

Havent been here in 2011 but you seem cool man.

So weird how people can be gay man, specially if your on roids, i wonder how that works in the brain to be gay.

Anyway no offense at all i was just wondering as i was readin thru this thread,
Also wanna ask how u think of my progress?

fucking students think whatever mickey mouse degree they hold makes their vote more informed.

Yeah Coca butter atm to try prevention,
Thanks man never seen you here before thanks for being cool
Peace

I'm going into my third year of a law degree. :-) What kind of law do you practise? By the way, in British English, 'practise' is the verb and 'practice' is strictly a noun. You got it wrong there, which is unusual for a lawyer. In a MAGIC CIRCLE firm no less. Aren't you impressive? ;-)

I can't really answer about being a self-absorbed retard. I love the EU and always will, simple as that.

OK. X

I'm doing a law degree. I don't think it makes me more informed. Information I read makes me more informed lol, what else?

XXXX

Great progress!

How is it weird lol? I'm attracted to men: being on steroids just makes me want to get fucked by men more. Vaginas and boobs and women's faces just aren't attractive to me.

thanks for answering my questions fammie, latino in sweden saying good morning~

youre doing exactly the same thing but in reverse lad

you should probably hand in your wig desu - that lack of self awarenesd is just embarassing

Hey I am starting to have an interest in gear after 3 years of lifting.
Do you have any resources that could help me out?
What would I be looking at spending for just doing low doses?

I have a law degree. And all of you are retards.

So why'd you love the eu so much

Yea i meant like whats the difference in the brain between straight and gay people, espically genetically its counter productice for evolution

What is that an answer to? Lol. I didn't imply that law is anything more than law. ;-)

Calling me a retard is an easy way to 'argue', but it says much more about you than it does about me! XX

I don't sadly: steroid possession is legal in the UK and so I have my own dealer in real life. The only good site I knew of has shut down.

Maybe £100?

Does that matter? Not everything a person does helps evolution. Nor does it need to lol. Also, evolution is not the same as reproduction. I believe evolution happens over hundreds if not thousands of years by itself, not because someone stuck a penis in a vagina.

It's just fab: human rights & super state for SURE.

not him but personally i dont trust david cameron as far as i can spit a rat

i really liked the fact that the European Court of Human Rights could fight for people our government fucks over, like during that whole 'taking away prisoners books' debacle

i also like the free trade obviously, but most of all I *disliked* the Leave campaign. Some of their main slogans were literally just lies, and that really turned me against them. Shit like:
>if we leave we get £350mill for the NHS
>if we leave we can control our borders (in the EU we had a special exemption which meant we could do that anyway)
felt very dishonest to me.

>if we leave we get £350mill for the NHS
Only a remain voter could be stupid enough to believe the entire EU contribution would be signed straight over the NHS.
I have never seen a leave voter express this opinion, not once.

David Cameron was in favour of staying in the EU.

But for sure: the Leave campaign did nothing but lie to, in the most part, vulnerable, uneducated, poor people who have nothing to gain from leaving the EU. Unfortunately they've now made their bed so they have to lie in it. :-(

Except the campaign made on your behalf.

If you had a time machine and could go back to before the referendum and had a chat with people in very economically deprived areas you'd probably hear that statistic quite a lot! They are idiots. It's not their fault, but they are. ;-)

lol

See you're taking the implication that was made, 'some of it', and saying it meant 'all of it' because a brexiteer has to be a lying cunt for the world to make sense.

Explain pls

What does it matter who you vote for? Do people not realize that the president gets to decide jackshit?

How many of his great ideas was Obama able to actually make true during the years? Like 5%?

Even if trump becomes president, nothing will happen. He won't build no walls and he won't be able to decide anything of matter.

I don't understand: do you mean that a fraction of £350M was used? Please explain! I'd love to hear.

I didn't want this to turn into a Leave v Remain thread to be honest lol. It's sad but I don't care so much because I'm not affected because I am not destitute. The people who voted Leave are the ones who will feel it. :-)

I don't know that much about American politics, but I believe that the President has a power to veto anything. Obviously there's politics and it's too controversial to veto certain things, but there's a great deal of power there. Also he/she is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces? Girl, no power? Please.

He/She influences policy over a great deal of areas. He/she meets all other politicians who are important. I think saying that that person is powerless is just silly lol.

And? Literally the only people who care or pretend to believe that are remainers.

There's no was, we haven't left yet.

But I think it'll definitely happen no? Didn't Theresa May say "Brexit means Brexit"? I think the idea, although attractive, that the UK won't really leave the EU is a pipe dream.

What the fuck happened to your face dude.. you're looking fat af

I injected it with fat and farts. :-( Pls don't comment on it I am self-conscious.

You don't need to know much. You just look at the presidential years of Obama and realize, how much effort it took him to change only the slightest things.

What, you where talking about the 350m distribution like its happened. It hasn't yet.

The veto is only partial. Get two thirds of the reps/senators to agree on something and they can ram it through regardless of what the president wants.

the brexiteers confirmed that it isnt ever going to happen after the vote went through
they lied about it
obviously

No, I was wondering what actually means. I'm not talking about £350M being distributed anywhere. I don't know about that, I was just wondering what on earth the post I quoted is actually talking about. :-)

It's a rather big job, though, no? Do you think previous presidents did better? Would you know where to start? The US is complicated in itself and in its relations to other countries.

He has succeeded in certain areas if you look in detail at pieces of national legislation. I also think he's made a big and positive impact on the Supreme Court.

My forearms are thin, wut exercises Do i do

after the non issue was pressed by remainer fantasists looking for anything to take their frustration out on leave with

idk man the brexiteers seemed to think it was a pretty big issue

:^)

I am not criticizing his work. I am using it as a reference to show you how hard of a time a president actually has when it comes to making changes.

If trump will become president half the world will laugh in tears, but that's it. Nothing else will happen.

I'm probably going to be showing my ignorance here, but doesn't the veto mean that the president rejected the bill despite what the entirety of Congress wanted as per their vote? Then they can vote again, and if it's a majority it gets pushed through?

I feel like a veto might make them think twice. Isn't that power? I think, if nothing else, the president is influential.

What did you quote

I don't know. Don't you think Trump will do stupid things that will cause crises?

see

I don't understand the post.

Disgusting, you left and don't need to come back

please leave

I'm back though. I bet my muscles are bigger than yours. :-P

How much cock do you suck per day? I think I've seen you at the gay bar I work at.

Why wouldn't you vote for her? Unless you're voting for a candidate who isn't Donald Trump? Obviously she is not perfect. How could a person called Clinton be squeaky clean? She has Wall Street connections and so on, but she is not racist, homophobic or sexist and she possesses a measure of empathy. If you like Donald Trump and are not shit ignorant you probably qualify quite well as a sociopath. Sorry! X

>"How do people live past 40?"
>"What is penicillin?"
>"What is a TV?"

what a smug, ungrateful little faggot.
you are born with these things made for you by people of his generation.

People like you make moderates like myself want to hate gays. Kill your ugly self

Which gay bar? If it's in America then no. If it's in Spain or the UK then probably yes.

I don't suck much cock nowadays lol. Looking for a more long-term thing.

OK I'll kill myself now lol.

I think it's just you. Do you have many friends? You seem a little weird and like you spend all your time on Veeky Forums. Or you are on your period. X

Also TV and Apple were not made by my great grandfather's generation lol. Are you bad at maths/dates?

Ah no I'm in Canada. You probably just look like a generic gay club goer.
>Looking for a more long-term thing.
>mfw
Getting old huh?