Help me make it brehs... /fit please

After losing over 80lbs in the past 9 months i need help on the home stretch. I am struggling losing the last 10-15 lbs while lifting 4-5 times a week and eating alot more than i used to. I would just run 3-4 times a week and eat at 1600-1900 and lose weight consistently. I want to lose the weight don't get me wrong but with my TDEE i am eating at 2000 kcal and lifting 4 times a week i am not seeing much progress. While i realize 2k cals is higher i cannot eat much lower because i will be unable to finish workouts and lifts plateau or even go down. I feel so back and forth right now. i just need some direction brehs.

Do i lower cals and just run and hopefully lose the weight in 2 months ( but lose tons of muscle) or eat more towards my TDEE and maintenance/slight defect and lose the weight slowly and look nicer lifting 4 times a week.... Only downside is the scale goes down FAR SLOWER and i still feel like my progress is stalled ( i still look fat ) and i am not very muscular looking, though to some normies i look okay in a shirt. Do i just rapid cardio cut at like 1600 cals to lose the weight fast and just focus on gaining from there or do the slow and steady eat more and lift but lose weight slowly. i just want to make it brehs and look j00cy. Please help.
Stats:
Currently at 183-185 lbs at 23% body fat (used a meme scale tester) sitting at 5'10.
Lifting stats are shit too, but im still a newb
1pl8 bench
1pl8 squat
1pl8 + 25's deadlift
OHP is god awfull don't ask.

ANY advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

b ump

When I lost weight, I just did a cut and cardio. From there I'm still slow bulking while lifting and I'm feeling good so far. My body type was never like yours though, but the concept is the same in the end.

Read the fucking sticky

>My body type was never like yours though

what body type do i have?

>Read the fucking sticky

I have....

Delusional Fat fuck
You're still like 30% bf and have no muscle. Normies don't think you look okay, you look bad.

Do cardio, eat at a deficit, AND lift. If you can't get through a workout because you're a little hungry you're never gonna make it

>185lb
>doing cardio daily
>lifting 5x weekly
>not losing weigh at 2000kcal
Well, one of those is wrong. At 185lb you'd pretty much lose weight sitting around with 2000 calories.

>eat over 2000 calories to work out
>run after workout to burn off excess
ta-daaa

>>doing cardio daily
I quit doing cardio a very long time ago. I did cardio to lose the 80lbs... KEK
>lifting 5x weekly
I lift 4 times a week,

>not losing weigh at 2000kcal

Am still losing weight , just slowly and inconsitently.

Read breh

Harsh but i like your style famalam.
i still don't think i'm 30% ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>quit doing cardio
gee iunno, maybe do it again to lose weight faster. you're still a beginner and will build muscle, even while losing weight

So what is the point of this board

oh yeah memes.

exactly.

Some other dude here.
You are definitely around 30%.

Full disclosure: just took a pic at work - I'm around 20% and I can start to see top 2 abs (4 with dehydration gains)

So unless I'm wrong your definitely in the upper echelons of the 20-percentile

I used these at the gym, it's probably busted as shit. I'm considering just saying fuck it and go 1600 cals and run everyday till 160. FEELSBADMAN

but mah liftsssss.... i finally hit a plate for 8 reps.........

Those things suck - they are heavily dependant on skin resistance, overall hydration in your body and so on. This shit varies day to day.

In my opinion: Stop running. Start lifting 3-4 times a week and go for 1800-2000kcal a day.
Running will only deplete your glycogen stores, make you tired and so on. I was on 1800-1900 to get to where I am currently while repping 2 plates on bench (as a measure). If you enjoy running though and don't feel overly lethargic then keep at it - but judging from your fatness 1600kcal is way too aggressive - it'll only lead to overly low leptin levels (look it up)

>
what weight are you at right now? and did you get to 2pl8 on 1800-1900? me lifting 4 days a week i feel lethargic and tired at times i was at 1700 but i upped it to 2000. I could always go to 1800 or 1900 like you and just not run.

ALSO do i really look that shitty? i mean i'm 180 lbs but still like FUCK MAYNE u make it sound like i'm fph mode.... Anyways thanks for tips

Also i absolutely despise running, i think i'm willing to sacrifice a few hundred cals just to not run.... Just hope i won't feel like shit again or maybe ill invest in some preworkout.

Not trying to be rude. Just real. I mean, just look at you're muffin top and realise that that's not very aesthetic. And then realise that you've taken the first steps in bettering yourself - you're informing yourself, taking action and putting yourself out there to be judged, those are character gains. Facing your problems head on is empowering and builds self esteem.
I'm 6'(184cm) and 192lb. I went from being 225lb while eating always below maintenance. I then hit 185lbs and did a very small bulk to hit 242lb on bench for 5x5. I started cutting down 3 weeks ago doing around 1800kcal and I am now doing 2pl8 on bench for 5x5. The cut hit me pretty hard at first though. Feels good to make gains on a deficit though.

I'm not offended or anything man i just was honestly curious. I appreciate your help man i think i'll lower cals and perhaps run on off days?

I just want to make it breh

also i fucking binge like a real fat fuck sometimes late at night, am probably eating over 2k now aswell. gotta get that in order too, though i never had that problem before lifting or eating at 1700. The struggle

I'll just keep dispensing some experience because work is fucking boring atm.

Running is absolutely not necessary in my opinion. It'll cause bad knees if you're overweight and just lead to feeling too exhausted when trying to lift. I would still recommend going for a walk everyday though - at least 45 minutes. Download a good audiobook and learn something cool.
But again 1800 is just a starting point, if you don't notice any weight loss after 2 weeks then go to 1600

Thanks man.

For a minute i was going on 1700-1800 when i FIRST started lifting, but it wasn't sustainable. Do you have any tips for energy levels? or did u not run into those problems? I also have an INSATIABLE hunger after starting to lift. Like i said i binge like a fat bastard sometimes. No matter what i eat. Not asking for a cop out because i have to put the work in no doubt , just some knowledge could help :)

That's not good and you're estimation of 2000kcal is most likely wrong - trust me.

I recommend two things:
1) download myfitnesspal and religiously track what you eat for AT LEAST a week
(Enter an activity level that will set your daily goal to 1800) - you'll be amazed by how easily you will cross 2000
2) start intermittent fasting and do windows of 6-8 hours where you eat and 18-16 hours of fasting - this helped me tremendously because I'm the type of person that responds really well to self-imposed ABSOLUTE limitations because while fasting there is no "just a little snack" - not to mention the supposed good it does for your hormone household, cancer prevention, insulin regulation and on and on

shit breh i have like 200 days logged on myfitnesspal in a row. I would say that i measure quite accurately , even adding the oil or butter or whatever cooking oils i use to cook. but when i eat late night snacks i don't log, like i said i need some cleaning up to do.

2. I had some success with IF but my huge appetite sometimes made me binge too hard and eat my whole calories in one meal and end up hungry in a few hours, but i'm definitely gonna start it up again when i get back on 1800.

Of course I did - when I started my cut I felt lethargic as fuck and part of that comes from your body having to adjust obviously, but it's also a sign that blood sugar is low. You should definitely see to it that you're getting enough (speak: more) carbs from good sources (Brown stuff, oats, fruit, veggies). Quit running for now, track your calories and see how you feel. Then either add carbs (while watching that you get enough protons obviously), look up meal timing, etc.

One small tip: if your calorie limit allows it - eat a table spoon of almond butter 1 hour before sleep (the good stuff) - shit's gold for your blood sugar levels and I'll promise you you'll feel amazing the next morning

Ok, good for you Breh. Solution is simple then: stop fucking binging. Your body will adjust, but your will has to do the hard work first.

I don't know if both of you posters are the same dudes but if so thanks alot, this is why i came to /fit. I hope i can make it too.

I will incorperate all this stuff too. Just got a huge motivation boost

My body looks like OPs too and my body fat percentage is 25. Same dimensions 5'10 and 183 lbs. Been doing ss and run twice a week(couch to 5k). I'm cutting and eat around 1500-200 cals per day.

OP just do that shit. Lift thrice a week, eat under maintenance and do some cardio. It will take some time but don't look at the scale look at the mirror.

That was all me, pic-at-work-guy.

No problem. Just remember you're doing this for the long run whenever you feel depressed. We're all gonna make it.

Did you lose weight? I'm at 183 lbs for a month I'm this guyGoal weight is 155 lbs. I want to run to build stamina. Any other thoughts?

I explained it all here:
All the advice I can give is in this thread as I'm basically the only poster other than OP. I don't know how it is for you. If your goal is to run and build stamina then all I know is that tracking calories will be very important. My goal is to get strong while not looking like a fat fuck. Please ask somebody experienced in running for endurance. My only advice is that if your main goal is weight loss then running is not necessary.

If you want your lifts to go up but stay a fatty, carry on eating like you are.

If you want to lose fat and lose a small amount of muscle (and look better)then cut, my recommendation.

I do know running is not necessary. I lost 45lbs previously just by diet and lifting. Want some endurance too

Thanks anyway. It's these last pounds which are annoying